Chapter-12

Taehyung visibly flinches in his husband's hold who pulls closer, they were too stunned to see a beautiful male shouting his lungs out looking so maniac at the moment. "Hyung please save me" Hyunjin desperately cries with a pout, he knows he is doomed.

"Huh, the great Kim Hyunjin is finally here" the beautiful male smirks, eyes twinkling in mischief, as he sways his hips making his way towards, wriggling his eyes, hands clasped together, "Wh--Whats happening?" Taehyung whispered, tilting his head, looking so innocently which only made him look more adorable in Jungkook's eyes. "Ahh Felix" the police officer awkwardly laughs, he is stuck in a situation between the business Tycoon Jeon and their commissioners son, "Thank you so much uncle" Felix thanks him with an adorable smile.

"Hyunjin you bast---"Felix!" Before the younger can finish his sentence, he was interrupted by the officer, "what?" Felix mumbles with a pout, eyes narrowing, "The-They are Hyunjin's guardians, Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon, his brother-in-law and brother" the officer whispers in the male ears, Felix eyes widen as he gasps, eyes darting to the couple, hands clapping on his mouth.

"Tae-Taehyung Hyung?" Taehyung blinks his nodding, "Samchon! I told you to not give him a phone!!" Felix hisses, glaring at the officer before turning to Taehyung, giving him a sheepish smile, "I am Lee Felix" he bows respectfully to the couple, "I am Taehyung and he is my husband Jeon Jungkook" Felix nods vigorously, "I know, I know Hyunie always talks about you!" Taehyung cocks his eyebrow at his brother when he hears the nickname.

"I am so sorry Mr & Mrs. Jeon-- can I call you Hyung?" "Ye-Yeah sure" Felix smiles widely, "I am once again sorry for what has happened but to clear your doubts, your brother has killed my baby" Felix pouts, as eyes tears up at the mention of his baby, "What?!" Taehyung was bewildered at the statement, he looked at Jungkook, who is as stunned as him, "Your baby?" He asks carefully.

"Yes yes Hyung, my baby" "Kim Hyunjin You--"Hyung Hyung, it's nothing like that, baby please tell them correctly, you are giving them the wrong scenario" Hyunjin desperately cries clinging on to the iron bars, if looks could have killed, Hyunjin would be nothing but ashes at the glares that Felix giving him, "Hyungie, Jungkook Hyung, please trust me" Jungkook sighs, "can we take it privately?" He asks the officer who immediately obliges.

The four are now in a room, "can someone now tell me what exactly is happening here?!" Jungkook asks with a stern voice, that even makes Felix straighten his back, "umm.. Hyung, so what happened is--"Felix clears his throat, ignoring his boyfriend pleading eyes, if his family gets to know his involvement with illegal motorcycle racing then he is dead.

"I am Felix--"you already said that" Taehyung deadpans narrowing his eyes at the two youngers, Felix chuckles nervously, "right right so, this all is a huge misunderstanding, first of all, I am your brother's boyfriend Bro-in-law" "o-oh" Taehyung immediately looks Hyunjin who nods his head, "and my father is the commissioner, which is how I got Hyunjin locked up for you know-- for killing my bab--"BIKE! ITS A BIKE!!" Hyunjin interrupts earning a glare from his boyfriend.

"I wouldn't do this but Hyunjin is not even answering my call--"I was busy, baby" honestly speaking Hyunjin is busy with his father, dragging him to the company, so that he could learn one or two, and help Hoseok in handling the company, but the boy is getting very tired by the end of the day, he isn't still used to this routine, but today he was unlucky as he got kidnapped immediately after getting of work,

"how much does the bike cost?" Taehyung asks, "what?! No need to pay Bro-in-law, I will have Hyunjin pay for it, I couldn't get hand on him, which is why I had to do this, but I didn't know that he would call you, I am sorry once again" it's like Felix is saying sorry for his husbands deeds on behalf of him, "Are you sure?" Jungkook asks, "of course! Don't worry, Hyung but if you can, please leave Hyunjin with me today" Hyunjin desperately shakes his head in 'no' . He doesn't want to die early in the hands of his dear boyfriend!

"Sure" Taehyung immediately agrees, giving blind eye to his brother's pleas, "I was scared that something happened to you all the way! If you call me for these love quarrels-- I will skin you alive next time!" Taehyung glares at his brother, "you are so mean! Hyung!" The couple leaves the station ignoring Hyunjin after bidding goodbye to his brother's boyfriend.

"I am so sorry for wasting your time, I didn't know it was this trivial matter Hyung" Taehyung sincerely apologizes, he was cursing his dramatic brother, "it's okay Taehyung, you never expected this and more importantly, it does matters me when it involves you, you are my husband, so your family matters me and I am fine, I got to watch a mini drama" Jungkook chuckles, wearing his seatbelt.

Taehyung cheeks flush red, as he bit a smile, "Ca-Can I get an ice cream?" Taehyung asks, and who is Jungkook to deny that cute request, he immediately agrees, "You can get anything you like" Taehyung nods as he eyes the menu, "Umm.. one chocolate ice cream with strawberry syrup on top please" before the younger can pay, the older already pays for the order, getting himself a chocolate ice cream.

By the time, they returned home, Ye-Jin was trying to handle a crying Nabi, "oh you guys are here, this baby became cranky after her little nap" Ye-Jin says as Jungkook takes Nabi, "she must be hungry" Taehyung mumbles looking at the cranky baby girl, "are you hungry my little butterfly? Hmmm" Taehyung pecks her forehead picking her from Jungkook, "I will go and feed her" The younger leaves to their room with Nabi,

"is Hyunjin okay?" Hyun-Bin asks, "he is, dad, nothing serious" Jungkook simply replies, "Hyunjin attracts trouble a lot" Ye-Jin mumbles, "don't worry, it's nothing big mom" Ye-Jin nods, "can you just send our dinner upstairs?" Jungkook asks, cracking his neck tiredly, "sure Kook, I will get your dinner don't worry" "thanks mom" Jungkook pecks his mother's cheek before he leaves upstairs to their room.

Taehyung shushes him as he enters their room, Nabi is dozing off in his hold while nipping on to his nipple, "she is sleeping" he mouths to which Jungkook nods, he silently goes to bathroom to get a bath himself before the dinner comes, by the time he came back Nabi is peacefully sleeping again in the middle with pillows surrounding her, whereas Taehyung and Ye-Jin are waiting for him on the couch to start their dinner, a maid is standing outside.

Finishing their dinner while talking in hushed voices, Taehyung quickly changes into his nightwear before climbing on to the bed, Ye-Jin left taking the empty plates and bowls back, Jungkook is already sleeping. "Good night" he whispers before closing his eyes, letting his body engulf by sleep.

______________________________________

Hey Buns!

Bored?! I tried my best though!

Don't forget to like and comment your thoughts 💜

Unfolding BlossomOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara