Chapter-37

Taehyung leaned down to take the magazine, but before he could bend, a hand snatched the magazine and handed over him, which is none other than, Kim's youngest son-in-law, Kim Felix, who has a jaw hurting happy smile on his face. "Here Hyung" Taehyung sighs, taking the magazine, he pulls a sweet smile to Felix.

Ever since the family got to know his pregnancy and his situation, they have been very careful around him, not to mention, they are not even letting him do any work, he was officially an unemployee now! "How is the baby?" Felix excitingly asks, the younger is most excited one! "Well, why don't you ask?" Taehyung says, leaning back on the couch, "how are you baby? Don't make a lot of fuss, this Uncle promise to be the best Uncle once you come out" Taehyung giggles, "you sure? You got a lot to compete with" the comment made Felix pout.

"Hyunjin wouldn't even dare, I am scared of Hoseok and Jin Hyung now. Jimin Hyung too" he huffs, sitting beside Taehyung, everyone in the family are at hospital at the moment, as Ji-Eun gave birth to a sweet baby boy yesterday, and to take care of Taehyung Felix stayed home, while Hyunjin attended the company to manage work in his brother's absent.

Taehyung is a bit annoyed but at the same time, he is also enjoying all the attention, mainly his husband's. Who has been visiting him daily with flowers and cravings he would ask for. The effort that Jungkook is putting in to get his favour, is always a pleasurable experience for Taehyung! And the latter is very well aware of it! His symptoms are slowly showing up.

"Why can't you stay a few more days?" Felix asks, with a pout, a week already gone like a dust, "I wish I could but I can't, Noona and the baby needs all the attention not to mention, and my in-laws are waiting for me for awhile now" Ye-Ji agreed to Taehyung request, when he said he would stay at Kim Mansion for a few days, although the exact time wasn't mentioned, Ye-Ji assured him that he could come back when he felt like, knowing this little wife is taking revenge on her son.

"And Jungkook Hyung" Felix smoothly says, with a smirk, "and yeah" Taehyung nods, "can you at least leave Nabi?" It's evident that the younger loves kids, "if she wants to then sure baby" "yes!" Felix shakes his bum in a happy dance, "But no games" The younger immediately agrees. In the afternoon, the elder Kim's return back.

Min-Young and Seo-Joon went to take a quick bath, as they just came from the hospital knowing they had a pregnant son at home, "I couldn't even take care of you" Min-Young combs through Taehyung red locks, "Mom, don't worry, you can come and stay whenever you want you know" Taehyung says, hugging his mother, Ji-Eun is in her last month's, she can't avoid her needs and at the same time, she was sad that she couldn't attend her son properly while he was here. And now he is leaving.

"Noona needs you guys, I understand and don't think bad about it, you took good care of me very well, feeding me and trying your best" Taehyung assures his mother, "still! Why don't you ask Jungkook that you would stay here a few more days?" Min-Young hopefully asks, but Taehyung shakes his head, Seo-Joon hugs his son from behind. "The new born baby and Noona needs your attention and love, I would only make you feel more guilty if I was here, so I will try to visit you when I am more stable or you can come after the situation here settles" Min-Young only hugs her son tightly crying, tears well up in Taehyung's eyes as well.

After all, he is their baby bear, their lovely sweet son, whose mother wouldn't want to take care of her child in their pregnancy?! She felt very helpless in the situation, but she knows Taehyung is right, just her love for her son isn't letting him go back. She wants to be there with Taehyung.

"Mama!" Nabi screams as she runs towards her pregnant Mama, who was carrying her sibling, she was over the moon when she got to know. It was one of the sweetest moments of Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Hey baby" Jungkook calls Nabi, who is drawing on the floor, the 9 year old lifts her head, "yes Dada" she comes up, leaving everything when Jungkook asks her to come, Nabi places herself in between her parents, "well we had news to tell you" "good news or bad news?" Nabi asks, doe eyes looking back and forth between her parents, "good news" Taehyung rubs her head, lovingly.

"What is it?" Nabi gets more comfortable between them, "well you are gonna become a sister, a Noona for your sibling" "WHAT?!" her doe eyes literally shine like the night shining with the firecrackers, so beautiful! "Mama is pregnant" she squeals loudly, "Mama I love you!" Nabi hugs Taehyung tightly, "me too baby"

"So when is the baby coming out?" Little Nabi asks, excitingly, looking at the flat tummy, "wait it's so flat! Aunt Ji-Eun's is so so big!" she pouts, accusingly looking at her parents, Taehyung and Jungkook smiles sweetly at her innocence, "are you pranking me?" "No princess" Taehyung shakes his head, bringing Nabi back to his embrace, "it takes 9 months for a baby to come out and for mama from now on its only 6 more months" Jungkook says.

Nabi 'ows' looking at the flat tummy, "but I want the baby now!" She stubbornly says, with a pout, "patience doll patience" Nabi nods, "are you ready to share mama and dada with the new baby?" "Of course! It's my brother!" "Brother?!" Taehyung asks, eyes widening, "yes, it is a brother" Nabi nods, "why are you sure?" "Well I want a brother" Nabi shrugs, sitting on her knees.

"These six months we have to be careful with mama, you shouldn't stress Mama, because it will cause harm to the baby, and don't let mama work, he needs more rest" Nabi nods, "I promise I won't stress Mama, Nabi will be a good girl!" "My sweetest baby" Taehyung peppers her with kisses, earning giggles from Nabi.

"How is Mama and baby?" She asks, panting, "calm down Nabi" Seo-Joon takes her on his lap, keeping the bag away, "both are safe" Taehyung says, "Mama cried?" Nabi asks, pointing at his red eyes, "you cried?" Jungkook who came behind asks, "are you alright?" Worry is evident on his face, "I am all good Hubby" Taehyung assures and mouth 'i will tell you later' , Jungkook nods, finally his heart settling.

After spending some time, the three decided to leave, ready to go to Jeon Mansion. Although it was hard for the elder Kim's, they know they can't give enough attention at the moment, so they promised to visit and stay when everything settles here. Nabi stayed back when Felix asked, must say her Uncle Felix is more fun and pampers her a lot! And she gets to play games too.

"Eomma wants me to stay back, she is feeling guilty and sorry that she couldn't attend me properly, it's just we became emotional at that moment" Taehyung says, sitting behind when Jungkook insisted, "you could stay a few more days if you want love" Jungkook says, looking at Taehyung from the mirror, the beautiful male smiles at his husband, "no hubby, I can't, there is a baby in their family now" Taehyung says, "and I missed you" a smile blossoms on Jungkook's face, heart threatening to come out of his chest, bustling with happiness.

With red dusted cheeks, Taehyung looks out, biting his lips. He sure missed his husband, his touch, his lips, their cuddles, what not! and the warmth of love while sleeping in each other's embrace.

______________________________________

Hey Buns!

Good morning! 🌞

I love the cover of this book! 😍

Don't forget to like and comment your thoughts 💜