Chapter-32

"the night is so beautiful" Taehyung whispers, looking at the starry night with his wide Bambi eyes which hold a whole galaxy that leaves Jungkook mesmerized and lost---every.single.time.

Jungkook hums hugging the male in his bulky arms, squeezing him with affection. "Beauty indeed" blush crepts up Taehyung bread cheeks making him look more beautiful. Just ethereal in Jungkook eyes.

Five years since they got married, and their love for each other strengthened each moment, with knowing each other to get to know each other, unrevealing new things about each other, small fights which lead to sweet dates to making love---life has been wonderful these five years.

With Nabi, their little bundle of joy has brought a whole new meaning as she grew up these 5 years. Pampered by everyone, mischievous like Hyunlix couple who married two years ago. With Nabi growing, Taehyung and Jungkook too grew, learning new things in life. Balancing it perfectly.

Taehyung left modelling and started concentrating on his father's company along with his brothers. As much as he loves stardom, he wants a peaceful life. Jungkook's work has been usual since him being the CEO of Jeon Corp.

Jeon Mansion is filled with laughters, with Dada and daughter teaming up on mama Jeon or grandparents and granddaughter becoming naughty whenever they get chance too. Nabi got a lot of family to pamper her even Namjin.

Namjoon and Seokjin became their neighbors, Seokjin's and Taehyung's bond has improved a lot over these years just like siblings. And two years Namjoon and Seokjin had adopted a boy and named him 'Kim Taehyun' who is 3 years old now, as he was adopted after turning 1. Namjoon mother died 3 years back which left the family in sorrow as much as it took time to recover, Namjoon was the most affected person. But with family support and care he overcame it. He was grateful that he came back to Korea and found family and friends which involves Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Ji-Eun.

Jimin and Yoongi adopted a boy named 'Huening Kai' and added their surname Min, they adopted him last year, when Kai was 2 years old. Kai was a silent kid but with Taehyun, he plays a lot. It's best to say that Taehyun and Kai best friends. Nabi is the elder one among the kids in their circle and a girl, which gives her upper hand in most of the things when she plays with boys. From making them sit in her tea party to dressing them up in her little collection of dresses.

Now coming back to our couple, who are soaking each other in their warmth while star gazing has shared a sweet kiss, "tomorrow is a big day for our baby" "it is" Taehyung hums, nuzzling his nose into the crook of Jungkook's neck, "she grew up fast" "I don't want her too" Jungkook mumbles, earning a coo from Taehyung. "She gets to meet new people and make new friends, I am not ready for this change though" Jungkook immediately agrees with his husband.

"Let's sleep yeah?" "Carry me"

The next morning the Jeon mansion is in so much ruckus, "oh my god! Catch her!" Taehyung shouts running around 5 years old Nabi who is running around in her towel after bath. Apparently she didn't like the uniform of her school and was protesting to change her dress, "no mama!" Nabi shrieks slipping away from her father's arms in a second.

"Nabi get ready baby, I will make sure that the dress next year would be with your favourite colour" Hyun-Bin proposed, man has made it a mission to spoil his granddaughter like nobody. "Dad!" "Hyun!" Both Taehyung and Ye-Jin glares at him while Nabi tries to slip out of their sites.

In these five years, the relation between the elder Jeon's and Taehyung has also increased. Ye-Jin adores him just like his mother and Hyun-Bin takes care of him, he and his father-in-law mostly used to gang up in family games but now it's Nabi and Hyun-Bin. The three shares a great bond.

"Jeon Nabi, stop right there!" Nabi stops immediately hearing the scary tone of her Mama, no matter how sweet her parents are, they are also stricter in disciplining her despite being very dotted on her. "Mama! Papa! Please nooo, let this peasant have mercy" Nabi dramatically falls on the ground---if we ask Jungkook who she picked up this trait from then the answer is his gorgeous sweet husband! she squeals when Jungkook picks her up.

"Now now, Jr. Drama queen, let's get you ready" Taehyung pokes his inner cheek as he follows both father and daughter with his Bambi eyes, he pinches Jungkook before taking Nabi from him. After getting her ready after so much difficulty and taking a photo on her first day of school for the collection they set off to drop her.

"This cap is too big for my small cute head" the 6 year old says with a pout, so many traits she inherited from Taehyung, "Nabi Baby, remember what Mama Dada said, don't talk with strangers and wait for mama and dada with your teacher alright?" Nabi nods, catching the cap with her little hands which was about to fall asleep she bobbed her head too vigorously.

"Stranger danger" Nabi mumbles, "good" Taehyung presses a kiss on her forehead, Jungkook too follows the suit, they then walk her inside the class, make her sit. "we will come in a few hours yeah? Don't be afraid and make friends, enjoy, doll" Taehyung whispers to which Nabi nods, eyes welling up with tears. "If anyone tries to bully you, do not hesitate to inform us okay?" "Yes Dada" she cutely says.

With a heavy heart, both leave after meeting the homeroom teacher of Nabi.

"There is still for us to pick Nabi" Jungkook says, Taehyung looks at his husband, he almost drools over the veiny hands of his husband, the arm sleeves are rolled up giving him the best view of those bulky tattooed arms while driving looking smoking hot is always a turn on for Taehyung and Jungkook knows that too well. His wife has a muscle kink.

"Shall we go on a date?" He asks, eyes not leaving the road, "sure" Taehyung clears his throat looking outside, Jungkook drives them to their personal beach, "it's so peaceful" Taehyung mumbles walking by the shore with bare feet, fingers intertwined with his husband, "we will have more peaceful days from now on" Taehyung giggles, "that's mean Hubby" Taehyung pinches the cheek of his husband.

"We can just stay here all day and all night...seven days a we-- argh ouch!" Jungkook hisses, shutting his eyes in pain when Taehyung pinches his clothed nipple, he is cruel. "So many things are running in that brain of your Hyung" "I just want to have my wife all to myself, what's wrong with that!" "There is nothing wrong with that but we have a daughter at home and responsibilities" Jungkook rolls his eyes picking up Taehyung who shrieks, "a break from responsibilities is good"

Jungkook kisses Taehyung, thrusting his tongue inside the youngers, making him moan, Taehyung harshly pulls the hair locks earning a groan from his husband, tightening his legs around the dominant male torso as Jungkook walks inside the house. And what happened behind those closed doors is...... A pure passionate love making.

After getting bathed together, Jungkook and Taehyung make their way back to school to pick Nabi, both took leave today from work.

"How is your first day doll?" Taehyung asks, hanging the bag around his shoulder, talking from Nabi, Jungkook picks her up, both didn't mind the attention they are getting from the people around them, "it's amazing!" Nabi started telling about her whole day. "Made friends?" "Yes! His name is Roro" "Roro?" Nabi nods, "yes Dada! He is so silent tho"

______________________________________

Hey Buns!

We skipped 5 years and yes. I will taekook moments too don't worry.

This is the start.

Don't forget to like and comment your thoughts 💜