Chapter-7

The day of the wedding came so faster than expected, the whole week has been a very busy week for both the families as there is only a very short time.

The Kim mansion is busier as they decided to hold the wedding in their own garden which can hold a minimum of 200 people in their garden, it's an intimate small wedding with their family and very close friends.

"Here are your heels Hyung" Hyunjin flops on the couch after dropping them on the floor, "Thanks Hyunie" "outside is full of media" Hyunjin says, after their engagement and wedding came out, the public went insane as the two hottest known personalities of well off families are getting married!

Taehyung has to push all of his schedules back and hold them for two weeks until his marriage is done. "Are Jeon's here yet?" "Of course they are! Knowing the situation they came early, downstairs is where Jungkook Hyung is getting ready" Taehyung nods with an 'oh'

"You are looking so pretty Taebear" Hoseok who just entered the room says with an 'awe' expression, "it's still hard to believe you are getting married" he adds standing behind Taehyung who is all ready, "tell me about it!" Hyunjin grumbles, a bit bitter about the fact that his Hyung is gonna leave them after marriage.

"Grandma and Grandpa are here" Hoseok says, "I thought they wouldn't come, after all they hated me for their whole life" the tone is so bitter of Taehyung and the brothers know, "to be honest, to make this day more beautiful, I wish they didn't came here" Hyunjin grudgingly says, "I know right! But dad is kind of happy but mom isn't" "Dad just loves his parents a lot but they never did justice to him neither to Taetae Hyung"

"Enough of this, don't make it sad, between Tae, I gave the dress you brought for Nabi to Jungkook-ssi and damn he is looking hot" Ji-Eun says with a teasing smile playing on her face, "baby you can't call another man handsome when your husband is here" Hoseok whines in the back but completely got ignored which made him pout, "my baby is so beautiful" Seo-Joon gasps as he enters the room with Min-Young, followed by a photographer.

"Very beautiful" Min-Young tears up, "why do you have to grow up so fast?" She hugs her beloved son with tears pouring out of her eyes, Seo-Joon couldn't hold himself back as he let his tears fall hugging the mother and son, "oh my gosh you guys are making me cry too" all the family members joins in with Ji-Eun watching with a little smile, "come here" she joins when Seo-Joon asks her too, and their picture is captured, "you look ugly when you cry" Taehyung chuckles at Hyunjin who pouts.

After a family photo, the time has finally come, "are you ready little one?" Seo-Joon asks, as they stand at the entrance, the people in the venue are already standing with Jungkook on the stage waiting for his bride, "I am Baba" both walk down the aisle with Taehyung getting showered by flowers, the guests can't help but be awed at the bride walks down, Jungkook is no good, he is once again left speechless at the beauty of red haired male, is he even real? Jungkook thinks as he watches Taehyung nearing him.

And Taehyung, man, his breath stuck at his throat as he taken the appearance of Jungkook, he is so fucking handsome, with hair parted and combed back, he never fails him in showing at how handsome he can be. The suit perfectly fitted him! Like it's made for him

"Take care of my heart Jungkook" Seo-Joon hands Taehyung's hand to the blonde with tears in his eyes, "I will Uncle" Jungkook assures him with a genuine smile, and he meant it when he said it, he will surely treasure Taehyung if he give him a chan...

"Take care of my heart Jungkook" Seo-Joon hands Taehyung's hand to the blonde with tears in his eyes, "I will Uncle" Jungkook assures him with a genuine smile, and he meant it when he said it, he will surely treasure Taehyung if he give him a chance, Jungkook is a hopeless romantic but life is very hard at it which he came to know in a hard way, with his reputation as Jeons only son, he found it hard to believe anyone or let anyone into his heart after a heart break in his high school.

With hands in each other, Taehyung clutches on to the bouquet so hard squeezing the life of it as they faced the priest, he can hear Nabi's voice in the background, her giggling and babbles.

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Kim Taehyung to be your husband for eternity, to have and to hold, in sickness and in heath, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto him for as long as you both shall live?" "I do" Jungkook slides the ring that Ji-Eun handed them,

"Do you, Kim Taehyung, take Jeon Jungkook to be your husband for eternity, to have and to hold, in sickness and in heath, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto him for as long as you both shall live?" "I do" Taehyung slides the ring, with a smile as the crowd cheers, as the family is overwhelmed with happiness, crying.

"Now I announce you both as husband and husband you may both kiss"

Taehyung profoundly blushes as Jungkook pulls him through waist, hand resting on the hard clothed chest, Jungkook bends to Taehyung and pecks the corner of the lips, brushing the lip ring of the model who visibly shivers at the metal touches his skin. Although it is a simple peck, more like merely touching the skin, it sure managed to raise the spark in their hearts and it is just the beginning.

______________________________________

Hey Buns!

Get ready for fluff attacks and drama!!! And yeah I remember it's Nabi birthday. Don't you worry.

Don't forget to like and comment your thoughts 💜