Chapter-29

Taehyung clenched and unclenched his fist as he walked into white corridors of the company, greeting the employees on his way, he was going to the lounge to meet a sudden visitor who he had not at all expected it to be.

He finds her to be in the corner, "let's go" Taehyung narrowed his eyes at the tone filled with attitude, "as if I will, tell me here or get lost!" He has no mercy or respect for this women, who was the cause of his misery, she and her family are the reason why he wasn't able to get pregnant! Kim Ha-Yoon still has the audacity to meet him after making all the drama in their home.

"Taehyung you are flying too much! Just because you are married to Jungkook doesn't mean you aren't the Kim's family dis--"shut it! It was you who is the disgrace, how long are you going to sing the same old song? Aren't you bored of it already?! Marrying Jungkook only made me know how precious I am, my husband never leaves a chance unlike your soon to be" Taehyung emphasized with a scoff, watching Ha-Yoon face twist in anger.

"My family is so happy and they all adore me so much, even my in-laws... So keep that little shitty talk to yourself, if there is nothing then I am leaving" the red haired male spit each word with anger, eyes burning with venom, "ahhh...how long do you think this going to last Taehyung, one day or othe--"don't even finish! If you are here to play with my mind then sucks to be you, I ain't the same old Taehyung who you used to bully weak and pity! Don't even dare to come near me and my family you wouldn't want to know. I am leaving you just because of the relation we got! Don't want your parents and grandparents to come and beg my dad again now do you?" He cocks his eyebrow with a smirk on his face, clearly mocking the woman in front of him who is shaking in anger.

Ha-Yoon raises her hand to slap Taehyung, but the younger immediately catches it and twists her hand, Ha-Yoon screams in pain which got everyone attention in the lounge, Taehyung rolls his eyes at the obvious whispers, he releases her hand, dusting his palms, "scram! What are you all watching here?!" Hyunjin who just came shouts as he walks towards his brother.

"Leave Ha-Yoon" Hyunjin growls, stopping himself from doing for the women who hurt his brother. Ha-Yoon leaves after so much humiliation and anger, "what does she want now?!" "Why are you angry on me?!" Taehyung glares at Hyunjin who sighs, "I am not angry at you but on her, she dared to come here and cause all this drama! Try to hit you!" "I am fine Hyunie-- I know how to defend myself now"

"Why is she here in the first place?" Taehyung also frowns at the question, "I don't know, she clearly came with a motive but tables turned--anyway! Where have you been lately?" Hyunjin smiles so brightly that his pearly teeth are shining like the sun, "Felix" Taehyung hummed, "well...as you know Felix father is not normal, and when I told Felix our problem, he immediately agreed to bring the evidence of bribery"

"What?! Really?!" Taehyung gasps in surprise and amusement, "yep! He actually wants to win brownie point from his future bro-in-law" Hyunjin says smoothly with a whistle, the older of the two giggles, "of course he already did the day he got you behind the bars, I am sure that he is the only one that can handle you Hyunie" Taehyung giggles when Hyunjin makes an miserable face.

"Well words spread fast" Taehyung mumbles when he sees his older brother coming with them with a worried face, "are you alright Taebear? She didn't do anything right?" Hoseok checks Taehyung with his eyes all over, "I am fine Hyung" Taehyung assures, "great that dad is not here otherwise it's going to be the end of them" Hoseok says, "is your shoot completed?" Taehyung bobs his head in 'yes'

A whole three floors are studios for the models of the Kim Fashion Line. And the shoots happen frequently.

"Great! Lets go for lunch after Ji-Eun finishes her meeting" "I am so hungry~ when is Noona gonna complete her meeting" Hyunjin whines with a pout, the boy literally becomes a golden retriever with his family around, mainly his brother's. And he is insufferable sometimes but responsible. "I am here~ I am here~ let's go" Ji-Eun hops towards them with a bright smile.

The four go to lunch at a nearby restaurant, and enjoy their time to the fullest, after that Hyunjin takes Taehyung to Jungkook, he drops the older at the company as the couple made plans to meet while they are at lunch.

"Hey Hubby" Taehyung's deep sweet voice reaches Jungkook's ears making him open his eyes, he sees his husband peeking from the door, Jungkook chuckles at his adorable husband, "why are you peeking doll? Come here" the doll did something to Taehyung's mind, heart and body. The boy with a shy smile on his lips approaches his husband.

He was pulled directly onto the lap of Jungkook's, who tightly held his waist, face snuggling into the crook of his neck, "how is your day?" Jungkook asks, and hums when Taehyung runs his fingers on the scalp of the older, "as for shooting it's so good but Ha-Yoon came--" he explains everything that happened which got Jungkook enraged but he calmed his husband down.

"How is yours?" He asks, "now that you are with me it's wonderful as always" Taehyung giggles at the cheeky answer of his husband, his cheeks dusting pink, well... whenever he is with husband, he gets the natural blush all the time and Jungkook makes sure of that. "I forgot hubby! Mom and dad said they are coming back along with aunt and Hyung's" Taehyung informs and feels a nod against his neck.

Jungkook leans back from the neck as he lovingly watches his husband with his dark orbs, "you are beautiful" he blurts out causing the red haired male blush deepen, although this isn't the first time, yet it always make Taehyung a blushing mess.

Taehyung closes his eyes when Jungkook leans forward, both sighs in content as their lips collide into a sweet kiss, nipping onto the soft flesh. "You got no meetings?" Taehyung asks parting from the kiss, "No I only got paper work today, we can go home after two hours maybe" Taehyung hums, relaxing on the lap of his husband as Jungkook kisses him again this time deep and passionate.

Taehyung has accompanied Jungkook for the next few hours by sitting on Jungkook's lap, while the elder had done the work.
______________________________________

Hey Buns!

This chapter is short and boring....but the next chapter is going to be something 😀

Don't forget to like and comment your thoughts 💜