Chapter-5

"Jungkook" Ye-Jin knocks on the big large dark wooden door of her son's office room at the end of the corridor, it's late at night, Nabi is sleeping peacefully after getting fed and bathed by her father after a long day, A baby monitor attached for Jungkook to know to monitor her, as the blonde has work to get done. He hates bringing work home, because it will affect his time to spend with his baby girl, 

"Come inside Mom" Jungkook opens the door himself, letting his mother in, who has a glass of milk, "Thank you" Jungkook takes the glass and drinks it to the last sip, "aren't you done yet?" The younger sighs at the tone of his mother, "I couldn't finish it at the office, just a few more files Mom" "you should take care of your health too Kook" Ye-Jin runs her hand into his son's blonde soft lock, "enough of work" she can see the tiredness in the dark orbs, closing the work he is doing Ye-Jin pulls him to the couch,

Jungkook lays his head on his mother's  lap, enjoying the massage which eased his headache a little, "Kook" Jungkook hums looking up at his mother, "Can you grant my wish?" The male quirks his eyebrow, pink tongue playing with his lip ring, "Taehyung" Ye-Jin shows the image of the red haired not knowing how her son's heart skipped a beat just looking at the image, "I want you to get married to him" "Mom--"listen Jungkook, all your life, I never asked you anything, I let you chose your own life and path, and I never asked anything from you but now I am asking you something for the first time in my life" Jungkook clenches his jaw sitting up beside her.

"Do you remember the other day when we went to Kim's mansion, we met Taehyung there, and Nabi immediately eased in his arms, she never let us out of her site when we are out but--but Kook she spent the whole time with Taehyung without us and not to mention, she fell asleep soundly in his arms, playing with him" when they are outside, Nabi never let family out of her site, let alone being held by others, she ends up crying right after 2 mins, and would end up getting cranky.

"I want you to marry Taehyung and give my Nabi her mother, Taehyung is perfect, he love kids, he is always obedient, sweet and kind. Not to mention, he went through so many horrific things than you can imagine, he will cherish your Nabi like his own child" Ye-Jin cups his sons cheeks, "M-Mom" "Don't you think it's time you let someone in your life Jungkook? For yourself and for Nabi? I know you three will make a beautiful family dear" Jungkook let his mother's words sink into his head.

But what stuck in his mind is, "what happened to Taehyung?" He asks, "Taebear, you know-- a special child, an intersex" that new information blows Jungkook's mind, "not everyone are fond of that idea, it is when he is 17, he was heavily bullied in his high school, but Hoseok is there to save him and Hyunjin too, they always protected him, but his fate changed when he attended school alone that one day, he is beaten to pulp Kook, so many injuries, I was shattered when I saw him, you were in Paris that year, you didn't know but Taehyung, his abdomen is most affected which caused his chances of carrying a child decrease, he was heavily harmed and admitted in hospital for 15 days Jungkook" the blonde clenches his fist, as his heart drenched with sorrow and anger.

"Later Taehyung was sent abroad for 5 years, even for him, it is a very hard life Kook, as much as he tries to hide everything behind his beautiful smile, inside there is a part of him that wants to be cherished by love, heal him by love, to have someone to cherish and I know you would do that, or-- or atleast Nabi" "please think about it Kook, I want the best for you, Taehyung already agreed for the marriage, he will take best care of Nabi" Ye-Jin pecks one last time before she leaves, giving her son the space he needs to think, and she hopes that her son would take this chance in her life.

Jungkook knows the red haired male, he watches him all the time on advertisements, endorsements, Taehyung is everywhere, he also got to see him a couple of times in the party, the red hair is very eye catching and too beautiful to not look at. But now hearing from his mom how many hardships that he went through, Jungkook wants nothing but to end them!

He startles when the sounds come from baby monitor, the blonde run upstairs to his daughter to find her crying in her crib, he gently picks her up, bouncing in his arms, "Dada is here baby" he coos wiping the tears away, he walks to his room while trying his best to calm Nabi, "don't cry my love, I am not leaving my princess" he pecks her temple sitting on the bed with Nabi, looking at her reminded Jungkook his mother's words,

Nabi needs a mother too.

Don't you think it's time to let someone into your life? For yourself and Nabi?

I know you three will make a beautiful family dear

Taehyung already agreed for the marriage, he will take best care of Nabi

For Nabi, he will do anything for his baby girl!

The next morning,

Jungkook joins his parents for breakfast with Nabi, both are ready for the day, today he decided to take his baby girl to his office along with him, "awww is my pretty baby also going to work with her Dada?" Ye-Jin coos as she feeds Nabi, who is sitting on her high chair, "call us if you need anything Kook" "Sure dad, I have no meetings today, I guess there won't be any problem" Jungkook says.

"And mom, about your wish" Ye-Jin stops everything she is doing, giving her whole attention to her son, holding her breath, "I will grant it" tears of happiness fall from her eyes, Nabi taps her cheek, rubbing them messily, "oh my pretty baby, you are getting your mother" she kisses Nabi small hands before going towards Jungkook hugging him to her chest tightly, "Thank you so much Kookie"
______________________________________

Hey Buns!

Dont forget to like and comment your thoughts 💜