Chapter-33

"hey baby what happened?" Jungkook asks his 8 year old daughter, who hasn't talked with any of them since she returned after school. No matter how much the elders tried she didn't utter a single word. The elders hearts squeezed with worry and sadness after seeing their energetic Nabi so dull after school. No bribing worked!

And when Jungkook returned back home after work, he was told about his daughter's situation by his mother, but no matter how much he is pursuing she ain't telling anything but she looked like she was about to cry at any moment. Tears are clearly visible in her doe eyes.

"Where is Ma-Mama?" Nabi felt her throat clogged, as she finally let her tears fall, which she was holding for so many hours. She throws her hands against Jungkook's neck, crying in her Dada's arms, Jungkook felt really helpless at the moment not knowing what was going on with his princess. "He is at work baby" "mama will be back in an hour, love" Jungkook softly says, in an attempt to coax Nabi to stop crying.

"I want Mama!" She demands clinging on to Jungkook tightly, "I will try calling Taehyung" Ye-Jin says leaving the room. "Hey doll what happened? Tell Dada" Jungkook hums, threading his hands into the soft locks of Nabi, "want Mama!" "Nabi baby, Mama is at work. It takes time till Mama comes back" Jungkook says but Nabi only starts crying which worried the whole family.

"Mama is not my mama" everybody is startled after hearing Nabi, "what?" "Mama!" Taehyung who stood there emotionlessly after hearing Nabi was jerked when Nabi hugs him leg tightly. He came home early as he completed his work. "Students in the class are telling that you are not my mama" she starts crying historically, hugging Taehyung tightly.

It's been two years since the Nabi school period started, everything is fine up until now which is worrying everyone in the family of where Nabi has heard it from. "Hey Nabi, my little butterfly look at Mama" Taehyung pulls her away from his legs and crouches down to her height. "Don't cry please. I am gonna cry too" Nabi immediately stop crying. She sniffles looking at Taehyung with wide doe eyes which are red.

"I am your Mama, Nabi, you are my baby girl" "B-But Jaewon kept on saying and fighting with me" "you trust mama right?" Nabi immediately nods, "you love me right?" "I love Mama" "and I love Nabi, my beautiful baby. So only listen to me, no matter who says, I am your Mother, your Mama who loved you ever since you were a little baby" Taehyung hugs his daughter, "don't trust anyone but me and you doll, mama loves her princess a lot" Taehyung whispers into Nabi ears, he raises his eyes up looking at Jungkook with eyes full of tears.

"Maybe Jaewon is jealous of our pretty Nabi having beautiful Mama" Jungkook says, crouching down behind her, patting her back, "he is?" Jungkook nods, "yes, everybody would love to have your beautiful Mama, but promise me you won't give your Mama to them" "I promise Dada, Mama is mine" Taehyung smiles, and kisses her forehead, "yes Mama is yours"

It's not easy for Taehyung, as Nabi is growing his worry about the truth coming into the light also grows with it. He feared her rejection, he feared her getting away from him after Knowing everything. But he knows one day he they have to face the confrontation with their daughter. Wish it would never happen.

"We have to talk with her class teacher, it can't keep on happening Hubby" Taehyung says, after covering his daughter with blankets, kissing her a good night. "I am afraid of her well being if this keeps on happening" Jungkook lays beside Taehyung, pulling him to his chest. "Nothing will happen, I will go to school tomorrow and will handle it, alright?" Taehyung nods, taking a deep breath, "might as well have a word with the kids parent or we are going to change her school"

"I am afraid" tears poured out of his eyes like pearls soaking Jungkook skin, "nothing will happen love" Jungkook kisses the forehead of the younger, "I think we should stop trying for a baby, either way it's not happ--"are you serious now Taehyung?" Jungkook's heart sank hearing Taehyung, his insecure voice.

They have been trying for a baby for awhile now, because they wanna have a baby, the token of their love and a sibling to Nabi who has been also kept on requesting her parents for awhile now. Knowing there is a slight chance of Taehyung getting pregnant, despite Taehyung having no hopes but Jungkook was full of hope. Taehyung loves kids and he wants to have one with Taehyung, but knowing his condition he never got his hopes high considering how he hasn't conceived in these last five years despite them having 'no protection' sex all the time.

"Jungkook, it's impossible for me! and seeing Nabi now, I think it's better if we just concentrate on he--"Nabi wants a sibling!" Taehyung bites his lips harshly, "you want to have a baby, why can't you just be positive about it for once Taehyung!" Jungkook pinches the gap between his eyebrows, as he tries to suppress the anger, "seven years Hyung, don't you feel tired of hoping every single day ? I would die to have a baby with you but can't you see?! I ain't getting pregnant! It's one of those good dreams that will never come true" tears spill out of Taehyung eyes as he looks at Jungkook.

"There is nothing to be tired of, if it's with you, I love you Jeon Taehyung, just know that" Jungkook gives a short kiss with no tongue involved, "and it's your body, your wish" is the last thing Jungkook said.

______________________________________

Hey Buns!

Hmmmm....what's your view on this? Just a view...no hateful comments.

Don't forget to like and comment your thoughts 💜