Chapter-9

It's been two days since their marriage and everything is civil between the new couple, they have shared their numbers just in case for Nabi. Both are sleeping on the same big bed considering both need a good sleep as they both work with pillows in between.

But today is different as Nabi is replaced with pillows, the older get home after completing the last final meeting of the day, only to find his daughter and husband sleeping peacefully on their bed, lifting his tiredness instantly at the pure endearing sight.

Taehyung had his one arm protectively wrapped around Nabi who was comfortably snuggled into her Mama embrace, it's so soft that it's melting Jungkook's heart in an instant, this is what his craved all his life, a beautiful family of his own. His heart is at peace. He bends down and places a peck on Nabi's temple before eyeing Taehyung, observing how soft and plump his lips looked which had a lip ring that he nowadays wanted to bite, that cute nose he feels like booping, those bread cheeks he wants to bite on to.

Without his knowing he places a peck on Taehyung's temple before moving back and quickly going to shower, after finishing his bath, and dressing, Jungkook goes down to eat his dinner, "did Taehyung completed his dinner?" He asks his mother, sitting "yes he finished with us Jungkook, you have to change your working timings" "due to this all marriage I had to push my work back and now that they are piled up, I am trying to wrap them up quickly mom" Jungkook sighs

Of course he knows, he is leaving early in the morning by 8 and coming home back by 11 or 12 would only make things seem like, he isn't very fond of Taehyung, but it's the exact opposite as he is dreading to give this a shot, he likes Taehyung, he is cute, beautiful and not to mention a complete angel who is taking care of Nabi just like own blood, and the older could never ask for more.

After quickly finishing his dinner Jungkook joins his daughter and husband with Nabi in the middle and quickly drifts to sleep after a long day, the morning quickly comes, with the sun rising in the east. Taehyung snuggles into the warm hard surface sighing as he lunges his leg on to the pillow. Feeling the hardness, the red haired male slowly wakes up to find himself hugging his husband tightly into the sleep.

Blush coated his bread cheeks, as he observes their proximity, taking in the details of the perfectly carved jawline, that button nose, not to mention, his eyes lingered on the mole right below petal lips, eyes moving up to the lip ring, he brought his finger near, feeling it before moving it, he is cute and peaceful while sleeping the red haired male thinks with a sigh, then he wonders how he ended up like this with Jungkook, he sure remembers that he fell asleep while making Nabi sleep, where is Nabi?! Taehyung jolts up as his eyes frantically search for the baby girl until his eyes land on the bum that was in the air beside him.

How did she come here?! Did I ? He thinks, well Nabi got squished between her parents which made her roll to the other side and when she did, Taehyung just hugged her and turned to the other side while cuddling in the sleep which changed their positions, the bed is big enough to keep to pillows in the middle while they sleep happily in the remaining space, just to maintain their personal space considering its new for both of them.

Taehyung sighs as he puts Nabi back in her place, leaving the warm embrace beside him, he honestly doesn't know if Jungkook wants this relationship, considering the older doesn't even stayed at home after their marriage, yes, the impression that Jungkook thought he would give for Taehyung really happened, the younger thinks about that Jungkook doesn't want this but Taehyung doesn't want a meaningless relationship all his life, he wants to work this marriage out and give Nabi a beautiful life with a good parenting experience.

The younger knows the impact of parenting that will leave on the children, and he doesn't want Nabi to go through that, he leaves the messy bed to get ready, his schedule restarts from today after two weeks, seethe work is piled up which he couldn't push back any more, but he also doesn't want to leave, he was so used to Nabi, although he was planning to take her along with him, he doesn't know if Jungkook would allow him, at a place where its full of cameras and new environment.

He himself faces bad situations and he wasn't sure if he could, maybe he can talk it out with the older before he leaves, Taehyung showers thoroughly with hot water, moisturizing his skin, doing his routine, he wears a simple gown for his work, applying his lip tint, Taehyung gets out to find Nabi and Jungkook awake.

"Good Morning" Taehyung says with hands locked behind, bangs covering his forehead, Bambi eyes looking at the father daughter, and Jungkook must agree, that his husband is just so beautiful, Taehyung is so beautiful, and he wonders what has he done to get this beautiful partner, "Good Morning" Jungkook replies as he holds Nabi, the girl to too energetic in the morning, "Umm Jungkook, Can I take Nabi to work with me?" Taehyung asks, biting his lips, and Jungkook finds him cute, "I promise I will take good care of her and will inform you if it's eme--"sure you can and yeah I trust you, just inform Mom, she will pack all the necessary items that Nabi needs"

"Thanks!" Taehyung beams in happiness, "I will get her ready" Jungkook says getting up with Nabi, out of the bed, Taehyung goes down to find his mother-in-law in the living room with his Father-in-law, "Good morning Mom and Dad" "Good Morning Taebear!" "Good Morning Tae" the older Jeon's are just glad to have Taehyung as their in-law, they adored the boy since they know him. "All ready for work?" Taehyung nods sitting beside her, "I want to take Nabi to my workplace" "oh sure Tae! She enjoys your company a lot, if any problem comes or she becomes fussy or if you get too busy, just call us yeah? Any of us will pick her up, don't hesitate" Ye-Jin is sure one understanding women he ever met after his mother.

"I will go pack her bag, do you wanna join?" Taehyung immediately agrees and follows her, he carefully watches what all Ye-Jin is packing, "just make sure she had her feed on time, because she will get more grumpy if she doesn't get food on time" Taehyung listens carefully, Ye-Jin helped him a lot in these past two days with Nabi, in taking care of her, he also came to know that the baby girl doesn't do well with her feed which is the mix of Milk powder, she sometimes get sick because of bottle feed.

By the time they returned, the breakfast was completely prepared by the cooks, and Nabi and Jungkook were also down, "Hey baby" "mamabababa" Nabi babbles her tony hands taping Taehyung cheeks as he picks her from Hyun-Bin, he must have left already Taehyung thinks when he can't find Jungkook, unconsciously pouting, "Your Dada is so mean" he whispers in Nabi ears, blowing air making squeal, she loves Taehyung. And her little heart feels complete with him.

He giggles at the exciting girl who is now smooching his cheeks, coating with her saliva, "don't doll" Taehyung held her in the air, "she is very hyper today" Taehyung flinches when he hears Jungkook voice from behind, "sorry didn't mean to scare you" "Tha-That's okay" Taehyung says, with blush coating his cheeks as he tilts his head to look at Jungkook who was inch away from placing his face on his shoulder, "are you that excited to be with your Mama baby?" Jungkook coos, tickling the girl's chin.

After she met Taehyung, Nabi was always happy and content with her Mama which she already accepted as, Nabi looks after Taehyung as her Mama, she finds the warmth that she is seeking for, from Taehyung. Now that Jungkook is standing before him, Taehyung sees the blonde is fully ready in his suit, looking flawless as always "you can wash your face if you want, I will take Nabi" Taehyung timidly nods with red hue on cheeks as he watches Jungkook walk away with Nabi, but he didn't observed the little curve on Jungkook lips.

Damn, his husband looks beautiful with blush coating the cheeks. And Jungkook made a mission to have that blush on those break cheeks all the time!
______________________________________

Hey Buns!

The whole family is a green flag!! Along with our Jungkookie.

I am mistakenly publishing chapters a lot now a days 🫠🫠🫠

Don't forget to like and comment your thoughts 💜