The First Time in F1

"Amy!"

"Amy!"

"Hi, Jack!" Amelia chuckled as she squatted to receive Jack's big hug.

"You look so different," Jack said, looking at her hair.

Amelia grinned, "I dyed it a little. So, it's blonde and brown."

"Looks nice," Jack commented.

Amelia stood up and hugged Susie and Toto.

"How are you?" Susie asked, rubbing Amelia's arm.

"Fine. So far, so good," Amelia said as they walked through the pavement.

Amelia held Jack's hands so he wouldn't get lost or lost from their sight. Jack tends to get distracted very easily.

"Ready for today's practice and qualifying?" Toto asked.

She chuckled and nodded, "Yeah. I'm good."

"Just don't crash. My heart would drop if you crashed," Susie said, putting her arms around Amelia's waist. Amelia chuckled and shook her head.

"Today is the last practice session, right?" Susie said.

Amelia nodded, "Yup."

"Do well," Toto said, and Amelia smiled.

"I will," she replied.

"Well, our stop is here," Susie said, approaching the Mercedes' paddock.

Amelia grinned, "Alright. I'll see you guys around."

"Bye, Amy," Jack waved.

"Bye-bye, Jack. I'll see you around," Amelia said, waving back.

They parted ways, and Amelia kept walking. Not long after, she reached the Red Bull's paddock and went to her trailer. She kept her things and changed into her suit.

Before leaving her trailer, she looked in the mirror and was amazed by her beauty.

"The hair is helping me out today," she muttered.

The volume was just perfect. The curls are on point. Her simple makeup was also just enough to cover up her paleness. The suit smells good and clean. It's already a perfect day.

Amelia got out of her trailer and headed to the garage.

"Good afternoon," the mechanical team greeted her as she entered the garage.

"Yo," Amelia waved at them, approaching her car.

"We've made some adjustments. So, let's hope everything will be alright for tomorrow's race," said her engineers. Amelia nodded.

"Let's hope for the best," Amelia said, nodding.

Amelia smiled when she realized that a camera was following her closely, filming her.