Dates; Strawberries and Hope Pt.2

Trigger Warnings: Wounds and kissing.

Dates; Strawberries and Hope Pt.2
.
.
.
.
.

"Reports of lower level demons lurking around," You listened to the rest of the message, twisting your ear bud before tapping to respond.

"Pillar Serpent code #2824, responding."

Waterfly seemed to have gone missing, the only time you saw Aoi being at school. As a pillar you had access to the logs information, every time you would check on her code you would find she was active, her numbers skyrocketing.

"Beast. I count a dozen. There are civilians barely alive down there. Use Protect and defend them while I take care of this." Your Tsuguko nodded, the both of you jumping down from the trees.

Instinctual breathing • Protect

Beasts eyes go hazy and dull, blades defending attacks from all different directions, jumping and running, covering meters of area to defend the people in less than a few seconds.

Serpent breathing • Slithering Serpent

You ran in between the demons, flicking the lever to your blades, the (color) blades shining in the moonlight while snakes appeared in their wake.

This technique specially adapted for decapitating multiple targets, doing just that in less than a second, heads hitting the ground. Turning around to meet the sight of dozens of injured civilians, truly horrid.

Beast exits Instinctual breathing, squatting down to tend to the injured. "Pillar Serpent to Support Division."

"Samurai #5890 and #5760 responding. Dispatch to your location?" "Yes."

You jogged up to the most injured, leaning down to a woman who's back had two large gaping slashes down it.

"Ma'am." She peaked up through her hair, recognizing your voice.

"Serpent? Thank god it's you. I had no hope we would survive." She can't straighten her back due to the wound, but you see a sleeping baby in her arms.

"I am here for you. Is your child injured?" She shakes her head. "Can you continue to hold it? I need to clean up your back." She nodded again, and you opened a medical kit.

"Is your baby a boy or girl?" You asked questions, trying to distract her from the pain and calm her down.

"Girl." She whimpers as you push her shirt up, making sure it covers her breasts but expose the wounds on her back, beginning to clean them.

"What's your name?"

"Amina."

Asking questions back and forth, before you smiled. "And your done!" You said, sealing the bandages around her torso. "Do you have any other injuries?" She sits up, wincing as she does so.

"Not that I know of."

"Thank you Serpent. You make me hopeful for a brighter future." You nod, giving her a warm smile.

Tending to others wounds before the Support division arrives. You and Beast run off, responding to whatever reports come in before the radios simply go silent.