Controversial Race

"P5, Amelia. P5."

She slammed the steering wheel in anger. She drove into the pitlane and parked the car where it should have been. Without speaking anything else, Amelia went straight to Red Bull's paddock.

When she saw Christian, she just shook her head.

"Amelia," he called for her.

"Don't talk to me," Amelia said as she removed her helmet.

"I know. The FIA fucked up. I know, Amy," Christian said, following Amelia behind her.

Amelia shook her head. She took the water bottle with a straw attached from Hayes and sip on the water for a few seconds before giving it back to Hayes. She shook her head multiple times.

"Fucking hell," Amelia harshly put down her helmet on the bench.

"Amy," Max approached Amelia.

Amelia shook her head, "It's all a fucking hell."

"Hey, calm down. The FIA are in discussion right now," Max said, holding her shoulders.

She shook her head again.

"So fucking dumb," Amelia muttered as she unzipped her suit.

This was the first everyone watched Amelia getting mad. Everyone kept things quiet. Amelia getting mad was probably the last thing everyone wanted to see.

Toto entered the Red Bull's paddock, searching for Amelia.

"Amy," Toto called.

"Where's mom?" Amelia asked before sipping more water.

"She's talking with the FIA board. But we cannot change the result already. It's fixed, Amelia," Toto said, putting his hands on Amelia's shoulders.

"Ah, hell," Amelia sighed in frustration.

"It's fine, Amy. Everything gonna be alright. We can aim for next week's race," Christian said.

"Yeah. Plus, your point's high enough. Even though you didn't score a lot of point today, Charles still gets lower points than you. You can aim next week," Max said.

"Calm down okay, Amy? You're gonna be alright," Toto comforted her.

Amelia shook her head and exhaled. A few minutes later, she returned to her trailer. She's too frustrated to think about everything that has happened.

Well, things were going strong. She was in P1 and Max in P3. Until a crash happened, and the FIA made the dumbest decision ever. It cost a fortune. It costs Amelia her title. Amelia and the safety car also nearly collided because of their inconsistent speed and braking unnecessarily.

Amelia stayed in her trailer for at least 30 minutes before grabbing her motorbike's key and left the paddock. She didn't care about the interviews she was supposed to do.

She just wants to go back and rest.

Rest her mind, especially.

----- BACK AT THE HOTEL -----

After finishing her after-shower routine, Amelia wrapped herself in the bathrobe and got out to the bedroom. She looked at her phone, and there it was.

Several missed calls and some text messages.

From Susie, Toto, Max, Christian, Charles, Carlos and the most came from Hayes.

Amelia replied to Hayes' text and told him she was back at the hotel and had just finished showering. Well, Hayes replied to it in one second. Obviously, concern about Amelia.