Chapter-36

"don't come home until you bring my son-in-law and granddaughter back!"

His mother's words echo in his mind once again like a tap recorder, he looks at the Kim Mansion from his car. Where his heart is... at the moment. He came to take Taehyung with him, although it's late, he better try. Atleast he might get a roof to sleep under this night.

He drove towards the entrance, the guard recognizing the car and immediately opened the front door, bowing in respect. But now who will open the front door for him? Taehyung is not an option, the younger wouldn't even lift his calls since evening. Clearly avoiding him.

So he called Hoseok, although everyone would be asleep by this time, he took the risk, he couldn't sleep in his office, or his car and more importantly, he couldn't sleep without his adorable wife, "thanks" Jungkook says, entering, Hoseok nods sleepily. "This is the key, he shut his door after dinner, Nabi is with him only, you probably have a good reason for making hurt, Jungkook!" Hoseok grumbles angrily in the end.

Jungkook only nods with a 'thank you' again, he goes upstairs and tries to open Taehyung's door, as he expected it was locked from inside. Knowing Taehyung and his daughter must be asleep, Jungkook opens the door, he quietly enters, closing the door behind, making sure to not make noise as much as he can, so that his babies won't wake up.

He walks towards the bed, his heart fills with warmth at the sight of Taehyung and Nabi, the flat tummy is poking through Taehyung's nightwear, clenching his heart, he felt like slapping himself in the first place for thinking of aborting their baby, "I am sorry, love" Jungkook whispers, pushing the hair, tucking it behind Taehyung's ear, who whines.

Jungkook presses a feathery kiss on his husband's forehead and goes to change his clothes, lucky for him, he got his set of clothes here. After changing, Jungkook sleeps in an empty spot beside Nabi, he kisses her head, eyes looking at the beautiful male in front of him, how could he live without him ? At that moment all that was running in his mind was Taehyung.

But---thinking now, he acted like a jerk, a scumbag, 'such an idiot I am' Jungkook blames himself, 'I made him cry' Jungkook sighs, 'I am sorry love, I promised you happiness but here I am, acting like an absolute asshole, made you cry, made you choose' Jungkook thinks. The whole night he watched his husband, until he finally fell asleep in the middle of the night.

Taehyung hums in his sleep in displeasure, when he felt like not moving, he tried again but he was only pulled closer, he lifted his head, opening his eyes, adjusting to the morning light, when his eyes were finally adjusted, he finally got the answer for his struggle to move. His husband. Sleeping peacefully while hugging him tightly. He observes the handsome features of his husband before it turned into an angry frown, remembering yesterday. Taehyung wriggles out of Jungkook's death grip.

How come he ended up with his husband?! He was sure that he was sleeping with Nabi, remembering her 'where is Nabi?' he thinks, looking around, eyes fell on the clock, it was near to 10 in the morning. "Leave me Jeon" Taehyung grits his teeth, glaring at the not so very sleepy Jungkook, he knows the older is not sleeping.

"Stay still Mrs. Jeon" Jungkook mumbles still not opening his eyes, "In your dreams" Taehyung grumbles, "you will get hurt" Taehyung still, feeling the hand on his belly, "hands off!" Jungkook internally scolds himself, Taehyung is freaking angry with him! He opens his eyes, locking with the furious eyes, glaring right through his soul. "Love" Taehyung felt himself melt under the nickname, oh! The effect that Jungkook got on him!!!

He can't just melt like this! Even if his husband came back to his right senses, he won't! The younger looks everywhere but him, Jungkook sighs, "I am sorry" Taehyung scoffs, rolling his eyes, "I don't care!" Taehyung brutally denies his apology, "baby, I know my sorry won't do, but I just lost my cool when I heard you wouldn't be able to do it by the end of it, I can't let you go through that pain and lose you Taehyung, I love you so much, more than anything. I should have thought about it for a second, but my mind is just occupied with only one thought, not even in my dreams I could afford to have you die" Jungkook says, holding Taehyung's face in his palms.

"stupid hormones" Taehyung sniffles, wiping his tears away, Jungkook internally coos at his cute wife, his eyes fell on the glossy lips, the lip piercing that he loves to devour, Jungkook licks his lips, "eyes up here Jeon!" The older felt a pang in his heart, he reluctantly moves his eyes upward. "What's your final decision?" "We will have a proper check up and will look for more ways on how we can avoid this, we will take decision after more consultations---"I am keeping the baby"

"And I want you" Jungkook eyes well up with tears, his wife is sure stubborn! Taehyung looks down, he always thought of becoming a mother, and when he did, he was kept in a very difficult position, where he has to make a choice, he knows, Nabi needs his, Jungkook needs him, but he can't just let this baby go, his heart isn't letting it! He was also stuck in the loop "We will think about it" Taehyung nods, biting his lips, eyes locking with Jungkook.

He observes the CEO leaning down, to kiss him, almost their lips were touching but Taehyung pushes him away, "not so quick Mr. Jeon!" "Love" "nothing works, I am still angry and consider this is your punishment, no touching for the next one week and I will be staying here only!" Jungkook felt his heart dropping in his stomach, "don't be so harsh on hubby, sweetheart!"

Taehyung walks away, not looking back, to get ready for the day. They already skipped breakfast, better not lunch too. When Jungkook and Taehyung got ready, despite desperate pleas from his husband, Taehyung gave no 'fuck' and avoided Jungkook touch skillfully. They both very embarrassingly joined lunch with Taehyung's parents and Ji-Eun, who is on rest at the moment as she was now near to due.

Although it's a torture for both of them, but for Jungkook, it's a hell, he can't even touch that perky ass, nor those sickening thighs, Taehyung wore a short, just to make him suffer, his husband had his own ways to torture him!

"Are you alright Noona?" "I am good Taebear, how are you?" Ji-Eun asks, with a smile, her cheeks are very chubby, she was literally glowing with that heavily swollen belly, "I am good Noona" both decided to not disclose anything at the moment, not until they are confirmed of everything, although the Jeon's knows, they won't disclose anything knowing the situation, Jungkook took an appointment for this afternoon, even Hyunjin hasn't uttered a word, knowing something went wrong.

After finishing their lunch, with Taehyung constantly shoving his husband away from touching under the table, now they both are in the car, with Jungkook driving and Taehyung in the back seat. "Eyes on the road Mr. Jeon" the rest of the car ride was silent.

"As much as this pregnancy hold complications, it doesn't mean it's impossible, there is a chance, Mr and Mrs. Jeon, I would suggest Mrs. Jeon to go through complete rest, he shouldn't have any stress and worries. I will arrange a good diet plan, the situation can improve as he goes through the months" Dr. Kim, their obstetric, says, "the baby is healthy so far, but I suggest C-section rather than normal delivery in Mrs. Jeon case"

"So it's alright? I mean there is no harm for reither the baby or my wife, right?" Jungkook asks, "I won't say completely, but we will monitor with frequent check ups, Mrs. Jeon needs a lot of rest, avoid stairs mainly, don't work, no stress, and eat healthy food, there is an injection I would like to recommend taking every two weeks without stopping, 5 doses would do" both nods, "thanks Dr. Kim" "no worries Mr. Jeon, these cases are not frequent but yeah, many face this"

After taking the medicine, Jungkook drives them back to Kim Mansion, they announce the news to the family, who were so happy, even Jungkook was happy, he was over the moon when they first got to know but then it was crushed after the doctor informed about the complications in the pregnancy, but now, he got a little hope. He will surely take care of his husband. Wouldn't even let him lift a finger.

______________________________________

Hey Buns!

Good night! 😴

Don't forget to like and comment your thoughts 💜