Chapter-35

"how is this?" Hyunjin asks Taehyung who looks up from him phone, "it doesn't suit Felix style" he states, "I can't find anything here" Hyunjin groans, his husband's birthday is coming, but his gift isn't ready which is why he dragged Taehyung along with him to help. Because Felix would kill him if he didn't get him a present, man! he is scary!

"Let's go to another store Hyunie, we can definitely find something" Taehyung says, getting up, he clutches onto Hyunjin arm as he felt a wave of dizziness when he stood, "are you alright Hyung?" Hyunjin asks, looking worried at his brother. Lately Taehyung's health is not good but not everyone knows it except him. Not even Jungkook. Despite how much his husband cornered him about his health.

"Yeah I am alright" Taehyung says, biting his lips, he suddenly clutches his head, feeling his surroundings spin, eyes got blurred, and everything is blank the next moment, "Hyung!!" Hyunjin screams, catching Taehyung, he taps on Taehyung's face, calling him, but he doesn't open his eyes, in a hurry Hyunjin picks Taehyung in bridal style to his car. And drove to the hospital.

Jungkook who was actually at work, leaves everything behind after he gets a call from Hyunjin. He drives all the way to the hospital, god knows how many traffic rules he broke!

"Where is he?" He asks Hyunjin, the younger points towards the closed doors. "Is he awake? Can I go in?" Jungkook's eyes were glued to the door, his heart trembling with fear of not knowing what happened to his lovely husband. "Jeon Taehyung family?" Jungkook and Hyunjin go inside, the older sighs in relief after meeting his eyes with Taehyung who was answering the questions by the doctor.

He goes to Taehyung's side, "is everything alright?" He asks, looking at Taehyung, who nods, "yes, don't worry, I am good Hyung" the younger assures, holding Jungkook's hands, squeezing them, smiling at Hyunjin, "we had run some tests Mr. Jeon and it revealed that Mrs. Jeon is Pregnant" "Re-Really?" Jungkook asks, holding his tears, he let them fall freely when the doctor nods, "did you hear it love?" He cups Taehyung's face, who is already crying, so ecstatic at the revelation.

Although these past days, his abnormal health condition is like a hint to the symptoms of pregnancy, Taehyung didn't want to raise his hopes, he was denying it. He doesn't want it to be crushed.

"We are pa-parents" Taehyung chuckles through his tears, Bambi eyes holding the immense happiness, literally shining just like Jungkook's, eyes shining with love and happiness towards Taehyung, "thank you so much" Jungkook presses a forehead kiss, Hyunjin was so happy, he rushes to his brother and hugs him tightly after Jungkook leaves him, "congrats Hyungie" "Thanks Jinie" Taehyung hugs his brother back, smile never leaving his beautiful face.

"Would you like to proceed with the further check up?" The doctor asks, "Yeah sure" Jungkook answers when Taehyung nods, "I will go and prepare everything, you can have your moment in the mean time" the doctors and Hyunjin leave the room to give the parents privacy. Jungkook presses his lips onto the chapped lips of Taehyung, moving his lips, moulding them perfectly into each other.

"We are having a baby" Taehyung mumbles, smiling brightly, hands on his flat tummy, "we are" Jungkook places his hand on top of Taehyung's, joining their foreheads, "I am excited to say it to everyone!" Taehyung exclaims, the body vibrates with happiness, and Jungkook can see it, "we will love, we will" "I think Hyunjin is already doing that" "maybe he won't" Jungkook shrugs, leaning down to kiss the flat tummy. "Hey baby, Dada and Mama love you"  Taehyung combs through those blond locks.

"Nabi is going to be the happiest!!" The girl always asked for a sibling from her parents, and today she finally got it!! "She will" the door opens with a knock, "everything is ready, the doctor is calling for you" she takes them both to the doctor. Hyunjin is there, waiting for them outside the room. Though both of them told him to leave, he insisted on staying.