Chapter 25: Pt. 3

WARNING

This chapter has some sexual content. If you are uncomfortable, skip past the asterisks to the next line of asterisks 

-------------------------------------------------------

Ananya's breath quickened. "It's okay," she whispered. Her fingers dug into the gaps of the bench. "I'm okay, thanks to you."

His body pressed against hers and he bit gently on her neck, sucking her skin. "It shouldn't have happened. It won't happen again. Some of my wolves...they don't know you yet. They still fear you...but he went too far..."

"It's okay, Oscar." Ananya gripped the bench. "I understand, but I know that many others accept me..." Her teeth dug into her bottom lip when she felt his tongue flick over the bite marks he'd left on her neck.

"They do." A wicked grin crossed his features as he observed his mark. "You are their Luna." He kissed her mouth deeply and held the back of her head. Still on his knees, he pried her mouth open with his tongue and held her jaw with his other hand.

"Ah..." she heard the breathless sound escape her, and when they broke apart for a gasp of air, a string of saliva connected their lips. Hazy-eyed, she peered at him from below her eyelashes. She thought of nothing but the passion that built up in her stomach.

"Ananya..." he growled and kissed her again. His arms wrapped around her stomach, right below her breasts, and dragged his mouth along her jaw, kissing her and leaving his marks on her supple skin. "Ananya...I want to make you mine. Let me make you mine, please?" Feverishly, his mouth strokes her skin, hovering above her exposed shoulder.

"I...the party..." Ananya struggled to speak. Bleary thoughts were bouncing in her head. Detective...Ed...job...enemies...? Human...Mausi...for a moment, when the image of her aunt flashed in her mind, Ananya's lungs went cold, but just as quickly, they thawed. She's not here. She won't know. Her desire reignited and she tugged Oscar's hair. "Make me yours, then."

"As my Luna wishes." His voice was almost unrecognizable, hoarse with desire and wanting. His hands sunk under her shirt while hers gripped his broad shoulders, and he pulled her into him in such a way that made it seem that he was trying to morph their bodies together. He vied for control and Ananya willingly gave it to him. She slid from the bench and into his lap, a small whimper escaping her mouth as she came into a kneeling position.

"Here." While kissing her, he set her back on the bench and pulled away. He dragged the hem of her shirt just up to the dense curve of her breast and bent so that his lips were right above her navel. "May I?"

She nodded, then stopped. "Won't someone see us?"

"No. Nobody will. Raise your arms, darling," he commanded softly. Like she was in a trance, she did as he told her, and Oscar pulled one sleeve over her head, then the other. Her shirt came off with a flourish of her hair, the dark locks cascading down her thin shoulders and over the small bumps across her arms. Oscar studied her for a moment, drinking her in. He dragged his large hands up her arms and brushed his thumb over the bumps. She winced.

"Nobody knows why they're there," she whispered. "Even I don't..."

"It doesn't matter to me." His hand swept behind her back, searching along her spine. He felt her scar, tracing down to the top of her bottom. She gasped and gripped his shirt.

"Can you feel that?" He rasped. His stubble pressed against her shoulder and he kissed her invisible collarbone. "Can you feel me touching you here?" His index finger circled the middle of her spine and ran along the small, thin line.

"I can..." Ananya could barely manage to string her words together, as the heat from his body and touch aroused a sense of wanting that seemed to paralyze her train of thought.

***

"I like touching you." His hand swiped the softness of her belly and crawled up to her shoulders. Slowly, he pulled the straps of her bra down and the garment fell to her waist.

Ananya shivered. The chilly wind bit and licked her skin, hardening her nipples. Oscar studied her chest, seemingly enthralled as her breasts bounced with her subtle movements. His hand twitched.

"Can I?" His dark gaze met hers. Upon receiving a slight nod of her head, he kissed her and allowed his fangs to sink gently into her bottom lip. "Tell me with your words, Ananya," he commanded. "Tell me by moving those beautiful lips of yours."

"I...yes..." she was panting, the warmth of his skin clashing with the coolness of the air. Ananya wasn't sure how to express both her shame and desire, but the need for Oscar's touch overpowered her rationale. She moved against him when his hand cupped the side of her breast, his thumb teasing her taut skin. His smooth hands massaged her gently and his mouth continued to lavish her neck with attention.

"Oscar...Oscar..." She could say nothing but his name and she was at that point tearing at his shirt mercilessly.

"Mm?" He hummed with a smirk. "Yes?" He bent and flicked his tongue over her nipple, then wrapped his lips around the light brown circle and sucked gently, eliciting a sharper cry from the girl above him. "Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?"

"Don't you dare stop!" Her eyes snapped open. "Please, don't stop." She pressed her fingers on his shirt, trying to feel his skin through the stretched fabric. His suit jacket was sliding down his shoulders and his dress shirt became rumpled with the imprint of her hands.

"Is that so?" She felt his smug grin against her breast and he kissed up the curve, still massaging the other side. "God, I love you. Your body is so amazing...so beautiful. I want you all for myself." His fingers dug into the side of her stomach and his hips thrust against hers, allowing for his erection to shove against her pelvis. "You're all mine, Ananya. My mate and my Luna. I won't let anyone take you from me." He buried his face between the space of her breasts and kissed the area there. "All mine."

Ananya shifted against him. The tent his hardened cock created through his pants rubbed with frightening precision on her slit through her leggings and she swallowed. "Oscar..."

***

"Alpha!" Cai's voice broke through their heavenly atmosphere. "Oscar!"

"Shit," Oscar growled, standing briskly.

"I knew someone would find us!" Ananya scowled and her hands flew to her chest. For some reason, she felt the urge to laugh. It was a hysterical, almost ironic chuckle. I had a feeling this would happen. Oh, it's just like in the movies! Her anger subsided a bit at the thought and she rolled her eyes.

"Stand behind me, Ananya." Oscar shielded her half-naked body with his and fixed his jacket. He stood tall just as Cai arrived, red-faced, sweating, and eyes panic-stricken. His irises were thin and he looked wildly around the pavilion, even though Oscar stood directly in the moonlight.

"Cai, what is it?" Oscar's lips were thin, as was his temper. "What happened?"

"I got a call from January Bayor," Cai began, and Ananya's breath hitched. "It's about Egon...he's escaped." 

--()--()--()--

We got our first spicy scene! To those of you who read it, what did you think? How did Egon escape? Did someone help him or did he get out on his own?