A Trauma

After changing into the official Red Bull clothes, Amelia packed her bag and put her things in her locker when she heard the door of the locker room open

"Amy..."

She quickly turns to the door, shocked to hear a man's voice when it's a female locker room. She was more shocked when she saw who it was—a man dressed in a grey hoodie with a cap on paired with jeans. Amelia was so shocked.

"W-Walter," Amelia mumbled softly.

"Hey," Walter gave her a small smile.

Amelia couldn't move. She was static in her place. She wanted to escape the locker room, but he was before her.

"You're getting prettier," he said as he approached Amelia after locking the door.

She stepped backward and gulped.

"Amelia, look," he said, immediately grabbing her arms.

Amelia gasped and shivered when he held her arms, looking at her. Walter looked at her with a wide smile.

"I'm out. I'm out of jail now. I've been trying to reach you these past few months, and today, I managed to sneak in here and get to you. I didn't know you were already a driver," said Walter excitedly.

Amelia was in shock. She was in disbelief.

"Get out," Amelia said.

"W-What?" Walter asked her again.

"You need to leave," Amelia pulled her arms from his hands.

"Amelia, I promised you that we would go to New Zealand after I got out. I'm already here. We can leave now," said Walter, taking her hands back.

Amelia stepped backward, stepping away from him.

"You need to leave. I don't want you here!" Amelia said in a loud voice.

Walter looked at Amelia. He was stunned.

"Amelia..." He muttered.

Amelia wanted to run to the door, but Walter grabbed her arms and pulled her to him before she could.

"Leave me alone, Walter!" Amelia shouted.

"Amelia! It's me, Walter!" he said, shaking her shoulders.

Amelia screamed and pushed him away. Walter pulled her by her hair before she could reach the door handle. Amelia screamed in pain before she was forced onto the floor. She hit her head on the edge of the bench.

Walter got on top of her while Amelia was groaning in pain and holding her head. He pulled her hair again before slapping her on her cheeks.

"I have been rotting in jail for years because of your fucking dad!" Walter shouted.

"And this is the treatment you give to me after I come out of jail!?"

He slapped her again. Amelia covered her face and head with her arm, hoping that he would spare her life because she was definitely bleeding from her head.