Qatar GP

"I'm coming at you!"

Amelia ran towards Jack, wanting to take the ball from him. But before she could reach him, Charles pulled Amelia away from Jack. Amelia screamed and laughed when she realized Charles pulled her away.

"You shitty shit!" Amelia screamed before hitting Charles on his shoulders.

Charles laughed. Simultaneously, the other drivers cheered when Jack scored a goal. Literally, everyone lets Jack win.

"Good job, Charles," Lewis gave a high five to Charles.

"That was not fair!" Amelia exclaimed.

"Well, life's not always fair, honey," Max patted her shoulders.

Amelia chuckled and shook her head as they went to the side of the track. Amelia is on the side concrete of the fence while drinking her water. Susie approached them to hand Jack his water bottle.

"You guys really had fun, huh?" Susie asked.

"Amelia's enjoying it," Lando replied.

The drivers laughed while Amelia rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Yeah, that was not a fair game," Amelia said.

"Oh, yeah, it wasn't?" Charles asked, standing up from the bench and looking at her.

Susie exhaled, "These two are always... always competing with each other."

"Race then," Lewis said.

"What?" Amelia turned to Lewis.

"You two should race. You know we have cars for racing here. Not ours. But the ones in the garage used for the VIPs pass," Lewis smiled at the two of them.

Charles looked at Amelia, and she looked back at him.

Susie chuckled before taking out her walkie-talkie, "Bring it the two Porsche for a race. Charles and Amelia. And get that countdown light turned on. And clear the track."

"On it," the man over the radio replied.

"I didn't say yes," Amelia said.

Charles smirked, "You never say no to a race." He winked at her before walking away from her.

"Come on, guys!"

The other drivers informed their team that Charles and Amelia were racing one-by-one. The paddock was filled with the team members in no time, waiting for the race to start. Red Bull's staff even attended to Amelia quickly. Bringing her water and even a foldable chair to sit on while waiting for the car.

"Can I make a bet, though," Albon asked.

Amelia laughed.

"I'm on. 50 on Amelia," Logan said, taking out his wallet.

"Bet," Lewis agreed.

Amelia was in shock, "Are you guys for real?"

"Yeah," Max replied, taking out his wallet too. Amelia laughed.

All of the drivers were 50-50. Some bet on Amelia, and some on Charles. Amelia was just excited about the race that they would be doing. This will be the first time two F1 drivers are racing on the track, and other drivers are putting on bets. The paddock blasted on Fast & Furious songs that fit the racing vibe. Well, Amelia was happy that it was making her adrenaline pumping.

A few minutes later, the car arrived at the grid, and both drivers were ready. The track was cleared, and Lewis became the one to host this race.

"2 laps. Fastest one to win," Lewis said to Charles and Amelia.

Amelia nodded, "Okay."

"Don't fuck up. Don't crash," Lewis said.

"Right," Charles replied.

"Track's all yours," Lewis said.

"This is a friendly match, right?" Charles looked at Amelia.

Amelia smirked, "It's a friendly match."

"If so..." he extended his hands for a handshake.

Amelia accepted it, and they shook hands.

"Now, let my hands go," Amelia told him when she noticed he didn't want to let go.

Charles chuckled before letting her go, and they entered the cars. Amelia gets used to the car for a few minutes before giving a ready-to-go to Lewis. Charles did the same later on.

"Lights go off, you race," Lewis said.

Amelia nodded.

The lights turned on, and it lit up one by one. One, two and three. Amelia stepped on the accelerator and sped through the tracks when the lights went off. Charles remained beside her, not even a meter away from each other.

The race was live-streamed on a lot of social media platforms. No fans of Ferrari and Red Bull want to miss this. Well,

With the race ongoing, it was shown on television. Not internationally. Only through the local ones in the F1 compound. It's live-streamed from all angles. No one would want to miss this. This is the race for the world champion.

Everyone watched the race at the paddocks. It's crazy watching how close these two racers are. Both are racing neck to neck. No one knows who will eventually win. Even after the first lap, on the second and final lap, it's hard to determine who would win. When the two drivers reached the final turn, all the mechanics, drivers and engineers hung at the fences, cheering for the two drivers. All of the videographers got their cameras aligned with the finishing line. It's going to be hard to determine who will win this race.

At the final turn, Amelia was able to be ahead of Charles. Well, now we know who wins the race. Charles was behind Amelia. When she reached the finishing line, she laughed in happiness. She stopped and left it, celebrating with the staff who rooted for her. She laughed and jumped with them like kids just got ice cream.

"Amelia!"

Amelia turned towards the voice and grinned, looking at Charles.

"You deserve the World Championship," he said, extending his hands for a handshake.

Amelia snorted and chuckled, "Shut up." She took his hands, and they hugged briefly. Amelia grinned. "You're not bad. I'll let you win tonight."

Charles scoffed, "No need."

"I don't feel really like racing tonight. Take P1," Amelia winked at him.

"No, Amelia," he shook his head.

"I'm telling you. I'm not racing," Amelia said.

"Bro, even if you get P1 tonight, she's still going to win the championship," Max said, putting his hands on Charles' shoulder. Charles thought for a while. Well, that's true.

Amelia chuckled as she gulped the water she was given.

"I'll keep you guys close though," Charles said to Max and Amelia. She chuckled.

"You take P2. I'm gonna stay back this time around," Amelia said.

"You don't have to do that," Max said.

"Even if I get no points, y'all can't still catch me up on the points. So, I'm winning eventually," Amelia shrugged.

"I said that," Max told her.

Amelia grinned, "We all know."

"King of the race," Charles said, looking at her.

Amelia smiled.