Chapter-21

Do read the previous chapter which apparently wasn't announced cause of this orange app glitch!!
______________________________________

The morning has started as usually, with Taehyung and Jungkook waking up early, sharing a lazy bed time, both comes out of the bed, while Jungkook goes to his study, Taehyung makes his milkshake with fresh strawberries and brews coffee for his husband, the outside is too peaceful and beautiful that he decides to take a stroll in the garden while drinking his milkshake.

Taehyung sets his bare feet outside, shivering once cold hit him, but nevertheless he was just too lazy to go inside and get himself a warm clothing, so he proceeds further, as he approaches the front gate, he greets the watchman with a polite smile, "Good morning young master, this post came yesterday... I ended my shift early and this was gone somewhere" "it's fine" Taehyung smiles taking the envelope.

Taehyung frowns seeing the government symbol, it was in the name of him and his husband, biting his lips, Taehyung takes the letter inside, finishing his milkshake, he makes the coffee for Jungkook quickly and takes it along with the letter to the study.

"Thanks love" Jungkook smiles, giving a peck to Taehyung fingers, "did you go outside?" He frowns, when he senses how cold the hands are, "it's beautiful" "and cold you will get sick baby, you should have at least worn warm clothes " Taehyung pouts when his husbands lightly flick his forehead, "but that doesn't matter now, this letter was sent to us yesterday" Taehyung hands the letter to Jungkook who takes it with a frown.

He opens the letter, rage takes over him seeing the case filed for the new custody of Nabi, "fuck" he curses, licking his lips ring, "what happened?" Taehyung asks, leaning down to read, his eyes widened by the end, "W-What?" He asks in disbelief, his hand unintentionally hits the hot coffee cup which falls on his bare feet making him scream, the cup breaks, pieces torn the skin of Taehyung's, as the hot coffee splatters over it.

"TAE!" Jungkook gasps and immediately lifts crying Taehyung in bridal style, "h-hurts hubby" Taehyung cries, stuffing his face into the broad hard chest of his husband, Jungkook places Taehyung on the sofa in the study, he hisses carefully observing the feet with horrified worried expression, he carries Taehyung again and sets his feet in the cold water immediately causing Taehyung cry more.

"Shh baby" Jungkook keeps Taehyung back on the sofa "H-Hurts so bad hubby, it's so paining" Taehyung cries, tears rolling down his bread cheeks non stop, Jungkook heart clenches at his husband's state, the feet looked so horrible, after agonizing minutes with Jungkook covering it with a bandage after applying ointment to the swollen leg, he wipes the tears of Taehyung who now sniffs.

"I will call Dr. Cha" Taehyung nods, sniffing, "can you please hug me?" Taehyung makes grabby hands, sniffing cutely, and Jungkook was quick to agree "Of course love" Jungkook sits behind Taehyung carefully, hugging the younger to the chest, stroking his hair slowly as Taehyung fell asleep, he looks at the abandoned letter on the table, hugging the red haired male tightly. The thing he never wished to happen has finally happened. He expected it.

That morning around 9, upon Jungkook's request Dr. Cha visits Jeon mansion and looks at Taehyung's heavily swollen leg with ugly scrunched nose, "needs a lot of bed rest, apply this medicine daily and change the bandage two times a day, must heal in a weak" Jungkook nods, taking the prescription, "Thanks Dr. Cha" "it's okay Jungkook" Dr. Cha pats his shoulder, "lot of rest needed, Mrs. Jeon " Taehyung nods now looking at Dr. Cha after his feet is wrapped.

He didn't look at his ugly feet till now, "will it leave scars?" "No, luckily the bubbles didn't formed, otherwise it would have been very bad" Dr. Cha says and takes his leave, Jungkook instructs Hoshi to bring these medicines by sending the prescription through a message, Nabi is placed beside Taehyung as Jungkook calls Taehyung manager to tell him about his condition.

"Mama" "hey doll" Taehyung smiles, as the baby girl, messily rubs his cheeks, "I am fine doll" he chuckles, kissing the chubby fingers of Nabi, suddenly remembering the notice of custody, "are you alright now baby?" Taehyung nods at Jungkook's question, looking at him, "Hyung our Nabi" Taehyung gently pulls Nabi into a secured and protective hold, "nobody will take our Nabi I promise"

"Take rest at h--"I will be bored and probably Nabi too" Taehyung cuts off Jungkook immediately, and that's how the three ended up going to Jungkook's. Sarah helped with getting Taehyung ready.

Hoshi is moving the stroller where Nabi is in, while Jungkook is effortlessly carrying his husband, who has his face stuffed into the neck of Jungkook's, tightly holding onto him. He was so shy, his big Bambi eyes peaked at everyone from the shoulder of Jungkook's only stuff back immediately. "This is so embarrassing" Taehyung whispers, pinching Jungkook's shoulder, "I can't let you walk" Hoshi decides to avoid the sweet couple in front of him by paying attention to Nabi.

How will his poor single soul survive when this couple are extremely sweet?!

Jungkook keeps Taehyung on the sofa, placing his leg gently on the cushion, "is this okay?" Taehyung nods, Nabi is in front of him, under his watch, she is busy playing, while Taehyung surfs instagram, browsing stuff, Jungkook goes back to work.

"Love?" "Yes Hyung" "I told you about my Hyung right? Officer Min?" Taehyung immediately nods, "he is going to visit us now regarding the case, I called for him" "ahh... That's good, I could meet him and we can even discuss about the notice" Taehyung sighs, eyes landing on Nabi, "I don't want to lose her" tears wells up in his eyes, "hey hey, don't cry, we aren't, I would fight with my life love" Jungkook immediately cups Taehyung's face, holding delicately, placing a kiss on his forehead, "I would do the same"

Officer Min arrives, along with his husband, "sorry to interrupt Mr and Mrs. Jeon" Jimin gives an eyes blinding smile, while Yoongi stands there boringly, Jungkook sighs, shaking his head, this couple is so dramatic for him, "please come in" Taehyung face flushes red as he tries to sit properly, but Jungkook stops him and helps him to sit properly, "omo aren't you so beautiful" Jimin gasps, keeping his hands on his chest, looking at Taehyung, "Th-Thank you" Taehyung chuckles, "and cute!" "Ohhh our baby Nabi, been a while since last I saw you, you have grown so much" Jimin crouched down to Nabi.

"He joined himself into the case after I told him" Yoongi shrugs, he can't stop his husband, or say bye bye to his favourite pillow! Jimin would burn and he already did! Not gonna take the risk again. "Hi Taehyung, nice to meet you, don't mind my husband, he is just too friendly and excited" "That's completely fine Mr. Min, nice to meet you too" "Hyung is fine" Yoongi sits on the opposite couch. "And just call me Jimin!!" "Taehyung"

The four sit, while Nabi is still playing on the mat with toys all over, "so Kwon's filed for custody again?" "Yes" Jungkook nods his head, "what makes them think that they will get custody?" Jimin asks, frowning, "Hazel is out, her brother said she is cured" Jungkook says, "right! I forgot Yoongi told me" "in Hazel's case, it's highly impossible for her to get cured, she is a goner the moment she tried to kill Nabi in her womb!" Jimin clicks his tongue, hands curling into fist, clenching his jaw, "they bribed?" Taehyung points out.

"Highly possible, Kwon's are the most nastiest family you would ever want to encounter with" Yoongi says, clicking his tongue in dismiss, "and for the one you asked Jungkook, Kwon's son is getting married to Kim Hae-Jong's son" "What?!" Everyone looks at Taehyung, "to Ha-Yoon ?" Yoongi nods, "they are Taehyung cousins, long story short, the families fell apart" Jungkook says, grabbing the hand of his husband, gently rubbing the thumb.

"This is going to be the worst" Taehyung sighs, biting his lips, "don't worry, if we can prove their worst background, this case is closed" "I don't think it will be that easy" Taehyung mumbles, "Hey, Kwon's had business which nobody has idea of, they involved in shits and we just need to prove them, so don't worry Taehyung, we will work hard for this" Jimin says with full of assurance.

"Me and Taehyung are already registered as Nabi's parents" "that's a good start, but we have to be prepared for everything, first let's see what they are going to provide the court"
______________________________________

Hey Buns!

Will it be easyyy?! Or hard?!

Don't forget to like and comment your thoughts 💜