Chapter-22(m)

"it swelled so bad" Min-Young scrunched her nose in pain, hissing, as he moved Taehyung's feet left and right, examining right, "exactly Eomma" Ji-Eun gulps, "aish stop it! I am fine now, don't do it, Eomma and Noona" Taehyung pouts pushing their hands away, again holding Nabi on his lap, she is facing Taehyung, he looks at Hyunjin from the corner of his eyes, "Hyunjin-ah what are thinking?" Taehyung asks, seeing his brother spacing out, "I was thinking maybe I should stay here to take care of you?"

The three blink their eyes, "No can do! You have a lot of work in the company" Ji-Eun exclaims glaring, "this boy wont leave a chance to escape from work" Min-Young hisses and glares at her son, who sheepishly smiles, "don't you think Hyung need a helping hand with Nabi and all until he recovers?" Hyunjin says, bending down to Nabi level, tickling her chin, Nabi is so silent all along looking at the adults with curious doe eyes or at the display of tattoos of her Mama, "What do you think I came here for? If needed I would take my son back with me" Min-Young says, slapping Hyunjin back, "ouch! Eomma hurts!"

"When is the court hearing?" "In a week, Eomma" "don't worry everything will be alright" Min-Young pecks her son forehead, "Ha-Yoon is getting married to Kwon's son" "What?! Ha-Yoon?!" Taehyung nods, "Taebear, don't take stress over it, they aren't our family anymore, even if Ha-Yoon eloped with Kwon's son, they could do nothing, stay strong, I know my baby is strong"

"Yes Taetae, Ha-Yoon might try to bring the past but don't let it get to you" Ji-Eun ruffles his hair, with a smile, "thanks noona, as much as I made myself strong, seeing them would always remind me of my fuc--"language young man! At least not in front of me! And there is a baby too" Min-Young flicks his forehead, as Taehyung pouts and rubs the spot, "Eomma~"

Nabi angrily grumbles and stands from Taehyung lap, who helps her, she walks to Min-Young and slaps her forehead, making the people in the room hang their mouth agape in surprise, "Mama nwo" she huffs, going back to Taehyung, hugging him with her small hands, "aww my doll, so protective of Mama" Taehyung coos at the girl who snuggles into his warmth, "so protective of Eomma huh" "didn't expected tho"

"Nabi did that?" Jungkook asks, in a surprising tone, "of course Hyung! she didn't even hesitate to slap Hyunjin with her little hands when he hit my shoulder playfully" Taehyung giggles, reminding the memory, he didn't resided everything inch to inch, not leaving any peace behind, "she sure is so protective over you" Jungkook says, looking at Nabi who is sleeping beside them, after a long day, with a pillow protecting her from other side, while Taehyung and Jungkook cuddle on other side, with Jungkook spooning his husband.

The smile on Taehyung's face grew, turning into a boxy smile, eyes sparkling with joy, overwhelmed, and Jungkook loves seeing his husband like that, tears don't suit his baby, he places a peck on those alluring plump lips, one turned two, two turned three, soon it became into a hot kiss with Jungkook hovering over the red haired male, their lips mould perfectly, the younger moans in the kiss, when the older invades into his hot cavern, sucking on to his tongue.

Taehyung could only let Jungkook eat him, he couldn't keep up with Jungkook's pace but still tries to catch up with it as he tugs on to the blonde locks earning a groan, Jungkook hands are on his waist, moving up and down, tugging on the waist chain over the cloth, his husband wears a waist chain and Jungkook came to know that, but he never saw it with his own eyes, yet he can bet on his life that it would be his death the day he sees it. Oh...he just doesn't know what awaits him.

"Can I try something love?" Taehyung nods, trying to catch his breath, "but Nabi" he says, pointing at the girl, it's a miracle that she didn't wake up by now! But they are sure that she will wake up the moment they start whatever Jungkook has planned for, "can you keep it low?" Jungkook husks, as he slips his hand under Taehyung's top, rough hands colliding the soft skin, he presses hard with a hum as Taehyung sucks harshly, the older teases as he licks on the lip ring followed by sucking onto it.

"Fuck" the exploring hand of Jungkook came into a halt when his hand touches a cold stone, his thumb rubs over it as his blood rushed south, pulsating his dick, twitching just at the thought, he looks at his husband eyes carry innocence yet his husband isn't innocent, he is a freaking vixen! "you are killing me love" before Taehyung thought for he was pulled into another kiss, he gladly kissed back.

"I don't think I can lower my voice Hyung" Taehyung pulls his lip ring with his bruised lips, it was enough Jungkook to carry Taehyung washroom, he locks the door gently, making no sound, placing his husband on the marble slab, he kisses Taehyung again, moving down, placing open mouth kisses on the skin, "Ahhh~" Taehyung moans freely, pushing Jungkook's head more into his body, the older stands between his parted legs.

Taehyung sucks harshly when Jungkook hand slips inside his boxers, he is already wet down there, "so wet" a teasing smirk forms on Jungkook's lips, eyes feigning lust and love, "stop me if you want to" "I don't want you to stop ahh~" Taehyung moans shaking his head, toes curling, throwing his head back, tears of pleasure well up in those aqua orbs, mind getting heavier and dizzy, clouding his senses, his flushes red, already looking so wrecked with bloodied lips, Jungkook is no good, his lips too are bruised badly.

He enjoys the pleasured expression of his husband and he is proud that he could only make his husband whither in his hands, looking so helpless, Taehyung whimpers with more tears spilling out his eyes when Jungkook pushes his finger inside the throbbing wet whole, he watches the change in his husband expression in pure delight while his dick is suffering down there, wanting to be freed but today it's all about Taehyung, he can deal with his later!

"Ahh~ th-there Hubby~" Taehyung gasps when Jungkook hits his sweet spot, he pulls his husband into a kiss, Jungkook adds another finger, two turned three, curling inside the soft velvety walls, hitting the prostate of his husband again and again, "I-I am cumming" Taehyung mewls when Jungkook grabs his dick with other frees hand, he cames in whites with a loud moan, body quivering after his first ever orgasm, given by his husband and it's just amazing and perfect.

The older rubs his thumb on the clit before pulling his hand out which is painted with Taehyung cums, Taehyung eyes widen when Jungkook licks his hands, the blush on his cheeks turning more darker than it is already, making him wet again down there, "sweet" Jungkook pecks his lips, "Take your time and come out after cleaning" he says before leaving the room, he needs to take of his problem now. Taehyung knows how much his husband is controlling at the moment. His heart swells how much Jungkook takes care of him and puts his comfort first out of all.

With a happy smile on his face, Taehyung takes a bath again, walking with wobbly legs due to the orgasm he just got, he thoroughly cleans himself and changes into fresh clothes after his bath, as he takes 30 mins to complete, Jungkook returns by then, they both sleep hugging each other after placing Nabi in the crib.

______________________________________

Hey Buns!

Bye....

Don't forget to like and comment your thoughts 💜