Arc 9, Perspective; Narrowed

.
.
.
.
.

Tanjiro . . .

Tanjiro . . .

Tanjiro!

Gasping as you wake up, inhaling deeply as you glance around the room. Recognizing this as a Samurai medical bay.

Eyes looking over the bed next to yours, noticing Beast peacefully sleeping with an oxygen mask over her face. A black one that covers the bottom half of her face, unable to identify her.

Taking note of the bandages across her body, and her outfit. A pajama cropped top, and shorts. The same thing you were wearing.

It makes sense.
Easier access to wounds . . .

You look over your arms, taking note of the tightly wrapped bandages on your upper arms, right hand, and the cast on your left arm. Eyes trailing down to your upper left thigh wear more bandages are wrapped.

Hand going to your head as you feel more bandages along with your loose messy hair.

Getting up as you grab a black medical mask, same to what Aoi wears before walking out of the females room.

Bare feet walking against the cold floor as you clutch your head in pain, walking aimlessly. Just knowing you needed to find someone who could take you to Tanjiro.

Walking into the main training room, hoping someone was in there. Anyone.

Medusa and Waterfly as sparring with Bloodmoon watching, all of them turning to me with shock as I walk deeper into the room.

"Serpent! Your supposed to be resting . . . " Bloodmoon gives a sympathetic look as she rests a hand on your shoulder, yet you could truly care less as you speak,

"I'm fine. Where is Hinokami?" You don't have the energy to notice the way Medusa's eyes narrow at his mention, Bloodmoon stepping forward just in time to catch you as your knees give out.

"You need to rest-" "Bloodmoon." You stare into her eyes with determination. "Where is Hinokami?"

She looks uneasy, sighing before helping you walk. "The transformation from human to demon, and back to human has taken a huge toll on his body. All three of you, ButterflyBeast, and Hinokami have been comatose for nine days."

You nod, limping forward.

"What happened to Beast?"

"I don't know, but she had some abilities that made her seem unbeatable. She figured out singlehandedly that the neck was not the weak point but the face, and was the one to claim the kill on Lower moon one."

Medusa starts, a glint of pride in his eyes as he speaks.

"I'll let her brag to you about it later, that power was awesome." You gasp, seeing Hinokami laying asleep as you four enter the room, pushing off Bloodmoon to limp to him.

You sit down in his bedside, caressing his jawline gently, smiling as you feel his pulse. Medusa glaring at him from behind you.

"It's a miracle. That cure was not supposed to work." You chuckled, though causing bittersweet pain from the wounds on your abdomen.