Special Chapter 1

Taehyung is folding the clothes peacefully, Yeonjun is doing his homework, and Jungkook is preparing juice for everyone. Considering it's the weekend, the family is enjoying the day. Whereas, Nabi went out to meet her friend.

"Thank you, hubby" Taehyung smiles sweetly, taking the glass, kissing his jaw, "Jeez, no PDA in front of me!" the 10 year old grumbles, with a flustered expression of seeing his parents lovey dovey, "Yeonjun, sit straight" Taehyung says, seeing his son trying to drink the juice sleeping, at this rate he is going to destroy all his work!

"Papa~" the pre-teen, sits lazily, with a whine. drinking the juice. "Mmm it's so good Appa" he happily moans in delight. 

"Oh! Nabi you are back!" Taehyung exclaims surprisingly, "you came early, didn't you said you were gonna be out for dinner too" Jungkook asks, "Are you alright, doll?" he asks, carefully eyeing her, extremely odd behavior, "No I am absolutely Not!" Nabi furiously replies. Crushing the letter in her hands.

Yeonjun flinches and moves towards Jungkook, peeking from his father behind. "Nabi, baby What happened?" Taehyung asks, approaching her in worry. When he tried to touch her, Nabi takes a step back from Taehyung. "Yeonjun go upstairs" Jungkook voice is void of emotions. Yeonjun obliges and sprint upstairs to his room.

"Why should he go upstairs?! shouldn't he also know the Truth?!" Nabi finally let her tears fell from her eyes, which he fighting, tears of anger and pain. "What are you talking about baby?" Taehyung asks, fear hugging his chest, he is in no good condition, Jungkook stands beside his wife, pulling him towards him.

"You told me to only Trust you, you told me I am your daughter, but your aren't mine to start with!" Nabi shows the paper, "You are not my mom!" Taehyung bit his lips, taking the paper with his trembling hands, he sighs, "I am" he firmly says, looking at Nabi with indifferent eyes, Nabi scoffs, chuckling in disbelief, few more tears rolling down her chubby cheeks, "you aren't! You aren't my mom! and I even doubt that are you also father!" "JEON NABI!" Jungkook shouts furiously,

"No Jungkook" Taehyung shakes his head, looking ahead his daughter, "Jeon Nabi, no matter what, I, Jeon Taehyung is the mother of you, the one who you first drank milk from, who raised you, saw you taking your first step, whom witnessed you saying first word and whom you called Mama, I raised you, and you are my daughter, this paper decides nothing. Make sure your brain engraves everything! I am your mother!" he throws the DNA test paper, before leaving. 

"And I am your biological father, if it's that hard for you to believe you can go behind me and get the test done!" Jungkook cold eyes, finally breaks Nabi, "Ap--" Jungkook shakes his head and follows his husband, leaving Nabi behind. Nabi falls on the ground, crying her heart out. 

"Have I ever done anything wrong in loving her Jungkookie? Hadn't loved her enough?! Did I lack somewhere in giving her the motherly warmth and love?" Taehyung finally cries in his husbands arms, "Shh love, you are great sweetheart, you are an wonderful mother for Nabi, nobody could have loved her the way you did, my Love" Jungkook takes his husband on to his lap, who is crying on his shoulder,

"I wouldn't have been so mad and hurt, Jungkookie, But the way she looked so betrayed and spouted that nonsense has shattered me, indeed truth can never be hidden" "We tried our best darling" "I know my baby is hurt and confused but I can't bear the look of her, will she leave me now?" Taehyung looks at his husband, Jungkook cups the delicate face, "As you said, she is confused and hurt, although I am mad at her--"Don't be harsh on my baby Mr. Jeon! she is a sweetheart, she is just hurt"

"You are also hurt" "Isn't it meant to happen? although I would never want her to know, I am also afraid of losing her once she knows" 

Nabi who happen to listen half the conversation, strides towards her room, cries hard, flopping on her bed. When she got an letter from an anonymous person, about her Taehyung, she tried her best to not look into it, but then she got frequent letters of images of tabloids of her custody case, the topic which was banned and deleted by Jeon Corporation.