Chapter-28

"how is the breakfast Jungkook?" Min-Young asks, "It's delicious Mom" the said male replies with a smile earning a nod from Min-Young.

"What are you gonna do about the order Jungkook?" Seo-Joon asks, seriously, looking at Taehyung and his granddaughter, "How did they get the permission in the first place?" Hoseok frowns, thinking heavily.

The family was devastated in the first place to know that Kwon's got the permission to have Nabi alone twice a week! They are petrified at this rate. Jungkook is still looking for the reason, he is trying to get in touch with officer Kang Tae-Oh.

"I am trying to get in contact with Tae-Oh, Yoongi Hyung is looking into the matter at the moment but he was busy with the asylum affair" Jungkook says, he smiles watching Taehyung coming towards him, with Hyunjin behind him carrying Nabi. "Maybe I can also ask my bo--friend help" both Jungkook and Taehyung exchanged a knowing glance, "sure" "as much as the help we can get at the moment"

"So did she contact you guys yet?" Ji-Eun asks, eating her pancakes, "no" Taehyung shakes his head sitting beside Jungkook, everybody falls silent as they finish their breakfast. Jungkook along with Taehyung leaves for work after kissing their daughter.

Seeing his husband so low, Jungkook decided that they would stay at Kim's for a couple of days for the sake of Taehyung. And the Kim's accepted within a heartbeat understanding the situation. Though Taehyung was reluctant, he finally agreed with a lot of pursuing by his lovely husband.

Taehyung inaudibly sighs as he sits in the meeting room along with his brother and father. No matter how much he tries not to overthink, he can't help. His eyes land on his father who is now shaking the hand of his partner, he too stands with much difficulty, lately he feels everything is a lot, considering how much of a mess his brain is becoming.

"Taehyung-ah" Hoseok calls his brother, with so much love and worry. "Come" Taehyung follows his brother, walking absentmindedly behind Hoseok. "Nabi is going to be alright" Taehyung pursues his lips, eyes glancing at his brother, Hoseok smiles sweetly dragging the chair near to Taehyung, he sits down and takes the hand of his brother into his. "You should be healthy first Taebear, if you aren't healthy how are you gonna look after Nabi?" He asks, his voice is gentle.

"I know Nabi is everything for you and you love her but you have to stop overthinking baby bear, at this rate your health is gonna deteriorate rapidly, everybody is worried about you" Hoseok gently squeezes the soft hands of his brother. Taehyung sighs blinking his eyes to stop his tears, his lips quiver as he looks at Hoseok. "I know Hyung but I can't help, she is so precious to me...trust me I was very hopeful until we got the order from the court, we still yet to know how did it happened and I am scared of what they might do, that family is crazy and it's really frightening me a lot" a lone tear falls from his right eyes, he sniffs.

"It's just a matter of time Taehyungie, even if they manipulate, the truth won't stay hidden for long---yeah?" Taehyung nods his head as Hoseok wipes his tear, right then his phones rings, "hello" Taehyung answers, taking a deep breath, "Hey love, are you free now? I got a hold on officer Kang and Yoongi Hyung too got something, so we thought of meeting now" he hears Jungkook, "yeah sure Hyung, I am free now" Taehyung replies, "I will pick up then, wait for my call baby"

After ending the call, Taehyung looks at Hoseok who was already looking at him, "they got some clues and Jungkookie got a hold on Officer Kang so we are going to meet them now" Hoseok nods, when Jungkook arrives to pick Taehyung, the elder accompanies him to the car, and watches leaving it.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung worriedly glances at his husband, who was signing heavily, Jungkook tiredly nods, "no you aren't" Taehyung whispers, rubbing the cheekbone of Jungkook, the blonde smiles adoringly at his concerned husband, "I am having a headache" "is it worse?" "Very" Jungkook whispers closing his eyes when Taehyung lightly massages.

"Let's go home after this" "no I got meetings, they were already pu--- Jungkook pursues his lips when he saw Taehyung glares at him, "love I can't leave them" "but your health is also important Hyung, you can't exhaust yourself" Taehyung scolds, but he sighs dejectedly seeing his husband who is so not ready to listen to him, "fine you might continue after resting" Jungkook chuckles, "I just only need you to recharge my love" "too cheesy Mr. Jeon" "I am a simp for you Mrs. Jeon" Taehyung giggles, Jungkook winks at him.

The rest of the ride goes by with the couple talking and flirting. When they reached Young's home where they all decided to meet, both were welcomed by an enthusiastic Jimin despite the horrid situation, soon officer Kang joined the four.

"They twisted my words Mr. Jeon, it's my duty to report everything as it is and I have done that part diligently" Tae-Oh says truthfully, "but that alone wouldn't get them this favour" he adds, "your boss is a shit head!" Yoongi snickers in disdain, Tae-Oh nods, the younger has always admired Yoongi since he joined the department, he is unique in Tae-Oh eyes, "and a dick head who licks the boots of anyone who threw money on him!" Jimin rolls his eyes.

"A dog..?" Tae-Oh questions, "that's an offense to the dogs itself!" The three look between Jimin and Tae-Oh with blank faces, "this doesn't get us anywhere" Jungkook massages the back of his neck in stress, "of course it does! We have to prove that dumb shit is bribed and moreover the asylum matter, the doctor along with some of the staff are blessed with a huge amount in their accounts, a week before Hazel release"

"Woahh so cool" Taehyung has praised Yoongi, admiration in his eyes towards the older, "how did you got it?" "That doesn't matter, I had my sources and moreover everybody does a mistake and hazel will too! The court session is in two more weeks and if she ever done any mistake we can request for early hearing by providing the evidence! In no way in the hell are you guys going to lose this case!"

"And more importantly Tae and Kook, you guys need to be careful, that family is crazy so they would try any shit even go to the length of killing--so what I suggest is having security around you both" Jimin says in monotone, "24/7 ?" Taehyung bites on his lower lip when both Jimin and Yoongi nods, "24/7 is too much" Jungkook protest, Yoongi throws him a look of disbelief, "if either of you got a hole on your skin don't come to me!" Yoongi grumbles like an angry cat he is.

"Fine" Taehyung says, "for security it's okay for a few days" he explains when Yoongi gave him a question look, "I know you both already had enough but we will be adding a few more like installing tracking to your devices and came--"now camera is not gonna happen" Jungkook immediately denies, Yoongi gave him a 'not so impressed look' "not when you are home but when you are outside"

"And officer Kang I would like some help from you" "what is it?" "Can we get the evidence of bribing ?" Tae-Oh went still in his position, "I can't promise that but I can try"

Tae-Oh first leaves, followed by Taehyung and Jungkook, Taehyung being a caring husband accompanies Jungkook to his company and takes care of his husband, they both leave for Kim Mansion together as soon as the clock ticks 5, after today's meeting Taehyung is a little relieved than before.

"Oh my doll" Taehyung cooes at Nabi who wobbles her way towards her Mama whom he missed since morning, "my pretty baby" Taehyung snuggles into those chubby cheeks earning giggles from Nabi, "hope she didn't trouble you a lot" "oh not at all Jungkook, she is been a sweetheart all day, why don't you guys get freshen up I will set the dinner quickly"

Taehyung shrieks as he was lifted into the air by his husband the moment they stepped inside their room, out of instincts he locks his leg around Jungkook who pushes his tongue down his throat, Taehyung moans completely melting under his husbands touch and what happened behind those smoky glass doors is none of our business.

______________________________________

Hey Buns!

The updates will be late as you already have been seeing it. So I request you guys to please bear with me patiently.

Been pretty busy lately. Yet I am trying to write now and then. Thanks for waiting pretty buns!

Don't forget to like and comment your thoughts 💜