Chapter-16

It was a busy morning in the Jeon mansion, Taehyung hurries down with Nabi to have breakfast as he was getting late, "Mom" Taehyung hands Nabi to her, "slow down Taebear" Taehyung nods but hurriedly fills his and Jungkook's glasses with juice, then plates with breakfast, soon enough the CEO joins them all. They slept past their alarm and then Nabi did make a little trouble so both got late for the day.

"You guys are already late so sit and eat properly" Hyun-Bin sternly says, followed by a sigh, shaking his head, when both Jungkook and Taehyung calm down, eating slowly now, aish! These kids! How are they going to survive?! "I have already fed Nabi, just give her some mashed food, but if possible also try making her eat some solid food Mom" "sure sure Taebear, don't worry I will take care of her" Jungkook silently eats his breakfast, his meetings are already pushed and rearranged by his secretary, Kwon Hoshi.

"Oh Hi Hyunjin-ah" Ye-Jin greets the younger, who just entered the mansion with a duffle bag, and a bright smile, Taehyung squint his eyes at his brother, cheeks puffed, lips turning into a pout as he chews gaining the whole attention of Jungkook on him, while Hyunjin flashes him a cute smile going around the table to Nabi who Ye-Jin is holding, "Hello Aunty and Uncle" "hi Jungkook Hyung" Hyunjin greets everyone, "Hi Hyunjin" Jungkook nods "what are you doing here?" Taehyung raises his eyebrows, "well I came to meet my little princess" He tickles Nabi, "Kim Hyunjin!" "Yes that's my name" "gosh you are insufferable" Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Between guys, will you be home for dinner? Me and Appa want to talk about something" "Yeah sure mom, I am free today, got only a few meetings to attend" Jungkook informs with a nod, "I will be back home by six mostly mom" "That's great!" "What's with the bag?" Taehyung asks again, not leaving his brother. "Aunty can I stay here for a few days?" Hyunjin asks with a pitiful eyes, looking down with a pout, and Taehyung is so done with his brother.

"Yeah sure Hyunjinie, it's your home too after all" Ye-Jin replies with a smile, Hyunjin beams in happiness, while Taehyung squint his eyes suspiciously towards his brother, "are you going to work today Hyung?" Taehyung nods, "let me drive you" "fine" Jungkook leaves after bidding goodbye followed by Taehyung with Hyunjin.

"Grandparents are at home" Hyunjin says, driving the car, "they came unannounced, like geeze those old hags are nagging dad to help their second child" Hyunjin scoffs, turning the wheel, "what about Hyung?" "He rejected straightaway of course! even mom and dad are not pleased, they might leave in a couple of days" Taehyung nods looking outside. Hyunjin leaves after dropping Taehyung.

Seo-Joon has left his family after their parents demanded to abandon Taehyung, it was not easy for Seo-Joon to build a company on his own, which was now one of the top companies in the country, he worked hard for his company, while Seo-Joon's brother has taken over Older Kims company, and up until now it was barely hanging on thin line of thread.

They tried to have marriage fixed with Jeon's so that they can get some support from this marriage but got rejected, then Taehyung got married to Jungkook which didn't settle well with Kim's, when Seo-Joon used to handle the company, he increased the company's wealth with his hard work but at that time nobody acknowledged his hard work, the elder Kim's clearly biased over their two children.

After Seo-Joon left, his brother, Kim Hae-Jong took over the company, it was running in crisis, Seo-Joon once helped his brother out of their blood relation to mend the families but they took it for granted and not to mention, because of Hae-Jong children Taehyung life is miserable which is when Seo-Joon cut the ties with his brother completely.

As the evening comes, Taehyung and Jungkook return back from work after a long day and join their family for dinner, "is Hyunjin not coming?" Jungkook asks, "he mentioned he will come home late today" Taehyung informs, as he tries to feed Nabi some mashed food, Jungkook takes Nabi onto his lap trying his best to help Taehyung in feeding their daughter, "see Nabi it's looking so tasty if you don't eat I am gonna feed your dada" Taehyung says, acting like he is going to feed Jungkook who opens his mouth.

Seeing no reaction from the baby girl, both sigh, "ohhh it's so tasty" Jungkook swallows the food near his mouth earning a glance from Nabi, sensing the distraction Taehyung immediately feeds her a spoon of feed, after a lot of distractions with the help of Jungkook, Taehyung feeds Nabi, then the couple joins for dinner.

"What is it that you wanted to discuss, dad?" Jungkook asks, "we are going to US, Kook" both the younger look up, "your aunt, she is getting worse Kook, and your dad wanted to like---you know spend time with her and also Namjoon wants to return back with his family and permanently settle here" Kim Yerim, Hyun-Bin cousin sister, they both share a great bond, and Kim Namjoon is her son, the family is settled in US when Jungkook was very small and he had no contact with his cousin after that.

But since Yerim's health is deteriorating, Hyun-Bin wants to spend some time with his sister and help Namjoon come back to Korea, "oh okay" "yeah, Yerim actually wanted to meet you guys and Nabi, she couldn't able to attend the wedding because of her operation, so maybe in one month, we will be back along with them" Ye-Jin explains, Taehyung nods, he knows almost all the family members of Jeon's, "we thought, Min-Young Seo-Joon everyone would be there to take care of Nabi too" "of course Mom, even Noona and Hyung would do that, don't worry about us, we had a lot of helping hands here, it's okay take time Mom"

Ye-Jin is now even more happy to have Taehyung as her son-in-law, "thanks Taebear" she beams in happiness, "right, just inform me if you guys need any help here" Jungkook says nodding his head, "when are you guys planning to leave?" He asks, "in a week, as early as possible, better be early" the young Jeon couple nods, the rest of the dinner goes in talks, when they finish, Nabi is almost dozing off in her high chair, so Jungkook and Taehyung leave to sleep with Nabi.

And after one week, with all preparations, the elder Jeon's leave in a private Jet arranged.

[NO PROOFREAD]

______________________________________

Hey Buns!

One whole month.... Hmmmmm 😼

Don't forget to like and comment your thoughts 💜