Chapter 1: Pilot

Y/N was a simple girl living in Linkon City. The girl had H/C and E/C. She wouldn't say she had the most attractive body. She was a hunter trying to survive everyday life with Wanderers going around.

Y/N wakes up everyday like she does, alarm going off. Brushing her teeth, getting ready for work. Putting on her hunter outfit, she goes to a nearby cafè before she starts her day. Walking to the cafè, she approaches the usual workers there. "Hey, Y/n, how are ya?" He asks her. "I'm good, Mr. Cover! How are you?" she asks him, ordering the usual coffee. Iced Mocha Latte with light ice. "Oh you know the usual. makin' coffees. Survin'" Mr. Cover said, handing her coffee. "Well, you be safe out there! Take care!" Y/N says walking out of the cafè but bumping into someone, "heyyy, watch it!" Y/N says, looking at the man with purple ash hair and blue and pink eyes. "ME? How about you watch where your going!" He says back. "People!' Y/N says, going down the street.

Y/N walks into the hunters base and clocks in and the guy at the front desk says, "hi y/n! Jenna is waiting for you in the conference room!", "thanks" y/n says. Y/n walks into the conference room and Jenna looks serious as usual. "Hi, Jenna, tara" Y/n sat down and they started their meeting. "Now, there's this red gem protocore that is attracting all the wanders, we need to find this protocore and keep it hidden or destroy it " Jenna says. "Where do we find this protocore?" Y/N says. "that's the thing, we need you guys to find it. I have installed a machine in your hunters watch to help you locate this protocore " Jenna says, "now, go find it" Jenna says.

What shall happen in the next chapter?