Chapter-14

Taehyung is back facing his daughter, looking at the computer, he is busy with ordering some dresses for his daughter, which are too cute to avoid, they are currently in the living room, on the floor with a mat And toys all over. The weather out there is beautiful, the family decided on going to the beach, as Jungkook said to his husband but now the blonde is nowhere to be seen as he was called for emergency work.

"One min doll" he says while paying hefty money for the final order, "Taehyung! You gotta see this!" The red haired male immediately stops whatever he is doing and turns around only to gasp, watching Nabi stand on her two feet while clutching on to the couch, she immediately falls on her bum and Taehyung moves forward but he halts when Nabi tries again to stand on her feet, Hyun-Bin is recording everything in his phone.

"Come to Mama baby" Taehyung coos with a big boxy smile on his face, as he sits on his knees, legs folding under his bum, Ye-Jin stands behind him cheering for her granddaughter, they were so excited to Nabi take her first step! Nabi squeals, smile never wavering off her face, she lifts her leg but immediately keeps it down as she is stumbling, with many tries Nabi finally makes her first step, and as she takes her second Taehyung immediately picks her up peppering her face with kisses, "my baby did so good" he nuzzles his face into her cheeks, while Hyun-Bin immediately sends the video to his son.

Ye-Jin kisses her granddaughter, "ahh our little Nabi took her first step" "bababooh" she taps her hand on Taehyung's breast, "ahh is Nabi hungry? My little baby is hungry? Let Mama help her in filling her monster stomach, my baby did a good job today" Taehyung goes to their room after informing Ye-Jin, soon after 40 mins Jungkook comes back in a hurry, he was so happy to know that his baby girl took her first step! Although he is a bit sad that he wasn't there to witness.

These days Jungkook doesn't go to work on weekends until it's very urgent and important, he tries to avoid and postpone them as much as possible. Taehyung is already down with Nabi after feeding her by the time Jungkook returns. He throws her in the air in the happiness and catches her, "my baby did so well" he kisses her face as Nabi squeals in delight to have her Dada.

"And I missed it" he pouts as he nuzzles his nose into her little tummy making the little girl throw her hands and legs all over, "and I get to witness it!" Taehyung giggles, as Jungkook settles beside him with Nabi, "but she sure will take my name first" Jungkook exclaims, "we will see that Hyung" "baby my doll, call me Dada" Jungkook tells Nabi, emphasizing the word "DaDa"

Both have their own share of training whenever they get a chance with Nabi, "Dada" words left out of Nabi's mouth, "Yes Dada hone--- Jungkook gasps as Taehyung already had his mouth hung agape, his Bambi eyes widened in surprise. "She said her first word" Hyun-Bin utters in pure shock, "she did" "Dada Dada Dadadadada" Nabi squeals jumping in Jungkook hold, she is feeling so happy today and energetic.

"Oh my baby!" Jungkook's heart bursts with pure happiness, he looks at Taehyung and pulls him into a hug with Nabi between them, that day Kim's are invited for dinner on the occasion and not to mention Taehyung is a bit jealous over it, let's not forget about the bonus given to the employees of Jeon Corp over night!

The next day, the family of three went to the shopping mall, unlike yesterday, today is cool, so they dropped the idea of the beach, the three looked so beautiful together and not to mention both are famous couple of Korea that could not be ignored by people who could do nothing but gape at them in pure awe and admire.

Jungkook here is ready for the day to spoil his husband and daughter.

They enter Gucci where only appointments are allowed which Jeon's could get arranged with a snap of their finger, "Taebear?" Hearing the familiar voice Taehyung frowns, he turns around only to throw himself on the man which got Jungkook tighten his hold on Nabi, "Hyung!" Taehyung hugs the man tightly in pure happiness, seeing him after happiness, "oh my god it's you!"

"Gosh Taebear, look at you so pretty" a lady joins hugging the pretty male while Jungkook stands there with a frown, his husband looks very close to them, "oh this is my husband Je--"Jeon Jungkook" Taehyung clutches onto Jungkook's biceps, the man finishes with a honest smile, "Hello Mr. Jeon I am Park Bogum and this is my wife Park Yoo-Jung" "nice to meet you Mr Jeon" Yoo-Jung bows with a beautiful smile.

"Nice to meet you too Mr and Mrs Park" Jungkook bows, his heart relaxed, "sorry we weren't able to attend your wedding" Yoo-Jung says with an apologetic smile, "oh right! I was so angry at you guys, you not only didn't attend my wedding but you also didn't reply to any of my messages and answer my calls" "Su-Surprise Taebear" Taehyung scoffs with a glare, a rare sight that Jungkook gets to see on his husband.

"Let's have a talk over tea" Jungkook suggests "bu-but my Gucci" Taehyung pouts, he was so excited to shop! But nevertheless everyone goes to a restaurant at the top floor and gets themselves a private room, "we were busy transferring here, and handling the paperwork, sorry Taebear" Yoo-Jung explains with a pout while Bogum nods. "We even got a gift for you, but things didn't go as we planned and from then on it's very hectic with moving the head branch here" Bogum says.

Nabi is sitting on Taehyung's lap, head resting on his chest, as Taehyung held her safely, "we just settled yesterday" "oh" Taehyung nods, "it's okay Hyung, it happens" "Did Hoseokie Hyung knows?" Oh right! Bogum and Hoseok are best friends, "No actually nobody knows except our parents" then Bogum and Jungkook started their business talk, while Yoo-Jung played with little Nabi, the blonde must agree the couple are sweet and he was now very curious about how close his husband is with this pair.

They leave after one hour, the Jeons are now back on the road, "Bogum Hyung helped me a lot" Taehyung whispers as he keeps an eye on Nabi from the mirror, "Hoseok Hyung and him are very close and Bogum Hyung treats me as his little brother since our childhood, saved me from my bullies then he left states for his studies" Jungkook attentively listens, while fixated on the road. "And when I was sent abroad he was there for me all the way to the road of healing and I witnessed him falling in love with Yoo-Jung Noona"

"They are sweet" "of course they are! We three had a lot of fun back there, Noona is so fun to hang out with! She has cool pranks up her sleeves too" Taehyung giggles remembering the days he and Yoo-Jung used to prank Bogum, he cherished every moment with the couple, they adores him, "can I get an ice cream?" Taehyung asks so politely and yet cutely to which Jungkook could never refuse,

They can't see it but people around them can see how much the CEO is whipped for the Model.
______________________________________

Hey Buns!

Tell me honestly are you guys liking this book? I ain't getting any comments! You guys used to comment each moment and I miss them!

Don't forget to like and comment your thoughts 💜