Chapter-40: Epilogue

"JEON YEONJUN"

if Nabi is said to be mischievous then, Yeonjun is the epitome of mischievousness! The 5 year old is running like a bolt around the hall, with his parents trying to catch him, but when did Yeonjun be scared of these angry shouts of his parents?! The little kid enjoys pulling all the strings of his parents.

As much of a brat he is, spoiled by almost everyone in the family, mainly his lovely Noona, Yeonjun is also a sweet kid to his mumma, being attached to him all the time, he loves playing with his Dada. The family of four could ask for nothing. They are indeed a beautiful family.

"Stop right there Junie!" Taehyung sighs, stopping on his tracks he has no energy run behind his son anymore, Jungkook also stops, panting, he flops beside Taehyung, placing his head on his husband's shoulder. Yeonjun also stops, looking at his parents with big eyes, unknown to him a silhouette comes from behind and picks him up, making him shriek in horror.

"NOONA!" He is loud like very loud! "Thanks, my doll" Taehyung was really thankful for his daughter, who just came from her part time, 15 year old Nabi, beautifully smiles at her parents, carrying Yeonjun along, the little guy, kicks his legs in the air. "Little Taehyung is getting more and more naughty these days" Ye-Jin says, Yeonjun carries Taehyung traits.

"Oh tell me about it mom!" "Eomma, calm down, I got him, I will get him to drink the milk" Nabi says, her parents raised her well, very well in honesty, she priorities her family, when 14 year old Nabi, like a puppy complained to her mother that she is feeling guilty of spending their money, like left and right, both parents came up with the idea of part time.

Nabi was also eager to do a job, so with the help of her parents, she was working as a barrister in the cafe near Jeon corp. Nobody actually knows her identity and that is how Nabi enjoys her life to the fullest and her parents helped her identity to be secured at all costs. Same with Yeonjun until he wants to be revealed.

They worked it out, in a month, although nobody liked their princess working, Nabi has her ways to bend her parents to her will, she wants it! She gets it! Jungkook and Taehyung know her well. So they came up with the idea of part time.

"I don't want milk" Yeonjun whines, kicking his legs in the air, because only they are free, Nabi tied his hands to the chair, not new though, it's not like Yeonjun doesn't like milk but just because he doesn't feel like drinking milk! He is a bit crack? "Oh just like Taehyung!" Hoseok snorts at his mother's comment, nodding. "I know right!" "Hyunjin made you drink rivers more than me" Taehyung huffs, leaning into his husband's broad chest, "I won't deny that though"

Luckily, Hyunjin is not here, or he would throw a fist looking like a golden retriever, man is still that funny and joyful uncle to his nieces and nephews, Felix is no good, he is too same, they both adopted a baby boy last year.  The family gathered at Jeon mansion because, "bad people! Manhandling Junie on his birthday!" Yeonjun mutters, walking towards his beautiful mumma with a pout, and a milk moustache.

Taehyung cooes and cleans the milk, he kisses his son, when Yeonjun climbs on his lap like he owns it, have I ever told just how jealous Jungkook would feel with his own son? And daughter? Because they are stealing all of his husband's attention lately. Not like he likes it, he adores it though.

Taehyung makes sure to never lack at providing love to Nabi and Yeonjun, both are his children and he loves them to death, "Happy birthday little prince" Ji-Eun says, giving a sweet smile, Yeonjun shys away and hides in his mama chest, he is a shy baby though, not a butterfly like Nabi. "Thanks aunt" he mumbles, Taehyung laughs, "good boy"

"Jungkook and Taehyung, go get ready, it's getting late, Nabi you too, get Junie ready along with you too" Ye-Jin says, "I will call Hyunjin" "he already started Appa, must be stuck in traffic" Hoseok say, Seo-Joon nods.
The family of four excuses themselves to get ready. Taehyung gives Nabi their clothes, both hers and Yeonjun's.

The pretty male shrieks as he was slammed to the door as soon as he stepped inside, it's soft yet rough though he didn't get hurt. "Hubby" Taehyung hits Jungkook's chest, who looks at the beautiful creature in front of him, Taehyung cheeks dusts pink, under the hot gaze of his husband, "love" Jungkook hums, leaning down, he places his lips onto the soft pillow lips, firmly kissing them, yet slowly and gently, pouring his love.

No matter how many years passed, Taehyung is Jungkook's most beautiful and unreal beauty in his eyes, his love only seemed to grow in all these years for his beautiful husband, it was still beating erratically as it first did when he saw Taehyung, the pretty got him wrapped around in everyway he could, his heart is a slave of Jeon Taehyung. And will be. He will devote his life for his love and will thank him forever, for giving him this beautiful family.

For Taehyung, Jungkook is the most handsome and sexiest, had it been 14? 15? Years since they are married, his heart still threatens to come out of his chest when he sees his husband, his stomach flips, with butterflies churning around under his husband's sweet talk, and flirting gazes, his beautiful eyes filled with love and his heart is in the palms of Jungkook.

Their love has no boundaries, it only keeps on growing all these years, increasing with no end. And they are that couple who makes everyone jealous and their children cringe at their romantic antics. But it's fun to tease their children like that.

"I love you so much" Jungkook confesses, again, and he will until his last breath.

Taehyung sweetly smiles, seeing the love in the eyes of the older, "I love you too Jungkookie"

End~

It was so hard to end this book, I am crying. Oh my god! This is a very beautiful journey for me and thanks to everyone for being on this journey along with me. To me it's a very beautiful book, and a heart warming story. I know I might sound bragging but this is my feeling. Although I want to write more and was unwilling to end it. I don't want to drag this book more and destroy it. I want to stop it when it is still beautiful and sweet. It's just so hard for me too.

But I thank everyone one more time and again and again.

Hope you enjoyed this beautiful story.

Love you all 💜