Chapter-39

Nabi gasps, eyes wideing as she looks at the palm through print on her mother's tummy, the movement of the baby, "he is moving?" She asks, tilting her head up, "yes doll, baby is moving" "woah! But---" Taehyung looks at her, "but isn't it hurting mama?" "well, it's like tickling and scratching feeling, I feel the baby moving but now I can feel the scratchings" the 7 month old pregnant male says.

Nabi nods looking at the clock, "I am hungry!" Taehyung grumbles, "where is your Dada?!" He asks, sighing for the nth time, "Dada is here, sorry love there is so much traffic out there" Jungkook apologies, as he quickly arranges everything infront of Taehyung, the once moody male is now literally drooling over the food, Taehyung takes the chopsticks and immediately attacks the food.

"Slow down baby" Jungkook says, "can Nabi take a fried chicken?" Taehyung stops chewing, looking at Nabi, as much as he wants to deny her from stealing his chicken, he also didn't want to hurt his baby so he agreed halfheartedly with a nod and a sad pout, but when Jungkook tried he was straightway denied from even touching them! The injustice!

The older internally puked at the combination that Taehyung made, who eats hot wings with ice cream? CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!!!!

That's some nightmare for Jungkook!

"The baby is being restless, it's moving a lot" Jungkook says, hands pressed against the swollen belly, feeling the movements of the baby, Taehyung leans back, sighing, feeling his hubby's hands moving against his stomach, "is your back pain okay now?" Taehyung nods, "I am so sleepy" Taehyung mumbles, "sleep love" the younger closes his eyes, feeling the kiss against his kiss.

Taehyung is now in his 8th month, everything has been pretty good so far.

"Your legs have swollen a lot" Jungkook mumbles, as he massages the swollen leg as the doctor said, he is sitting on the ground, with Taehyung legs on his lap, the pregnant male sitting on the couch in their room, relaxing. It's hurting everywhere.

"Me too, looking like a balloon that will burst anytime" Taehyung says in a low voice, but Jungkook heard it clearly, his wife is very insecure about his body ever since the changes started happening, "but you are the cutest thing ever you know darling?" Jungkook asks, wriggling his eyebrows, the younger rolls his eyes with a pout, "I ain't beautiful anymore" stupid hormones! Ready to make him cry almost for everything!

"Hey darling, just because you are chubby doesn't mean you aren't beautiful my love, you still the most unreal beauty in my eyes, you are literally glowing my Moon" Jungkook wipes the tears away, softly, kissing those beautiful Bambi eyes, his words made Taehyung cry more, "you are way more cheesy and romantic Mr. Jeon" Taehyung mumbles, sniffing. "Only for you though"

"Mama" they both turn to the entrance, hearing Nabi, the little girl walks inside, half asleep. Jungkook goes and picks her up, "bad dream Dada" she mumbles, letting her head fall on her father's shoulder, "want Mama" as she wanted, Jungkook places her beside Taehyung, Nabi instantly hugs Taehyung, who hugs back, "what happened my baby?" "Bad bad dream, Mama left Nabi and Dada" "that never gonna happen doll, Mama will stay with Nabi and Dada!"

"Promise?" Seeing the tears in the doe eyes, Taehyung's heart twists in pain, he hooks his pinky finger with Nabi, pressing their thumbs, locking their promise, "Mama promise" Taehyun preps kisses on his daughters face, Jungkook kisses both of their foreheads, "time to sleep" he says, taking both of them to the bed covering them with duvet. And join beside Taehyung.

The month passes quickly and it's already time for the delivery. Taehyung whimpers with tears spilling out of his eyes, the kick of the baby is sending pain all over his body. "It's time Mr. Jeon, as we decided we will proceed with the operation" the doctor says, "I will prepare everything" he says, before leaving the couple.

"I am scared" Jungkook whispers, holding his tears in his eyes, "promise me you will come out safe and sound with our baby" he asks, like a child, squeezing Taehyung's hand between his palms, "I wish I could Koo" Taehyung breath haggard, "Argh!" Taehyung clutches his stomach, "it's so painful hubby" he cries, "shhhh pup, my love, it will be over soon"

Soon a nurse comes, "it's prepared Mr. Jeon" she says, with the help of co-nurse, she takes Taehyung onto the stretcher, "I love you" "I love you too" Jungkook watches the nurses taking Taehyung inside the operation theatre, "he will be fine Jungkook-ah" Hyun-Bin says, patting her son's shoulder, Nabi is sleeping on Ye-Jin lap, although Jungkook wants to believe it, he was so afraid, afraid of losing either of them or both of them.

He stands near the door, looking at it, "Jungkook, have this coffee, it's been 2 hours you need some energy" Jungkook shakes his head, pushing Namjoon hand away, "no Hyung but thanks" he says, it's been 2 and half hours since Taehyung is inside, they didn't get to know much except for seeing the doctors and nurses going in and out hurriedly, taking some boxes.

Seeing the doctor who just came out, the family hurries towards them, "how are they doctor?" Jungkook asks, "Mr. Jeon, Mrs. Jeon is a fighter, he has lost a lot of blood but we managed to get the blood in time, both baby and Mrs. Jeon are safe, we are cleaning them, you can see Mrs. Jeon after getting transferred to a room and the nurse will bring the baby out"

After the doctor leaves, a nurse comes out with the baby, covered in white cotton clothes, Jungkook's heart threatens to jump out of his heart as he watches the nurses bring the baby, the same feeling which he felt when Nabi was born, when he took her in his arms, hits him like a nostalgia as he takes the baby, "it's a baby boy Mr. Jeon"

For Jungkook, the surroundings seem to fade as he takes the baby in his arms, heart swelling with love and happiness, tears flow down his cheeks, his lips tug a soft smile seeing the peacefully sleeping baby, "hey baby, I am your Dada" Jungkook whispers. The baby only squirms, scrunching his nose.

"He is looking so peaceful" Ye-Jin says, smile not leaving their faces as they watch father son. Jungkook hands the baby to his mother. The family takes turns but they had been careful, Nabi was so excited to have the baby but Jungkook managed her, she obeyed her father and didn't disturbed the sleeping boy.

The room is dead silent, only the sound of air conditioner and the sound of IV drip is been heard, Jungkook is sleeping with his hands intertwined with Taehyung's who was sleeping on the bed.

The pretty male opens his eyes, shutting them immediately at the strong light, he flutters his eyes, until his eyes are good with the light, opening them, he tilts his head, a sigh leaves from his mouth, "Jun-Jungkook" Taehyung licks his chapped lips, He sees his husband head moving, in a minute, Jungkook wakes up.

"How are you feeling, darling?" "Good but I-I need some water" Taehyung gulps, his throat is dry, as he slept was a while now due to all the exhaustion and all, Jungkook gets a glass of water, he adds the straw in it, helping Taehyung drink, "baby?" Taehyung asks. "He is sleeping let me bring" Jungkook presses a lip on his husbands forehead and goes to bring the baby boy.

Taehyung cooes at the peacefully sleeping baby, his Bambi eyes are filled with full of tears, "oh my" he gasps, taking the baby into his hands, the little one snuggles into Taehyung's chest, "he is so... precious" Taehyung let his tears fall freely, "my baby" he whispers, pressing a light kiss on the cute button nose, "you named him?" Taehyung asks, "nope, was waiting for you to wake up" Jungkook says, Taehyung nods, eyes not leaving the baby boy.

"Where is Nabi?" "I sent her home, she was worried about you, so thought that it's best that he goes home, Dad said he will bring her when you are awake" Taehyung nods, playing with the little finger, "everybody came while you are sleeping" Jungkook threads through the red hair, "what should we name him?" Taehyung asks, cradling the baby boy in his arms.

"It's upto you love"

"How about Jeon Yeonjun?" Taehyung suggests, "Jeon Yeonjun?" Jungkook hums, "it's perfect" Taehyung smiles, he kisses on Jungkook's jaw, "Jeon Yeonjun it is then"

______________________________________

Hey Buns!

The baby is born on the day of your Author was born!!!

Don't forget to like and comment your thoughts 💜