Chapter-24(m)

Taehyung squirms in his sleep, opening his eyes, fluttering them to adjust to the day light, he softly breathes as he tries to move, but he couldn't when he was under the deathly grip on his husband, and Taehyung can feel the bulky tattooed arm over his waist, hugging him to his chest.

He stays for a few minutes, enjoying the morning in his husband's hand, he can't get his phone, even if he stretches his hand, the more he moves, the tighter the hold is getting, "Koo, wake up" Taehyung hoarse morning voice does reach Jungkook ears as he already awake by the not so subtle moves by the younger, but he didn't leave him, Taehyung combs through the blonde silk locks, "Jungkookie, wake up, we are getting late" Taehyung attempts again. "Let's take leave today" Jungkook's deep hoarse morning voice is something, that makes Taehyung's body tingle at how intense and rough it sounds.

"We can't Hubby" he whispers, feeling soft and mushy under his husband's watch and arms, "yes we can and I already took leave for both of us" Jungkook pecks those bread cheeks, followed by a bite, "don't bite cheeks in the morning" Taehyung whines moving his head from Jungkook with a cute frown and a pout, "they are looking so eatable Baby" Jungkook chuckles, leaving Taehyung breathless once again in the morning.

"Since when did my manager become yours?" Taehyung asks, trying to turn around, Jungkook finally loses his grip allowing Taehyung to face him, he looks so soft and beautiful, so delicate and pretty, his aqua orbs are so alluring and hold many emotions that Jungkook would blindly dive into them with no care of how deep it is. Taehyung snakes his arm around Jungkook's torso, hugging him, resting his chin on the bulging chest.

"The day you married me" Jungkook pecks the morning pouty lips of his husband, the soft extra pink glow on his cheeks has doubled the beauty of Taehyung, he is just ethereal, a magnificent beauty! "Aren't you adorable?" he chuckles, bringing his hand which is on Taehyung's waist to squeeze the puffy cheeks, "I-I am born adorable" Taehyung replies get muffled as his cheeks were getting squeezed by his husband.

Jungkook leaves his cheeks, which turns red, his eyes gleaming with love and adoration for his husband, and Taehyung can clearly see those emotions floating in the black orbs of his husband, that alluring darkness with no limits of depth, "let's go to the beach today" Jungkook says, kissing those pouty lips "is the weather suitable?" Taehyung asks, playing with the button of the shirt "yeah..it's very hot today so let's go in the afternoon after lunch" the older can feel the nod against his chest, "then let's sleep some more" Taehyung yawns, going back to sleep.

The next time they were woken up by their adorable baby Nabi, who is crying in the crib, Jungkook slowly untangle himself with Taehyung, trying to not wake him up but when he couldn't able to stop Nabi cries, he brings her to Taehyung, who is already awake, he thought his husband could sush her but looks like she is hungry, "ohh my pretty baby are you hungry?" Taehyung coos taking her from Jungkook, "Mama Boo boo" she taps on Taehyung chest.

"I will freshen up" Jungkook leaves the room, Taehyung starts feeding Nabi, who sucks on to his nipple, drinking the milk hungrily, "my baby is so hungry..calm down little butterfly, it's all yours" Taehyung pat's her back, when he saw how fastly and hungrily she is drinking, it's pure and endearing for Taehyung to watch Nabi. His smile wavers when he thinks of what happened yesterday, he tightens his hold on Nabi.

They didn't get contacted by Kwon's so far, regarding the meet of both Hazel and Nabi, he sighs when he remembers the day is only starting, but he didn't that down his spirits and happy mood, he pushes the problem to the back and concentrates on present. After feeding Nabi, he burps and takes her to her room, to get her bathed.

"Omo my my pretty Nabi" Ye-Jin coos from call, looking at Nabi who is getting bathed by Taehyung, she squeals playing with the water, splashing and playing with the water toys, "are you doing good Taehyungie? Is it too much for you guys to manage?" She asks, "no mom, we are doing fine don't worry, return when everything is settled there, no rush" Taehyung replies with a smile. Ye-Jin believes that Taehyung is their angel.