Chapter-30

Today was the day that the Jeon couple dreaded for.

Since last night both Taehyung and Jungkook have lost the peacefulness in their life after getting a message from Hazel that she wants to take Nabi to her home all day. The sleep didn't welcome them the whole night.

"I hope my baby returns back safely" Taehyung whispers, as he locks the chain around Nabi's neck, "don't worry, Taehyung" Yoongi assures. After getting Nabi ready, they wait for officer Kang who is going to accompany Jungkook to drop Nabi. "Everything will be fine" Jungkook says but looking at him was enough for Taehyung to know what exactly his husband is feeling at the moment.

When officer Kang arrives, Jungkook takes Nabi and leaves her at Kwon's place. "Make sure you follow this for Nabi" Jungkook gives her a paper which has the timetable of Nabi, her food, snacks, everything... To her allergies, "I will be back at 4" Jungkook says in a monotonous voice handing the bag to Hazel, "Sure" Hazel says, taking Nabi inside. Jungkook stays there until the doors are closed. He returns back along with Officer Kang.

When it was time, officer Kang along with Taehyung this time came to pick  Nabi up. Taehyung's heart pounded against his chest seeing Nabi sleeping peacefully on Hazel's shoulder, Hazel has a smile on her face.

"Here" Taehyung immediately takes Nabi who didn't even budge but rather stayed silent which was odd. He frowns but quickly leaves with Nabi taking the bag from Hazel. When Taehyung returns to the car, he immediately checks Nabi temperature and feels it is higher than normal.

"Nabi..baby" he calls sweetly kissing those chubby cheeks but Nabi doesn't move, "doll" he calls again, bouncing her in his arms but Nabi doesn't move. As much as Taehyung doesn't want to overthink the whole situation he failed to do so. His brain runs all sorts of directions that it shouldn't, as much as he prayed Hazel to not be that evil with a baby he knows better about a woman who ran from the asylum.

"Officer Kang can you please take me to the hospital?" Sensing the worry in the tone of Taehyung, Tae-Oh nods his head, as he sped up to the hospital nearby. Taehyung quickly calls Jungkook to inform him and quickly ends the call without waiting for a reply.

Jungkook who was in the middle of an important meeting, immediately left dismissing the meeting after a panicked call from Taehyung. He might have broken a couple of traffic rules in the hurry that Hoshi had to pray for his dear life while clutching to the door handle in the car.

Jungkook goes straight to the child ward, he finds Taehyung sitting on the bench with his head down, in his palms. "Hey Love" his heart clenched when Taehyung looked up, at him, with red eyes full of tears, he hate seeing his husband in tears. "Hu-Hubby" Taehyung hugs his husband immediately, crying.

"Nabi is-isn't waking up and I am so panicked, I-I don't kn-know what to do K-Koo" He cries, Jungkook trembles with fear, he felt like losing all the strength in his body, he was scared--scared of his baby girl, but seeing his wife to be in very worse situation, he gains his posture and hugs Taehyung back, pressing a kids on the red head. They both can't break, he has to act tough for his family.

"Shhhh she is going to be al-alright babe" his voice quivers, tears well up in his eyes, Jungkook clenches his jaw, eyes turning dark with anger knowing who made his daughter suffer, "Hoshi" the dark voice has made Hoshi almost piss in his pants, "yes boss" the secretary gulps, "call Yoongi and Jimin, inform them ASAP!" "yes yes boss" Hoshi quickly leaves to make a call with the officers couple.

"Jeon Nabi Family?" The couple immediately responds, the attendant takes them inside. "What kind of parents are you guys to make a year old baby drink Alcohol?!" The doctor furiously shouts on their faces the moment they enter the room. Taehyung felt his soul leaving his body, Jungkook's body went rigid, his face held no motion.

"Wh-What?" Came out as a whisper from Taehyung, as he looks at the doctor with bloodshot eyes, filled with anger and a hint of pain, the doctor looks at the parents confused, "we found alcohol in her blood samples which caused her to become unconscious! It's a miracle she is alive, a toddler's body can't handle alcohol, it might even cause death!"

Seeing the color drained from the faces of the couple in front of her, Kim Laura, bit her lips, furrowing her eyebrows, her anger decreased a little as she watched the couple in front of her, "she has gone too far!" Taehyung grits his teeth, his body trembling in rage, eyes spitting fires.

Jungkook is no good. He is furious! But he subsides his anger, "is she fine now Doctor?" He asks in monotone, "she is resting at the moment, we removed the alcohol content from her body, has to keep her under observation before we discharge her" "can we see her?" Taehyung asks, before Dr. Kim can answer, she was interrupted by the door knocks.

The room door opens with her permission, Yoongi and Jimin enter the room, catching their breath as they practically run all they way here after parking, "we are sorry to interrupt but I am Min Yoongi and this Jimin from the police department" Yoongi shows their ID, "we came here as soon as we heard from Hoshi" Jimin says standing beside Taehyung, "they found alcohol samples in Nabi" Jungkook says.

"Fuck! It's time to send her back to asylum!" Yoongi grumbles in anger, "what is happening?" Hearing the doctor, Jimin takes it in himself to explain the whole situation. "I can present in the court if you want, with these medical records you guys can get a new date for the trail" she suggests in the end. "Thanks doctor, we appreciate your help a lot!" "But if only it's not a trouble for you" "Mrs. Jeon, it's no trouble, I love kids but seeing them hurt is something I couldn't handle and I would do anything if that means having the perpetrator behind this get punished!"

Yoongi and Jimin leave after seeing Nabi with proofs, Taehyung gently helps the hand of his baby girl, "she will be fine" Jungkook kisses his temple, "she is a strong baby" "our strong baby" "ours" "I have informed Eomma and appa, they said they wanna come now but I denied" Jungkook nods, sitting beside Taehyung, who leans onto his shoulder, both looks at Nabi.

Jungkook still remembers the day he held Nabi in his arms, the new profound emotions that swirled in his heart, blooming so beautifully being lost in her precious eyes, Nabi is his precious daughter despite everything.

Taehyung smiles reminiscing the day Nabi called her Mama in her sweet little voice, his heart found the joy and love through her. Nabi gave him the life he thought he would never have. He remembered the day he first held Nabi and how small and cute she is. Her first steps, her first words. Everything. He fed her!

And both the parents wouldn't let anyone live alive after what they had done with their precious daughter.

"Did Hyunjin get evidence?" Jungkook asks, "No, he said Felix is trying" Taehyung sighs, "take rest love" Taehyung shakes his head pressing himself into his husband, as Jungkook combs through his hair, slowly his body gives up with all the exhaustion that hits him, he fell asleep. Jungkook places him on the empty bed, they are in the VVIP room.

After some time, he joins Taehyung who immediately hugs him, Jungkook returns back as he gives into the darkness of the night.
______________________________________

Hey Buns!

Hazel is crazy.....

Don't forget to like and comment your thoughts 💜