Speculation; Relationship

Warnings: Profanity and flirting.

•.___.•

"Hello everyone." You yawned, stretching your arms above your head, tears coming to your eyes.

"Sorry for an early stream, I haven't slept all night because of fighting demons. I think Hinokami is about to collapse." You chuckled, flipping the camera to where Hinokami and Medusa stood talking to one another.

You had changed fighting outfits again, the fabric the same as past demon slaying uniforms, but elastic, sharing the same looks as ButterflyBeasts bodysuit, your own being a pitch black bodysuit covering your entire body up to your chin. Fingerless gloves covering your fingers.

A new black mask covered the bottom half of your face, a black ribbon and butterfly clip holding your hair back.

"Oh, everyone is wondering who the new guy is. I guess I haven't introduced you to him yet," You pushed off the floor, standing up and walking to your boys. "Medusa!"

His spine straightened, attention going to you.

"Yes boss?" You chuckled again, pointing the camera at his face.

"The people are curious, who are you?" He let out a soft laugh, leaning back against the wall before crossing his arms.

"I am Medusa. The first of three under Hinokami and Serpent." You tilted your head down and to the side, letting out a sigh.

"Don't sell yourself short, your Medusa! Protector of the people, symbol of redemption." The comments began to hype him up, you flipped the camera before standing next to Medusa.

"You sell yourself short as well. Serpent, Face of Hope." You shook your head, holding it with your free hand.

"Whatever." You turned to the sound of the door to the training room opening, tilting your head to the side with confusion as you saw rank 4, but with a girl.

"Hinokami, why don't you and Medusa continue this, give them the usual rundown of our week. Please."

You handed him the phone, walking up to the couple. The girls eyes had an excited glint, growing even brighter once she saw you.

"Serpent this is-" "Angel. It's a pleasure to meet you Serpent." She eagerly took a hold of your hand, firmly shaking it vigorously and excitingly.

"Huh. Guardian, Angel. You both suit each other nicely." You smiled, placing your hand over your conjoined ones.

"Trust me the pleasure is all mine. If Guardian took interest in you I'm sure you are an excellent fighter." She seemed giddy by your words, giggling slightly.

Your outfits were the same, it seemed like the Samurai's were giving these out like a voluntary uniform. Shrugging your shoulders at the thought, unimportant.

"While she holds great talents, her fiery fighting drive is what interests me in her the most. She's highly determined to help the people. Hates injustice with a high passion."

You were amused by the girl, something about her reminding you of Beast, speaking of just walked in. "Serpent! Has Waterfly clocked in yet?" She asked, jogging up to you three. Her eyes looked flawless, a little to flawless.

Concealer perfectly pressed into her face, if you hadn't known hoe to apply it you wouldn't know any better.

"Your blemishes are perfect." Eleven year old Y/n cupped B/n's face, staring into his eyes to convince him. The boy in questions eyes lulled to the side, a pout on his face.