Chapter-13

A couple of months passed by, the life of Jeon Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook was very perfect with their little daughter Jeon Nabi. The one year old is living in pure bliss with her parents who are pampering her all the time and showing her love every second they get to. Nabi is now a healthy baby girl.

And the married life of Jungkook and Taehyung is more than perfect. Developing feelings for each other with each passing day, by now Jungkook is openly flirting with his adorable and beautiful husband which only leaves Taehyung a flustered mess. Both are very comfortable with each other. And also wasn't this what they had been yearning for? Confessing feelings is far more out of the loop, but they are aware of what they are feeling for each other and by the end of the day it's only the two of them with feelings getting bottled up and nobody has any idea of when it's gonna burst. But when it does, it's going to be an unstoppable lava.

And it took months for Jungkook to get his things straight on his feelings and gather courage, before he asked Taehyung for a date. The blonde doesn't have control over his emotions or heart when it comes to Taehyung, the red haired male is just one unreal human and insanely hot with tattoos, so cute that his heart might burst one day because of the cuteness!!....as a mother for Nabi, Taehyung is so perfect that his heart's melts and warmth surrounds his heart like a warm blanket.

So here is Taehyung getting ready for their first ever date! The red haired male still couldn't believe the fact that he was going on a date...with his husband, he waited for that moment, the red haired male loves the effect that his husband got on him, Jungkook is sweet, caring not to mention a fucking tease that leaves Taehyung a blushing mess all the time. Just like Jungkook the younger has no control over his emotions and heart, Jungkook is mercilessly hot! And devilishly handsome. Tranquility fills his heart at the sight of his husband and Nabi, his precious daughter.

Both are comfortable with each other and a small gesture is enough for their heart to swell, their family is perfect and beautiful. And both Kim's and Jeon's can't help but be happy for their sons, they are progressing... slowly and they are glad that this marriage happened.

After getting ready Taehyung looks at himself in the mirror one last time before going down, Jungkook already texted him that he is downstairs,

"Don't hesitate to call us if she gives you trouble once she is awake" Taehyung gently Pat's on sleeping Nabi back who is held by Ye-Jin, "just enjoy Tae, we will take care of her" Taehyung smiles nodding, he leaves after remaining the elder couple to not hesitate to call them if she gives trouble, thr younger slows his pace down as he gets near to the blonde who is leaning against his car looking at his shoes.

Jungkook was so busy with the company that he didn't get to change, so he informed Taehyung that he will directly pick him up, although the younger denied at first the dominant male made him agree on a date with him, the older has changed his clothes after a quick shower, it's a suit but a different one compared to the one he wore this morning. But he is handsome.

The blonde looks up when he hears the thuds of heels on the ground, only to suck his breath harshly at how simply, yet cute and sexy Taehyung managed to look in a dress, the younger always knocks his breath out of his chest with his beauty, no doubt out there, Taehyung is just ethereal and Jungkook would say it for his whole life.

As the red haired male approaches, he straightens his posture, "you look beautiful" Jungkook whispers when Taehyung nears, bringing the blush on the Taehyung's face, "you look handsome for yourself" Taehyung smiles gently yet beautifully, his aqua orbs never leaving his husband, "shall we?" Taehyung nods immediately.

Jungkook pulls his car over at a fancy restaurant, he gets down going towards Taehyung, takes the door for him and helps the younger out, "Thanks" Taehyung whispers standing next to Jungkook who has his hand on his back, guiding him inside, after seating themselves at their table escorted by the manager, they order food.

"The place is so amazing" Taehyung says, Bambi eyes looking around, with hands on the table, pink tongue playing with his lip ring, "Glad you liked it" Jungkook hasn't dated anyone after his first heartbreak that now he is a completely different person, it's hard for him to come up with innovative dates, a comfortable silence fell between them.

"Ahh look who is here?!" Hearing the familiar voice sneering behind him made Taehyung still in his place, "the family disg--"you better not complete that sentence, if you want to leave alive from here" Jungkook darkly utters, as eyes hold no emotions, except rage, the man chuckles, "seriously Mr. Jeon, my sister is far more bette---"just shut the fuck up and leave" Jungkook tried his best to keep his voice low as he didn't want unnecessary attention on them.

"In-Ha" Taehyung whispers as he stands between them, the said male makes a disgusting face at Taehyung followed by a scoff, "just ruined my mood" In-Ha leaves making Taehyung breath out heavily looking at Jungkook who has his jaw clenched, anger visible in his eyes, out of all the fucking days they had to coincidentally meet today! Kim In-Ha, His cousin, who loathes him as if there is no end to it.

"I am sorry" Jungkook snaps his head when he heard the apology, "hey Tae, it's not your fault, don't apologize" Jungkook quickly says, "you seemed mad" Taehyung mumbles with a sad pout, the very same pout that Jungkook wants to kiss to death "I am not mad at you but rather on that dick head" "he is my cousin and that whole family loathes me with no end to it" Taehyung says with a sigh, "I am so sorry Hyung but can we le-leave?" although it's a whisper Jungkook heard it. So after settling everything they leave.

Honestly speaking it ruined Jungkook's mood too. "Do you wanna go on a long drive?" Taehyung agrees immediately, "I am sorry aga--"don't apologize Taehyung, it's not your fault and honestly speaking it ruined my mood too but you are not at fault"  Jungkook gently says taking a turn, he hits the sea road, rolling down the windows to enjoy the breeze, "wanna go to beach?" "I would love to" Taehyung gently smile, eyes sparkling, "but you would be so cold I guess" Jungkook after thinking says, "you haven't dressed warm" he adds, "B-But I will be fin--"next time, can't afford to get you sick" this shuts Taehyung as he slumps in his seat with a pout mumbling 'meanie' in a very a low voice.

Jungkook chuckles, as he stops near a small restaurant, "well, I said we cnt go in but we can definitely watch it, just wait here I will bring us food" he parks the car, with a view of the whole beach, and Taehyung doesn't complain, and says what he wanted to eat when Jungkook asks what he wants to eat, he quickly calls his mother-in-law to ask about Nabi, by the time Jungkook returns Taehyung is done with the call, waiting for the older.

"Woah it smells so good" Taehyung mumbles, gulping, he so fucking hungry! "And hope it tastes good too" "at this rate I don't care, I am so fucking angry" the younger grumbles earning a laugh from Jungkook, it's so adorable to hear the red haired male curse cause it's so fucking cute! "What is there to laugh about?!" Taehyung glares as he grabs his food, "nothing, just that I find it cute when you curse" and this leaves Taehyung a blushing mess.

After finishing their dinner in the car by the beach view, they both returned home around 11:40, Nabi is sleeping with her grandparents so they let her be, as they sleep after changing their clothes with no pillows in the middle.

______________________________________

Hey Buns!

Ummm...👇

Don't forget to like and comment your thoughts 💜