Chapter-34

"what happened Taebear?" Jin asks, sipping onto his bubble tea, both are sitting in the cafe at the shopping plaza, along with Ji-Eun and Jimin, Ji-Eun dragged everyone for shopping as it is the weekend leaving the kids and husbands home. "Did you and Jungkook fight?" Jimin asks, leaning forward, placing his face on his hands which are on the table. "Did you guys?" Ji-Eun presses, Taehyung looks at them all who are shoving their faces into his. He sighed nodding with a pout.

"How bad is it?" Ji-Eun asks, "we haven't talked properly for two days" "oh fuck!" Jimin exclaims, "what actually happened? If it's okay with you to share" Jin asks, he treats Taehyung like his own sibling as Jin is the only son of his parents, "it's two days back, by the time I reached home Nabi was crying---" he started explaining what happened that night, after finishing his explanation he looked down, his Bambi eyes filled with sadness and lost.

"And that conversation was also only when Nabi was involved" pout was visible on Taehyung lips when everybody said 'Ahh'. "As far as I know, Jungkook might not be angry at you, if that's what you are thinking" Jin says, Jimin immediately agrees with a 'yup'. "See Taebear, I know it's hard for you, but look at me and Hoseok, we have been trying for a while now, we never lost hope, there are ups and downs and we finally did--" she bit her tongue looking at the three who had their mouth agape, "you-you are pregnant" Jin says, pointing at her belly.

"Shhh put it down Jin and don't shout you all, it should be a surprise, I didn't even tell Hobi, planning to surprise him tonight" she says in a low voice, "well, congratulations Noona" Taehyung beams in happiness, showing his boxy smile, "thanks Taebear" "congratulations Nonna!" "Thanks Jiminie" "and you all, don't tell anyone, I want Hoseok to know first about and not to mention, I planned a dinner for all our families to announce but my mouth" she hits her own mouth, like a tap.

"Hyung is gonna have a hard time" Taehyung giggles, "he does, and I promise, I will make him cry every time I am gonna cry!" Everybody bursts into laughter after hearing Ji-Eun, "but Taehyungie, you should talk with Jungkook, you guys can't go on like this, you should settle this, you know he loves you right" Taehyung nods. After shopping for a few more hours. He returns back home which is awfully silent.

"Where is Nabi, mom?" He asks, sitting beside Ye-Jin, "she and Hyun went to buy her a new toy and then to park" Taehyung 'oohed', his Bambi eyes wander around for getting a sight of certain blonde, "where is Jungkookie?" He asks, abusing his lower lip with his teeth, "he is inside doing work" she says with a smile, "completed Lunch?" "Yeah Taebear, but you could take him some coffee" Taehyung nods.

He goes to make coffee for Jungkook, "Taebear, I am going for a walk, call me if you need any help" "it's okay mom, be careful" Ye-Jin smiles at the careful bear, "sure darling, I will go now" after the coffee is done, Taehyung tiptoes to the study room, where his husband is, behind the closed doors, doing work. With nobody at home, Taehyung felt like, this is the right opportunity to talk with his husband.

He hates when they fight! He hates when they don't talk! He hates not having skinship with his husband!!! He misses those nicknames!

Taehyung knocks on the door, slightly opening it, peaking his head inside first, his eyes travelled to the source of the voice he came looking for, Jungkook was at the window talking in the phone, he looks at Taehyung who enters before turning away and concentrating on his call, ending the call quickly Jungkook makes his way to the desk where the coffee is already placed, beside his laptop.

"Thanks" he says, taking the cup, sipping the coffee, not looking at Taehyung, which caused the younger pout, he played with the paper weight, the silence between them is too heavy for him, "Hyung" Taehyung voice creaked, came out like an air, Jungkook looks up, "can we talk ? If you are free"