Chapter-11

The couple gets back home after getting lactating pills which are prescribed, Taehyung takes one at the hospital, the elders are still sleeping, it's only 3 in the morning. Considering he is not pregnant, he lactates very slowly with increase in the volume in weeks as Dr. Kim said.

"Can you help me with Nabi?" Taehyung asks, with cheeks tinting bright red, Jungkook nods as he turns around to give the boy some privacy, "I think she can drink" Taehyung exhales as he sits on the bed, covering himself in a quilt, "you can turn around Hyung" Jungkook turns around, heart racing at abnormal speed, he hands Nabi to Taehyung, "just hold this quilt" Jungkook does looking away which made Taehyung heart flutter and warm at the olders gesture, after placing Nabi comfortably, the baby girl quickly latches her mouth to the nipple of her mama, drinking the milk, he covers himself with the quilt with other hand.

Tears pooled in Taehyung eyes as he silently cries watching Nabi drink milk, he is so overwhelmed, the emotions heightened as he is feeding Nabi, he is a mother, which he never thought he would become one considering his very dirty past which he is now moved on from but still he hunted him till date, Nabi made him complete now, he feels more motherly and connected with his daughter than he used to be.

Hearing the sniffles Jungkook turns around to look at Taehyung, "Hey hey why are you crying baby?" The nickname rolled out very smoothly without his knowledge and either of them are too occupied to even consider, Jungkook got worried and scared after seeing his husband cry, "I-I just feel complete and overwhelmed, I feel so connected with Nabi" Taehyung says, tears spilling out of his Bambi eyes looking at Jungkook who is now cupping his face in his large rough hands.

The worried frown on Jungkook eases as he smiles, he leans and gently kisses Taehyung's forehead which he was dying to do, "Thank you so much" Jungkook whispers as he wipes the tears gently, a soft smile playing on his face, their little moment is interrupted by Taehyung when Nabi bits hardly, "don't baby" he removes his nipple only to earn a loud cry from Nabi, the quilt is hiding everything from Jungkook.

Soon Nabi dozes off to sleep in the middle of her feeding session, Taehyung gently puts her in the middle, Jungkook is down at his office, trying to get some work down before he gets back to his room, to give some privacy to Taehyung, and when he gets back, his daughter and husband are already sleeping soundly, looking so peaceful and beautiful.

The next morning quickly raises, neither Taehyung nor Jungkook are awake, when elder Jeon saw the message when they woke up, they were so worried but the only thing that kept them sane is the message which stated 'Nabi is fine and we are back home' from Jungkook. Ye-Jin slowly opens the door peeking inside to find the three sleeping soundly, she checks on Nabi carefully before going out knowing they had a long night yesterday. She didn't bother them after that.

Jungkook woke up to the delicate yet excited hard taps on his face, he holds his daughter's hands, bringing them to his face delicately kissing them, he smiles when he hears little giggles from his baby girl, "you sure look so energetic after draining all our energy baby" he mumbles tickling her, earning loud squeals from the baby which wakes Taehyung up.

The beautiful male frowns at the noises, a pout forms on his face as he opens his eyes to find the father daughter duo enjoying their morning, playing, happily giggling, seeing her active again brought some peace in Taehyung's heart, Taehyung stretches his hand to catch her when she is falling back, "careful baby" hearing her most favourite voice from her Mama, Nabi immediately crawls towards him with a bright smile.

"My baby, you scared me last night" Taehyung says as he let Nabi climb on him, helping her in the process, she is looking so much better than yesterday, he nuzzles his face into the baby girls neck earning giggles from her.

Considering it's the weekend and Jungkook having no plans to work hasn't got up from the bed drifting back to sleep. He doesn't need to worry as of now about Nabi because Taehyung is here to take care of their daughter.

After playing for a few more minutes, seeing the older sleeping again soundly, Taehyung breastfeeds Nabi who hungrily drinks, sucking on to the nipple harshly, while Taehyung tries himself to hold his pain, by pulling away, it was so new that he can't help but flinch whenever Nabi harshly bits on his poor nipples.

Filling her little tummy, placing her back on the bed beside sleeping Jungkook, Taehyung goes to take a bath, as it was already very late, after bathing himself and getting dressed in his casuals, the younger proceeded with picking Nabi who is trying to standup with the support of sleeping Jungkook but ending up falling on her bum, at this rate she is going to have her first steps soon Taehyung squeals at the thought as takes Nabi to bath.

"Everything good Taehyungie?" Ye-Jin asks when she sees her son-in-law coming down with Nabi, "yes mom, she is all good now" Taehyung explains everything to Ye-Jin, "thank you so much Taehyung, you are doing so much for her eve--"she is my daughter mom and I would do anything for her"

The day has been so peaceful, until Taehyung got a call that evening from his younger brother,p

"What do you mean you are in the police station Hyunjin?!" Taehyung almost shouts, gaining the attention of all the Jeon's, "You got to be kidding me! I am coming just wait" he ends the call, followed by a sigh, rubbing his temple, "everything good Taehyung?" Jungkook asks looking at his husband, "Hyunjin is in the police station" the younger says, "and he isn't spilling anything on the call, so I had to go" Taehyung shudders at the thought of going to the police station.

He never stepped into one until now, he knows his brother is a trouble maker but not to this point, "I am coming with you" Jungkook immediately says, "don't worry we will take care of Nabi"

Taehyung could never be grateful for his husband who is driving him to the police station currently, "he is going to be fine Taehyung" "I hope so Hyung" Jungkook pulls over the station, parking it, the couple enters the station with Taehyung moving closer to Jungkook, while the elder had an protective arm around him, "Hyung!" Taehyung snaps his head to the source to find Hyunjin clinging to the iron bars like a koala, a crying exaggerated expression on his face.

"Please save me!" Hyunjin cries, "are you his guardia--Mr. Jeon" the officer immediately halts, bowing a little to the respectful man, "what happened?" Jungkook asks with his cold deep voice which stunned Taehyung, face void of emotions, "Mr. Kim here is accused by--" the officer trails, gulping the huge lump on his throat, before the police could complete the police station doors barged open with a loud screaming

"KIM FUCKING HYUN-BITCHING-JIN!!"

______________________________________

Hey Buns!

Who is he between?!

Don't forget to like and comment your thoughts 💜