Chapter-17

"Young Master, it's okay" Sarah says, trying to comfort her cute and sweet young master, who is trying to make breakfast, "B-But it's burnt" tears well up in Taehyung Bambi eyes in frustration, he bites his lips harshly, hands fold across his chest, Jungkook who just entered along with Nabi, sighs, his husband too adorable at times that his heart bursts at the sight of cuteness overloaded Taehyung, the younger is just so soft, beautiful and cute in the dress he is wearing, the older wants to squish him in cuddles!!

He signs Sarah to leave and hands her Nabi, Hyunjin is sitting at the far looking at the couple, according to him, they are cute, too cute for his heart and most importantly they are sweet that he was afraid that he might get diabetes by the time he leaves here...oh! if only he know what he might get to witness after today!

"That's okay Taehyung" Jungkook hugs his husband from the side, kissing his soft bouncy red hair, trying to comfort, "B-But-- you can learn baby, now don't spoil your mood over this, you are doing good so far" past two days since the elder Jeon's left, Taehyung is trying to learn cooking from Sarah, when he got free time and most of the time, they turned out good, for a first timer, he is soo good, even when he is abroad he barely cooked, thanks for Bogum and his wife who made sure of the younger meals all the time. 

"you are getting late Hyung, let me fix a quick breakfast" Taehyung says, moving out of Jungkook's embrace with a pout. Oh! how much Jungkook wants to kiss the hell out of it, but he doesn't want to rush into things, and if only he knew how eager Taehyung is to rush into things!

"Hyunjin come and have breakfast" Taehyung says as he brings bowls and cereals, he goes back to bring mashed feed for Nabi, Sarah brings milk, Nabi is already placed on her high chair, seeing the younger so down didn't settle well with the CEO, "maybe you can fix me a lunch" Jungkook says, "I will try that, I will bring lunch for you today!" Taehyung says, getting determined to make lunch for his family. "Don't go hard on yourself" Taehyung nods at Jungkook words, before diverting his complete attention to Nabi.

After finishing breakfast Jungkook leaves to work, with Taehyung and Nabi bidding him goodbye, "oww Nabi my baby, let's get you bathed" "Dadada" Nabi squeals as Taehyung picks the baby girl, "well, your Dada has went to office, it's Mama and Baby girl time!" Taehyung says, Hyunjin follows behind. The younger doesn't have much work today, so he decided to stick with his brother. Honestly he misses Taehyung a lot at their home. He loves his brother a lot!

Nabi's room is very cute and warm, soft toys all over, decorated in pastels, even her bathroom is very well organised and designed for a baby, Taehyung fills her small bath tub with water, Hyunjin adds toys to the bath tub as Taehyung says, the younger really adores Nabi, let's say Hyunjin is her favourite Uncle so far, "ouch little princess, it hurts" Hyunjin fakes his pain when Nabi little fingers clutches on to his ear pulling it hardly.

Nabi squeals clapping her hand, smiling widely showing her teeth, as Taehyung puts her in the warm water in the tub, bathing her freshly and after getting her dressed, Taehyung leaves Nabi with Hyunjin, the red haired male again sets on preparing lunch for Jungkook, for some reason, Taehyung feels  uneasy since morning, which was the cause of his distress which is making him unable think properly and concentrate.

"Young Master, I will cut the vegetables that we will be need" Taehyung nods his head, he looks at Hyunjin and Nabi who are playing enthusiastically, Hyunjin always has his ways of engaging the baby girl, he smiles, taking a deep breath Taehyung concentrates on cooking, Sarah is a good mentor, helps him and makes him understand very well.. she is very talented according to Taehyung. "You can heat oil in the meantime"

By the time the cooking is done, Nabi is sleeping peacefully, Hyunjin sure drained her energy, Taehyung goes back and changes his dress, ready to go to the company with lunch, "Hey baby Boo" Taehyung coos, trying to wake Nabi, "Wakey wakey my little butterfly" Nabi lightly open her eyes, but fells on Taehyung chest, snuggling cutely, "BooBoo" "Oh is my little petal hungry?" Taehyung talks in baby voice. He decides to first feed Nabi, "Hyunie I will be back, get everything ready by then" 

"Ouch doll don't bite" Taehyung hisses when Nabi bites with her small teeth, Taehyung should admit she is a sharp biter, by the end of feeding Nabi is very energetic, "ahh my pretty baby" the red haired male smoothers his daughter with kisses all over the face, he loves Nabi so much! As if he gave birth to her, Nabi squeals and giggles in happiness.

Both get down, "careful doll" Taehyung exclaims when Nabi gets her hand free when they reach down, and hurries over to Hyunjin, while tripping in the middle, "Hyung you got a package" Hyunjin points the brown packege on the table, "for me?" Taehyung frowns walking over to the table, taking the package, he examines before opening it.

"A pen drive?" Hyunjin asks, Taehyung clutches onto it tightly, he finds a card in the package written 'Thank me later'... "Thank me later" Taehyung read the card, he looked at Hyunjin who is already looking at him with the same confusion, "let's check first" Taehyung says. Inserting the drive to the TV, he finds a folder, opening the folder he finds a video, with shaking hands he clicks on the video "Hyung do--- Too late, the video plays, the remote in Taehyung's hand fell as his mind buzzes, tears forming in his eyes, moans and groans of his own husband with another women.

Hyunjin immediately covers Nabi eyes with his coats and ears, snatching the remote with his free hand, he switches the tv off throwing it somewhere in the room, "Hyung" Taehyung flinches, "I-I Hyunie-- I--That's" unable to form the words Taehyung fell on the floor as his knees give up, he was too in shock to see the sex tape of his husband, Taehyung felt his hurt clenching in pain, tears freely flow from his Bambi eyes as he looks at his brother.

Before anyone can say anything Taehyung leaves the mansion, his mind is too much of a message at the moment to even think anything, and he knows only one place which can give him the space to think and act straightly, Hyunjin follows Taehyung behind immediately with Nabi, he was angry, very but his brother's safety comes first!

Jungkook is busy with work as usual but he is waiting for his husband to bring his lunch, he might not admit but he loves when Taehyung brings him lunch, when his husband crashes here with their daughter, but it's past the lunch time yet Taehyung never came which made the blonde immediately call his husband but the phone was never answered, he called multiple times but his calls were never attended.

Jungkook immediately calls Hyunjin, knowing the younger would be home today, "Hyunjin is Taehyung alright?" Is the first question he asked, "nothing is alright!" Hyunjin spats in the phone, body burning with anger, he is glad Taehyung reached Kim Mansion safely, their parents are worried as hell, but Hyunjin just couldn't explain everything to their parents at the moment, he left Nabi with his mother, and was on his way to Jeon corp when he got a call from Jungkook.

"What do you mea--"your sex tape!" Hyunjin exclaims angrily, "somebody sent a pen drive this afternoon right before we left, and it's your sex tape" sensing the other line went silent Hyunjin continues, "and Taehyung Hyung saw it" "where is he?" Jungkook asks, his voice drained, his body went cold as he stood rooted, mind buzzing with thoughts, thoughts of Taehyung leaving him, he needs to explain, immediately!

He needs to know everything, immediately, "Why would I tell you Mr. Jeon?! He is hurt because of you! Wh--"exactly the same reason! I can't let this misunderstanding separate us Hyunjin, so I am asking you again, where is he?" "Kim Mansion"

______________________________________

Hey Buns!

😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️

Don't forget to like and comment your thoughts 💜