Chapter 32: proposal pt 1

Returning home from his dad meeting his son, Rafayel was exhausted. Actually, exhausted was an understatement. Being a new parent was AMAZING but also exhausting.

According to Romeo's doctor, he said something like Romeo should inherit the ability to breath underwater since his dad is obviously a fish/marine human.

Rafayel was actually planning on marrying y/n soon. He has the ring but he hasn't found the right moment. He always busy painting and y/n is always busy with the baby. Y/n doesn't know when she'll go back to hunting. Her body is still in the process of healing. Rafayel decides to ask his manager Thomas for some ideas.

"Thomas, what would you do if you were in my position?" Rafayel asks, stroking his paint brush from side to side.

"Hmm, I would suggest calling a nanny or babysitter over to watch over little Romeo. When was the last time you went on a date with her?"

"Hmmm, it was before she went into labor that's for sure" Rafayel asks, mixing colors of blues together.

"What's her favorite restaurant?" Thomas asks.

"I would say y/f/r(your favorite restaurant lmao)" Rafayel says.

"Take her there, tell her to get pretty don't tell her where you're going, just take her" Thomas says, snapping his fingers.

"You really think it'll work?" Rafayel asks, nervously.

"It will work" Thomas says.

"I hope so" Rafayel says, putting down his paint brush.

What shall happen in the next chapter???