Chapter-3

"oh my baby" Jungkook coos at Nabi, making her sit on his soft bed, he took a day off specifically for her, not that he wanted to work on Sunday, but it's just he couldn't avoid it, but he is trying his best to avoid working on weekends as much as possible knowing it will be the only time that he gets to spend time with his princess and have her all to himself, he is trying his best to change his old working habits,

The blonde was waiting in their mansion for his parents to return with Nabi, God knows where they went! When the elders Jeon's returns, Jungkook took the sleeping baby straight to their room, by the time he reached Nabi started to wake up,

"Did my girl sleep well?" He asks laying beside Nabi who looks around with sleepy doe eyes, suddenly she starts crying startling Jungkook, "hey baby what happened?" He picks her into his arms immediately, and hurries downstairs, "she didn't get her feed?" Jungkook asks with a historically crying Nabi, "my sweetheart, calm down" he bounces her in his arms, "no kook, she had her feed" Ye-Jin says, "I will bring her formula" Jungkook nods going to the backyard, his daughter loves admiring the nature and her eyes shine at the colorful flowers.

The formula was brought by Ye-Jin, they tried to feed her but Nabi spilled it out, crying more, "Mom" Jungkook worriedly called her mother, he was scared for his daughter "I don't know Kook, she is looking distressed about something" a few more minutes, Nabi cries die down as she gets tired and sleeps on Jungkook's shoulder, the young father sighs frustratingly at the sudden outburst of his daughter, "she has no fever too and her diaper was changed not long back" Ye-Jin says, worried filled her, "let's see, if this continues, we will call for a doctor" Jungkook goes back inside to his room.

He removes his shirt by throwing it somewhere, his inked hand tightly hug his daughter to his hard chest, as his one hand pulls the duvet over them, having no mother for Nabi, Jungkook has made sure to provide all the comfort and love for his baby girl, playing both mother and father roles by himself, he always wanted the best and never wanted her to feel the loss of not having a mother figure. He fell asleep soon.

Jungkook was jolted up in his lip as pain surged through his body, he hisses when he felt his lip ring harshly tugged and he knows who it is, Nabi loves his lip ring so much to leave it alone! "Ba Ba Ba Ba!" Nabi giggles, squealing, "what Ba Ba Ba doll?! You scared Appa to death!" the male grumbles as he sits with Nabi on his lap, his baby is looking all well and energetic after the nap, he coos and wipes the drool of Nabi pecking her chubby cheeks, he gently picks her up before laying with back touching the mattress and helds Nabi on his stomach, He watches her fondly as she plays and babbles on her own.

Jungkook isn't very pleased when he gets to know that Hazel is pregnant with his child, he didn't believe at the beginning too but Jungkook got a DNA test performed and the match was 99%. He still remembers the day he picked Nabi into his arms, tears freely flown out of his eyes without his knowledge as a new feeling surrounded his body when the baby subconsciously grabbed his nose with her very tiny little hand, the memory etched into Jungkook brain, even till today, he cherishes the every single moment with his princess.

It took a while for him to learn how to nurture his daughter, take care of her, but eventually he learned too fastly and started taking care of Nabi baths, feeding her when he is free, the first three months of Nabi birth Jungkook solely concentrated on her by taking leave away from the company, but after that he eventually joined but he made sure to spend quality good time with his daughter, lucky him, he got his parents who always adored Nabi and looked after her at his absence, his day never starts without seeing her!

Jungkook picks Nabi and goes to her nursery which is right beside his room, he lays her on the play mat and lets the toys out of the box, no toy is harmful, Jungkook made sure of if when he brought them, even if he find anything harmful he takes it away just so Nabi won't herself unintentionally, while Nabi plays peacefully, Jungkook make a call to his mother to bring them food.

"Aigoo my princess!" Ye-Jin coos switching on and off of the colorful tree with flowers, helping Jungkook who is feeding her, "she looks normal again" "yeah, it's good, I was frightened to death back there, I thought she would get problems in breathing considering how hard she is crying" Jungkook sighs as he feeds her, "don't worry Kook"

After feeding Nabi, Jungkook colors with her by making her sit on his lap, right after an hour the blonde takes his daughter to a bubble bath, he easily showers Nabi when she's distracted with the toys and the bubbles.

"Aren't you sleepy my princess?" Jungkook asks, looking at his daughter who is looking back with the same doe eyes, he has been trying to get her sleep but looks like his baby is having no plan on sleeping any time now. She bounces talking gibberish which Jungkook has no idea what she is talking about, he read her a story, sang her a lullaby, gently patted her to sleep but none worked.

"Is she still awake?" Hyun-Bin enters, he came to call his son for dinner, it's late yet the older didn't have his dinner, busy looking after his daughter, "no dad, she seems to have no plans on sleeping tonight" "don't worry Kook, how about you go and have dinner while I look after Nabi?" He suggests, to which the younger immediately agrees, he is sooo hungry, "very well, thanks Dad, I am so hungry" Hyun-Bin distracts Nabi as Jungkook leaves, it's hard to handle her once Jungkook is out of her site.

Finishing his dinner, Jungkook gets back to his daughter who now yawns, looks like his dad tired her with the games, he picks her up and goes to the balcony after thanking his father, sitting on the chair with Nabi on his chest, Jungkook hums sweetly, swaying left and right, rocking her to sleep under the moonlight.
______________________________________

Hey Buns!

Dont forget to like and comment your thoughts 💜