Last Grand Prix - Abu Dhabi

"Hi, Amelia

"Hi, Amelia. Looking really happy today."

Amelia grinned while continuing to walk towards Red Bull's paddock. When a group of fans approached her for autographs and photos, she stopped and interacted with them. After that, she continues walking.

"It's the last Grand Prix for this season," said Amelia, adjusting her sunglasses.

"How does it feel?"

"A little overwhelming. So happy, so proud, and so excited that it's the end of the season. It's been an amazing year. Ups and downs. A really interesting year," she said.

"What can the fans expect for tonight's race?"

She chuckled and smiled, "World Driver's Championship? I'm counting on that."

"Will there be a party tonight after the race?"

Amelia laughed as she walked into the hallway that leads to the Red Bull's garage. "Yes. A dinner then a party at a nightclub. All drivers will be there. All mechanics. All engineers. All staff. Everyone in F1 is expected to be there. You should come too."

When Amelia entered the garage, she was greeted by the mechanics who were working on the car. Some are tidying the tires and stacking them up. The engineers are working on the pit wall. Ensure everything in the car is connected to the system so they can easily be monitored.

"Everything's good?" Amelia asked the engineers, approaching them.

"So far, so good. En route to World Driver's Championship and World Constructor's Championship," the engineers said. Amelia grinned.

"That's the goal," Amelia said, walking to the upper floor where the lounge is.

Amelia placed her bag at a table before walking to the buffet area. She made herself a cup of coffee before returning to her table. While sipping her cup of coffee, Max joined her at her table.

"You left the hotel quite early, didn't you?" he asked her.

Amelia smiled, " Yeah. Went somewhere."

"Went somewhere?" Max asked her.

She grinned, "I went to Etihad Towers to watch the sunrise. Had breakfast there and met a handsome man. Rich man. And also a nasty man."

"Nasty man?" Max asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

Amelia shivered, "Really nasty. He was asking for a one-night stand with me. And I do think he's nice. But I just met him 30 minutes ago, and he asks for a one-night stand already?"

"Okay. That's nasty," Max nodded.

"I'd rather sleep with y'all than him, "Amelia shook her head.

"Wanna sleep with me tonight?" Max smirked.

"Mr. Perceval already booked me for tonight," Amelia told him.

"Damn it," Max rolled his eyes.

"I'm joking. No one asked for me tonight. But I think I will get back to the hotel after at the nightclub. Wanna get those things down and reflect," Amelia said.