Arc 8, Dates; Normality

Note: Hello! I'm sorry for the inactivity I was just having a small writers block for this chapter specifically, but everything after this is wrote and ready! I'm going to see the Demon Slayer movie again today but in Sub this time! Have you seen it?

I appreciate all comment, feedback, viewers and votes.

Arc 8, Dates; Normality
.
.
.
.
.

"I don't think I can do this . . . "

"Trust me Y/n-chan. Please, you have to trust me."

"How is it that you can't dance and I'm the one who can't skate?" Whimpering as he pulls you by the arms onto the artificial ice of the indoor skating rink. Feet already slipping out from under you when he crouches slightly the pull you back up.

The both of you somehow remaining standing throughout the whole thing. "Maybe it's an adrenalin thing. I hope today will be filled of nothing but normality. I am just a boy, taking my lovely girlfriend out on a day of dates."

You laughed softly, smiling with sarcasm before beginning to speak. "Knowing our luck this is the day we find an upper moon."

That was the last of the talk about Samurai's, feet gliding against the ice with ease(Tanjiro was holding you up, you were barely touching the ice). The only thing that matters at this moment being the person in front of you, your Tanjiro.

Staring into each others eyes as if everyone surrounding you both had vanished. Hands intertwined with trust and stability when suddenly he spins you around with a mischievous smirk.

Losing your footing as he wraps his strong, large arms around your waist and torso. Your back against his front, the both of you magically still standing. Hands digging into his arms tightly while breathing heavily.

"That wasn't nice!" You try to sound angry, your voice falling more into a nervous chuckle while your muscles loosen up with relaxation.

His childish laughter the only thing that mattered as you both felt truly carefree. He leans down, hot breath tickling your ear as his chest presses into your back.

"I am so deeply in love with you." His whisper of confession makes your face warm even in the cold indoor confinement. Leaning your head back against his shoulder when your eyes meet.

Head tilting back farther for his lips to capture yours. A passionate display while his arms tighten farther around your waist. People around giving weird looks though you could honestly care less.

Leaning forward as he leans back, smiling constantly as he holds you upright. Still gliding on the ice when you sigh.

"Thank you. Today has already been a much needed relaxation from everything that has been going on." He smiles warmly, pulling you up and off of the ice while staring into each others eyes.

"I would do anything for you." He grabs your hand, kissing the back of it before putting it on his face. Holding it there with the most handsome smile.

"And I, you my love." Returning the skates before walking out onto the streets hand in hand. Days finally warm, you wear a t-shirt and skirt (or shorts if you'd like) with sneakers.

"Where are we going next?" You smile happily, squeezing his hand with excitement as you truly feel like a normal girl. A normal person, with a normal life, with a normal boyfriend.

Though I will always feel blessed for these
multiple lifetimes we have spent together,
sometimes I wonder what we could have been like
outside of the confinement of our curse.