Perspective; Purpose

Warnings: Profanity, gratitude, and tears.

Perspective; Purpose
.
.
.
.
.

"One more lap!" Barking orders at your tsugukos while sitting in a wheel chair. Body unable to move, the muscles too exhausted and strained from the use of your Demon Slayer mark and being manhandled by a demon Tanjiro.

Ever since you told Beast about her life sentence she had been pushing herself to the limit, Medusa noticing the sudden change in her behavior began to pester her about it.

The one request she gave you was to keep him and Waterfly in the dark. Medusa was also fueled by a guilt, the guilt of hurting Beast weighing heavy on his shoulders.

Waterfly had been begging to learn about more combat skills, Tanjiro still in a coma as the days slowly passed.

"Done!" With one word Medusa stumbled forward, hands going to his knees as he profusely sweats. Heaving breaths coming from his mouth.

"That was- so hard!" Waterfly said between breaths, gasping as you felt a pair of hands on your shoulders.

"That's because your form needs to be more defined! As well as doing Total Concentration Constant!" A kind and warm tone came from the boy above you, looking up to see Tanjiro in his uniform and mask.

Gasping with joy, almost forgetting you couldn't shower him in your affections right now. Medusa's eyes narrowing at the boy. Hand going up to meet his.

"Hinokami! Your recovered, huh?" Beast had a monotone, never being particularly fond of him to begin with.

"There wasn't much to recover from other than the transformation from human to demon to human. How are you healing Serpent?" Sweetness oozed from his voice, the most love he could give you in front of your teammates, as Serpent and Hinokami.

"I'm healing just fine. Though, I think you'd be more interested to know that Beast defeated lower moon one!" A bitter sweetness mixed in your mouth while you thought of the cost.

"Really? Congratulations! That's a major accomplishment. I would say that this battle has given you abilities within the range of some of the top ten!"

Beast seems clearly unamused by his praise, taking out her hair tie only to tie her long silky black hair back once again.

"What about you two? It didn't take you very long to defeat lower moon six, and Serpent is able to hold off a demon made out of you."

"That all comes down to experience and knowing each others fighting styles as if it were our own. That's why you all need to be accustomed to one another."

Though not particularly liking of Hinokami at the moment, Beast and Medusa gave a nod.

"Also, I assume Total Concentration Constant is what you and Serpent do. I hear your breathing, constantly with the correct technique."

"Yes, doing so makes your stamina skyrocket. You will have abilities unlike any you've ever had." Medusa hums in response, reading a message off your communicator before looking up at your tsugukos.

"Alright! I want you all to be ready for a briefing that's scheduled for six pm. Until then Hinokami will help me get around, so you all can go." Beast gave an unsure look, before she walks of with Medusa.

Waterfly quickly following. Within the next few moments Hinokami had wheeled you into a private room, though most all rooms came with windows. Unable to do anything lovey or dovey, though your eyes began to water while looking at him.