•Epilogue•

"Hello everyone. This video may look differently than usual. As you see here, I have some of my comrades beside me as today," Pausing while I take in a breath, staring into the cameras lenses before continuing,

"For over a year I have been working amongst the ranks of an organization called the Secret Samurai's. I guess after this, now we can just be referred to as the Samurai's."

"We are here to keep you all safe. And all of us, all of the people you see standing before you. "

"Himejima-sama, Sanemi-sama, Akaza-sama, Guardian-sama, The Water Division, Cruel Beauty, Dioynus-sama, Kocho-sama, The Twins, as well as myself, Hinokami, ButterflyBeast, Waterfly, Medusa, and finally Angel."

"We all are among the likes of the Top Ten. The most powerful amongst any Samurai's. We, I vow that we will instate a new era, an era of peace for all!"

•= Hashibira Shinobu POV =•

After Serpents little video sesh I am now roaming the halls of the HQ while Medusa finishes up talking with the Master.

"Hey, hey!" I finally slow down, turning to meet the gaze of Shinizugawa Sanemi. He has been following me all day.

"What? What do you want--"

"You are more then what people expect of you."

The words wind the breath from my lungs. A sort of remembrance shocking my core at the sound of them. The sentiment seeming so uncharacteristic for the hothead yet feeling right while his lavender gaze stays locked on mine.

"That's all I wanted to say to you."

Just as I go to respond, by phone begins to vibrate against my thigh. Snapping us both out of our trance as I grab the device. Reading over the contact name with utter shock.

"Sorry . . . I have to take this . . . " I trail off as a feeling of sickness washes over me. Running to a secluded area. Looking around quickly to ensure no one is around before picking up the phone. Placing it to my ear with shaky hands.

"Hello . . . Mother? What is the purpose of your call?" Switching to my good girl act while I listen to my mothers whiney voice over the speaker.

"I'm tired! I'm so infuriated with your stupid hard headed brother! He continues to get into petty fights and is causing to many problems. You have always been the only one whose been able to contain him."

"Mother . . . what are you saying?" Hands shaky, my eyes shaking in utter horror as I realize what she is about to ask. Or rather instate. Gasping as the words left her lips.

"I am sending your brother Inosuke to Tokyo."

My Samurai

Season 2

Authors Note: My Samurai S3 will be released after I've completed the editing of S1. In the meantime I will be working on the new chapters, however I want to refine the products I've put out, as they are not their best.

Once I get a rough feeling of when the release date for it will be I may come back and edit/comment on this. While your waiting go ahead and check out my one-shot book, leave a comment with a request.

My Samurai S3 • Activation

Story Description:

The Secret Samurai's no longer have the word 'Secret' to their name as Serpent, or rather Y/n has led the organization fully out of the dark. Though the populous of Japan views Serpent as the face of hope, the cursed lovers Y/n and Tanjiro have little hope for a brighter future.

Kisei has venomous intentions for the two in store. Her last plan falling to ruin causing a burning passionate desire to destroy Y/n more than ever. Her movements sloppy but devastating, not only having an effect on the hostility of the demons but the offense of the government.

Within the Sun&Moon duo and their Tsuguko a chain of mistrust and tension is beginning to form. The tsuguko's specifically becoming skeptical of one of their mentors standing.

With newfound passion to destroy Kisei and the Kizuki, as well as the immense shift of relationships around, Tanjiro and Y/n must find a way to ensure the survival of both themselves and Japan.

"WHY MUST IT ALWAYS BE HER YOU TAKE FROM ME DAMNIT!!"

•.___.•

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙈𝙔 𝙎𝘼𝙈𝙐𝙍𝘼𝙄 | 𝙆. 𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙅𝙄𝙍𝙊 | 𝙎 𝙄𝙄 🎉