Chapter-19

"Hoshi"

"Yes boss" Hoshi, Jungkook's secretary immediately responds from the front seat, looking at the CEO from the front mirror, "have you connected with Officer Min?" "Yes boss, but office Min is currently busy so I arranged the meeting for tomorrow" Jungkook nods with a sigh, although he has an hunch on who send the package, he just wants to make sure if there are anyone besides Kwon's.

Since yesterday confession, the couple did got too close and suffocatingly affectionate and cute for Hyunjin, who is feeling really single despite having a boyfriend himself, the house maids would coo at the couple all the time, all the maids in the Jeon mansion are secretly in love with this young pair ever since their marriage, they shipped them very hardly.

Taehyung and Jungkook hearts are finally at peace and warm, feeling ecstatic after their confessions, waking up in each other's arms is like a dream come true, their morning is very blissful "arrange more security around Jeon mansion and also around Taehyung too" Jungkook says, not lifting his head, looking at the iPad, face void of expression, but his demeanor is holding authority, which always leaves hoshi to admire his boss at his aura that's always magnificent, it screams power.

"Yes boss" Hoshi nodded his head, "confidential" Hoshi nodded again, "nobody would know, Boss" Jungkook curtly nods, "yesterday meetings are rearranged for today and..." Hoshi tells the schedule of the day.

On the other hand at the Jeon mansion,

"Ahhhh" Taehyung acts opening his mouth, while holding the spoon with feed in front of Nabi, the little girl follows her mother, her doe eyes are concentrated on Taehyung, "Good girl, my baby" Taehyung coos, pecking Nabi nose, "now come and get this from Samchon" let's say Hyunjin decided to become Nabi's side Nanny, man wouldn't leave the mansion!

Nabi squeals as she walks over to Hyunjin, who has a toy in his hands, it's hard for Nabi to make her sit in one place and feed her, now that she is walking with her little legs, the baby girl wouldn't sit in one place, she is very energetic so Hyunjin and Taehyung make sure to have her in their sight and distance to feed her, Hyunjin has a bunch of fluffy toys beside him to entertain Nabi.

"Mama" she squeals in happiness, "Mama mama mama" clapping her little hands, squeezing the toy between her hands, the beautiful male is frozen in his spot hearing Nabi finally calling him Mama, "y-yah Hyunie..you heard it right she called me Mama" Taehyung squeals in happiness, his boxy smile is evidence of his pure happiness, tears well up in his eyes. "I did Hyung" Hyunjin smiles widely looking at his brother, he quickly snaps a picture, he is happy as long as his brother's are Happy. He loves them both.

"Oh my doll, you made Mama so happy today" Taehyung peppers Nabi face with kisses all over, making the baby girl squeals in happiness, "omo what's happening?" Ji-Eun who just entered asks with a bright smile, "Nabi called Hyung Mama" Ji-Eun gasps at the piece of information, eyes twinkling in happiness, "that's so great! This deserves a party!"  "Noona but let's have dinner all together" Taehyung says smooching the chubby cheeks of Nabi.

"I should call Hyung!" He quickly exclaims, and dials Jungkook number in a heart beat, too happy to share the news with his quickly, "Hyung!" "Hey love" pink dusts Taehyung cheeks, he is still getting used to these sweet nicknames, "Nabi called me Mama today" he squeals in happiness, "That's great love!! I will be home today early, let--"I will arrange dinner for everyone!" Jungkook chuckles through the other side, "sure baby"

The CEO enters the room in high spirits, the employees are very dumbfounded seeing their CEO smile, they are always met with his cold and poker face, cold glares, they are even more dumbfounded when Jungkook for the first time has left the meeting in the middle just to attend a call, half of the people in the meeting concluded that it must be Mrs. Jeon, but nobody would dare to point it out or spread it out. They know better.

"Sorry to interrupt let's start again" his demeanor immediately changed, leaving the employees to question their existence, nevertheless they started the meeting, as said Jungkook leaves home early today, he finished his meetings early today, and a couple of meetings are rearranged for tomorrow.

His in-laws are the first thing that Jungkook saw when he entered the mansion, he greeted everyone with a smile, "Hey son!" Min-Young says, smile never leaving her face, "It would have been great if Noona and Hyung were here too" Seo Joon says, sipping his wine, "They would be back in a month I guess" Jungkook says, he excuses himself and goes upstairs to their room, to find his husband breastfeeding their daughter.

Taehyung looks up when the doors open, and beautifully smiles when he saw his husband standing at the door, just the sight itself vanished all the stress and tiredness of the day for Jungkook, he would never trade this life for anything. His eyes shone in adoration and love for both his husband and daughter, the moment is too pure.

"Hi Love" Jungkook kisses Taehyung lips gently, who kisses back, "How is your day Koo?" "Koo?" Jungkook raises his eyebrow, "well... A nickname don't you like it?" Taehyung raises his eyebrows, challenging, "of course I do baby" the older kisses the red haired male once more, it's hard to control himself, "she fell asleep?" Jungkook whispers looking at the calm Nabi, who was now Taehyung gently and carefully holding, "almost" Taehyung whispers back, Jungkook hums and goes to freshen up while Taehyung puts Nabi to sleep.

After Jungkook came back all dressed, the two went downstairs leaving the sleeping baby girl upstairs in her crib to have dinner with their family.

That day again the employees of Jeon Corp are blessed with one more bonus into their accounts overnight, and they prayed for this miracle to happen more often!

______________________________________

Hey Buns!

I will give more taekook moments in the next chapters...

Don't forget to like and comment your thoughts 💜

Unfolding Blossomजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें