Last Race of The Season

"Amelia, mach langsam (Amelia, slow down)!"

Amelia laughed as Toto screamed at the top of his lungs while tightly holding onto the top handle. Amelia was having the best time of her life. Driving full speed on the circuit of Abu Dhabi while getting Toto's reaction on camera.

"Amelia, for fuck's sake!" Toto grunted, holding onto his seatbelt.

"Hold on tight," Amelia said as she changed the gear, lifted the handbrake, and drifted through the corners. Toto shook his head in fear.

"This will be your last time driving me!" Toto screamed.

"You should be worried that your daughter might want to join the street race in the future," said Amelia, accelerating on the gas.

"Oh, you're not gonna want to do that," Toto replied.

"You never know," Amelia smirked as she drifted through another corner again.

When she entered the pitlane and stopped at Mercedes' garage, everyone was looking at Amelia. She pretended she didn't realize that as she took off her helmet.

"That's the last one, Amelia!" Toto said, looking at her over the car.

"Aw, that was fun," Amelia said, sighing.

"Didn't know you drifted," George said as he and Carmen approached Amelia. 

Amelia chuckled. 

"That skill of yours. Where'd you learn that?" One of the engineers asked. 

"Oh, she's been going to street races," Toto told them, standing beside Amelia. 

"Being in street racing is so fun," Amelia told them.

"You're one crazy lady," Carmen said.

Amelia chuckled, "It's not Amelia if it's not crazy."

"Where'd you learn how to drift?" George asked her.

"A friend..." Amelia answered.

"You mean Mi-joo from Korea? The one that you said," Toto asked.

She nodded, "Yeah."

"She giving you free drift lessons?" George asked again.

Amelia chuckled as she leaned on the car, "We've been friends for a long time. Yes, she just gives me free drift lessons."

"And I've been told... Amelia's been going to illegal street racing too for a while now," Toto said softly.

"Dad!" Amelia exclaimed with a surprised tone.

"Ooh! That's the tea!" Carmen said.

"It's for R&D," Amelia replied.

"What's for R&D?" Lewis approached them.

"Amelia is going to illegal street races," George said, smirking.

"God..." Amelia rolled her eyes.

"That's a surprise," Lewis said, looking at Amelia.

"Oh, please!" Amelia shook her head.

"Well, she's been researching for engines and all those nice things. These street racers really know what's good for the cars. So, that's a good thing," Toto said.

"I thought you were racing!" Lewis said and sighed with relief.

Amelia smirked. 

"No," Toto looked at Amelia, frowning. 

"I didn't say anything!" 

----- LATER -----

After a photo session, Amelia returned to her seat to pack her bags. Finally, the season has ended, and it's really a long one for everyone. Amelia, in particular, was exhausted with the whole season. 

"Amy," she heard as she walked back to her seat.

"Yeah?" she replied when she saw Toto.

"We haven't taken photos together. As a family," Susie said, standing next to Amelia.

Amelia chuckled as she put her arms over Jack's shoulder. Jack stood in front of her. Toto stood beside Amelia and took their photos with one of the staff members, whom Toto asked for a favor. After a few photos, Amelia then returned to her seat.

While she was packing her things, she was approached by someone.

"Hey, Amelia," Charles greeted her.

"Hey," she smiled, pushing her hair behind her ears.

"Sorry to bother you," he said.

"No. Not at all. What's up?" Amelia asked him.

"When can I get your phone number?" he asked her, grinning sheepishly.

Amelia grinned. 

"Gimme your phone," she said. 

"Yes!" He exclaimed quietly before handing her his phone. Amelia chuckled. 

She typed in her number and then handed his phone back to Charles. 

"Will you be in Monaco for most of the holidays?" Charles asked her as he slipped his phone back into her pocket.

"I will be," Amelia nodded.

"Would you care to have breakfast? Or lunch or dinner with me sometime in Monaco?" he asks. Amelia looked at him for a few seconds.

"That would be nice," Amelia smiled with a nod.

"Great. Well, thanks. I'll text you," he said as he slowly stepped away.

"Alright. I'll see you around," she waved at him.

"Thanks, Amy. See ya," he waved back before walking away.

A few seconds later, she felt a bump on her shoulder. When she turned, it was Carmen smirking. Amelia chuckled and shook her head.

"That's the first step," Carmen said with her arms folded.

"That's a surprise," said Amelia.

"Glad he made the first move. Hopefully, he's not that coward for the next step," Carmen said before sipping her coffee. Amelia chuckled.

"Calm down now," Amelia said.

"He better be nice to you, or I'll rip his head off," said Carmen.

Amelia laughed.