Chapter-31

Yoongi tried so hard in getting the nearest date for the court trial possible which is today, and Judge agrees on the emergency basis after the evidence that is provided. She is also a mother and she was completely disgusted by Kwon's play. No way in the hell Kwon's would get away with this!

Nabi was taken home last night after clearance by the doctor about her health. Taehyung hasn't left the hospital until yesterday night to take care of Nabi. Jungkook stays at night while he is busy in the mornings with work and upcoming hearings. Kim's family has visited frequently bringing lunch and dinners. To take care of Taehyung and Nabi.

Right now, the Jeon's are on their way to the court, they want to get done with this as soon as possible! Jungkook squeezes Taehyung's hand intertwining them. They still haven't got the evidence of bribery. Nabi is left with Min-Young at home as their request has been accepted by the Judge.

Jeon's Kim's and Min couple get inside to find Kwon's already there. Their faces are ugly! Jungkook and family avoided them gracefully and took their respective seats in the front. They met Kim Laura who as promised arrived in court after them. The attendant informs the arrival of the Judge. Everybody stands to greet the Judge. The hearing starts.

"Your honor, I would like to produce the evidence against Hazel for trying to kill Jeon Nabi" Lawyer Kim says, "I object to this atrocity my lord!" "Lawyer Choi I refrain you from speaking until your chance" The Judge says, making Lawyer Choi shit his mouth, "These are not empty words my Lord, Jeon Nabi who was taken to Home to spend time with Kwon Hazel in attempt to strengthen their bond has taken advantage of the situation, she gave Jeon Nabi Alcohol" he produces the papers, "these are the medical reports and I would like to produce Dr. Kim who has examined Nabi to confirm the allegations" "permission granted"

Laura steps into the box, and takes the oath, "My Lord, everything in the was true. Alcohol was indeed found in Nabi's body. If it was any late it would have risked her life" Laura says, "Your Honor, I would like to clarify some things upon your permission" lawyer Choi asks, earning the permission. "Dr. Kim, who is the one that brought Nabi to the hospital?" "Jeon Taehyung" "thank you Dr. Laura" lawyer Choi says before turning to the Judge.

"My lord, here is the thing, it's right that they find the samples of Alcohol in Nabi's body but where is the evidence that it was given by my client Kwon Hazel herself? It could be Mrs. Jeon who might have plotted against my client" Taehyung sucked a harsh breath at the words of Choi. Jungkook clenches his jaw as his eyes pierce at Lawyer Choi, how dare he mess with his family!

"Well, I agree with Lawyer Choi my lord, it could be my client Jeon Taehyung but it could also be Kwon Hazel so I would like to produce one more crucial evidence but before that I would like Ms. Kwon Hazel in the box" Lawyer Kim requests, "permission granted" Hazel reluctantly steps into the box, "here is the pendrive my lord" Lawyer Kim hands the evidence.

The video is played after dimming the lights, Hazel starts sweating, her whole body trembles, after the video is completed the lights are brightened, lawyer Kim turns towards Hazel, "Ms. Kwon, do you know the lady in the video is?" Hazel shots a glare before nodding, "words" "Th-Thats me" she forces out the words, "very well, My Lord I would like to provide one more evidence to the court regarding Ms. Kwon case"

When he got the permission, a man in his 50's entered, Hazel felt her body giving up when she saw the man, "My lord this is Dr. Hong, Hazel's doctor in the asylum, he would like to confess a few things to the court" Hong wipes the sweat with his hand kerchief, keeping it inside, he takes the oath, "my lord, Kwon Hazel my patient has not been cured, her situation kept on getting worse. But I was threatened, my whole family is threatened to be killed by Kwon Hazel's brother, I was in the state of helplessness which has led to me take the actions that I regret till date. Some of the staff are bribed by Kwon's and I am ready to give their names out."

Dr. Hong was really ashamed of himself but his daughter and family's life was on line so he had to make that haste decision. Although he was offered a huge amount of money in his account, he used it for nothing. But when Jungkook approached him along with Yoongi and Jimin, he had to tell the whole truth. The CEO assured his and his family's safety. Dr. Hong is ready to face the consequences.

"These are the account logs" the door of the room opens, Hyunjin and Felix enter quietly after handing the evidence that Felix acquired. "And my lord, this is the evidence of the bribing of the Officer Han who manipulated the evidence to acquire the order for having Jeon Nabi the whole day with Kwon Hazel" all the evidence is provided and there was no way for Kwon's to get away with this, Lawyer Choi gave up on the case already after seeing the video.

It was a hidden camera in one of Nabi's buttons on her dress. It was an idea of Taehyung's and they are very grateful for it. It gave them strong evidence. "Your honor, I request you to please considerall the evidences, and the allegations she threw on my client Jeon Taehyung to give justice to my clients"

"After taking in all the evidence, Ms. Kwon Hazel will be sent back to asylum and get started with her treatment again, and an imprisonment of life time. Mr. Kwon Da-Reum will be sentenced with 5 years of imprisonment with community service of 5 years after completing his jail service. Kwon will pay 1 Million for wrongly accusing Jeon Taehyung, for affecting his reputation. Officer Han will be removed from his post and his assets to be taken back provided by the government. And coming Dr. Hong, his license will be suspended for 2 years and the staff that are bribed to be removed from their jobs. The orders should be carried out immediately."

"With this, Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung got the whole custody of Jeon Nabi. The case is now closed. The court is adjourned"

Taehyung and Jungkook couldn't stop their smiles from the joy that they won the case. Tears well up in Taehyung eyes as he hugs Jungkook, "we won" "we did" they leave the hall, going outside. "congratulations Jungkook and Taehyung" "Thanks Hyung, you helped us a lot! And Felix" the said male was startled when his name was called, "thank you so much" Taehyung hugs him, "no problem Hyung" the younger meekly days, looking at Hyunjin who was smiling at both with adoration.

"Hyunjin don't you dare to hurt your boyfriend! I will hunt you down!" Taehyung threatens with a teasing smile which the Kim family present there were hella confused, "Kim Hyunjin!" Seo-Joon menacingly calls his name, cocking his eyebrow, Hoseok has an amused smile, "care to introduce us properly now" Hyunjin gave Taehyung a look which screams, 'what have I ever done to you?'

"Such a menace you are" Taehyung gasps when Jungkook husks in his ears with his deep voice causing chills down his spine, Taehyung's face is flushed red with blush. "Well, don't you love this menace?" Taehyung raises his eyebrow as he locks his hands around Jungkook's neck who held him through his waist, "with no limits"

"Let's go home" Hoseok clears his throat, "yeah let's go" Taehyung blushes furiously as he walks fast leaving Jungkook behind, the follows behind with a soft chuckle, when they got home both Jungkook and Taehyung are met with the shocking site. "Mom! Dad!" Taehyung shouts in surprise at his in-laws, "Taehyungie, how are you?" Ye-Jin hugs the younger, "congratulations bear and Kook" she pulls her son to hug, who covers them both

"I was so worried because of you" Ye-Jin suddenly starts crying startling the couple, "and my granddaughter has suffered a lot" "Eomma don't cry, we are fine, Nabi is fine" Jungkook softly says pulling away from the hug, "you guys wouldn't let us know anything!" Hyun-Bin accuses, with an angry frown, "we don't want you to get worried Dad" Jungkook says.

"It's so hard to hold them back there" Namjoon chuckles, they all came together, "Hey Hyung, how are you?" "I am good Jungkook, you are much different than we saw you in the calls" both hug each other. Nabi who is jumping in Seokjin's arms suddenly starts crying as she couldn't get hold of her pretty mama. Taehyung was fast on his feet and took Nabi from Jin, cooing at her, "Shh doll, I am here" "Hi Hyung" "hi Taehyung"

The night was spent at Kim Mansion, after dinner, Jeon's leave along with Namjoon and family to the Jeon Mansion.

That night Jungkook and Taehyung peacefully slept after a long time with no worries and threats lurking around them. In each other's arms.

______________________________________

Hey Buns!

Hazel chapter is closed!

Let's see the next chapter of the couple as Nabi growing along with their love for each other and devotion towards each other

Don't forget to like and comment your thoughts 💜