First Win

"Amelia! P1! Amelia! P1!"

Amelia screamed in happiness and excitement as she drove through the checkered 

Amelia grinned as she made it through the checkered flag. The Red Bull team was on the fence, screaming and cheering for Amelia and Max as they made their way to P1 and P2.

Amelia slowed down, and Max drove beside her. He lifted his visor and looked at her. He gave her a thumbs-up, and Amelia gave one back to him. They drove into the pitlane and stopped where the standee was.

It was a celebration of success for Red Bull. Both their drivers are on the podium this time. Amazingly, this is Amelia's first time driving as an F1 driver.

Amelia and Max walked towards each other and hugged each other.

"Good job!" Max said while lifting his visor.

"Good job, too!" Amelia said to him while laughing.

Charles Leclerc parked his car on the 3rd place standee and got out of the car. Amelia and Max approached him to congratulate him.

"Good game," Charles said, hugging Amelia and then Max.

"You did well. It was hard to get you off our tails," Amelia said, earning laughter from Charles.

"It's hard to catch up to you two. Especially you," He looked at Amelia.

Amelia laughed.

"I'm not disappointed with myself. I'm happy for you two. Keep up," Charles patted the two's shoulders. Amelia grinned and nodded.

"You did well. Congrats," Max said to him.

Well, everyone was celebrating—especially Red Bull. Christian Horner, Red Bull's team principal, was happy. Amelia was relieved that she was able to maintain her performance.

Even though it was just the second time she raced, she had already set the standards.

Amelia, Max, and Charles had a podium moment. Amelia is the first F1 female driver in a long time. And when the Austrian national anthem was played on the speaker, Amelia was proud of herself. Not forgetting, Toto and Susie are also very proud to see Amelia on the podium.

Toto and Susie were in the crowds, taking videos and photos of Amelia while she was on the podium. She's a champion in a male-dominated sport.

As usual, after the podium, photo takings and interviews. After that, a press conference for the drivers who made it to the top five. Amelia, of course, included.

And then, Amelia was set to return to her hotel room.

"Amelia," she heard.

She turned to see Susie and Toto smiling widely at her.

"You guys!" Amelia grinned and hugged them.

"Congratulations on your winning!" Susie said, patting Amelia's back.

"Aw, thank you, guys. I wasn't expecting P1 too," Amelia said, breaking their hug.

"We're so proud of you," Toto gave her a nod.

Amelia smiled, "Thank you. I'm so happy."

"You should be happy. It's all your hard work," Susie said.

Amelia grinned.

"We should celebrate your winning sometimes," Toto told them.

"Sometimes?" Amelia asked in confusion.

"Honey, this won't be your last time winning a podium," Susie said.

Amelia chuckled, "Well, we don't know when's the next one."

"You will surely get another one after this," Toto said.

"Cross fingers," Amelia smiled.

After a short conversation with her parents, Amelia continued to pack her bags and get ready to leave the Bahrain circuit.

"Going home already?" asked Christian.

"Yeah. I just wanna rest," Amelia smiled while taking out her keys.

"You rented a car, huh?" Christian asked.

Amelia chuckled and shook her head, "Not a car."

Christian raised his eyebrows, "Not a car? A lorry?"

"Nope. A bike," Amelia replied with a grin.

"A motorbike?" Christian asked with a surprised tone.

Amelia nodded with a smile, picking up the black helmet on the table next to her. Christian gasped.

"Okay," Christian said and chuckled.

Amelia laughed when she saw Christian looked surprised.

"I'll see you around. Enjoy the rest of the night," Amelia said to Christian.

"You too. Enjoy your night," he said.

Amelia left the team's garage and headed towards the compound exit, where the security entrance and exit were. Some fans were still around, and some asked for autographs and photos. Amelia just signed their merchandise and left after the photos.

She reached for her motorbike and nearly had a heart attack when a hand held her shoulder. She turned and saw Lewis beside her.

"YOU NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" Amelia shouted at him.

Lewis laughed, "You parked next to me. And I just saw you. I didn't mean to surprise you."

"Well, you did! Next time, say my name from afar!" Amelia said.

Lewis laughed again, "Aw, come on. Don't be so grumpy, can we?"

Amelia rolled her eyes as she put on her helmet.

"Since when did you ride a bike?" he asked.

"Since I got my motorbike license when I was 18 years old," Amelia answered.

"Some of the drivers and I are going out for dinner. You wanna join?" he asked, unlocking his car and starting the engine.

"Thanks for the invitation, but nah. I'm gonna chill in my hotel room, eat fish and chips, and get drunk by myself," said Amelia while reversing her motorbike.

"Aw, that's sad. Don't want company?" Lewis asked.

"I don't want an uncle accompanying me to drink," Amelia said.

"You fucker," Lewis cursed.

Amelia laughed, "I'll see you around. Gotta go."

"See you."

Amelia put down her visor and biked away.

Good game, well played today.