Chapter 5: Feelings

With Rafayel and y/n both aroused, they needed to find a place to do it cause Y/n refuses to fuck him in the woods. Luckily for the two, they find an abandoned house. Rafayel opens the door and surprisingly, everything is in top shape. Perfect bed for the two. Food. It's as if someone was living here but that doesn't matter right now. What matters is that Rafayel can fuck y/n dead. "come here" Rafayel says, motioning for y/n to sit down. "Are you virgin?" Rafayel asks her. "Um...why do you ask?" Y/n says, blushing picking at her fingers. "Because...I want to make sure you feel good" Rafayel says. Through the lustful look in his eyes, she can still how sweet and caring he is. Rafayel maybe a arrogant guy. But there are rare moments when he's sweet to her. "I assure you... I'm okay" y/n says, holding his hands. "Okay" Rafayel says, continuing to kiss her on her neck. Hearing y/n moan his name drives him mad. "Fuck, be a good girl and say my name again" Rafayel says, putting his hands under shirt to pinch her nipples under shirt. Feeling his cold hand come in touch with the contact of her nipple, she gasps. Using one hand to roll her nipples with his thumb and index finger, the other free hand rubs through his pants through his erection. "Lay down" Rafayel says, more like demands her. Y/n lays, Rafayel hovering over her body, rips off her shirt and pants only to wear her undergarments. "Black, lacy underwear and bra? Who are you wearing these for?" Rafayel says, toying with the hem of her underwear. "N-no one, it was just a coincidence" y/n says, groaning at his touch. Rafayel rubs along her thighs and kisses on them. His hand roams higher until he can feel the wet spot between her legs. Y/n gulps. Hard. Fuck. He knows. "Is someone so wet?" Rafayel says, pressing a finger against her clit, making y/n moan. "I didn't know you could get wet like this" Rafayel says, toying with her clit through her underwear, making her more wet by the minute.

Y/n uses her knee to grind against his dick, making him groan. "That's for teasing me earlier" y/n says, making Rafayel moan against her. Y/n catches a flash of lust in his eyes and he's beyond turned on, coming up to kiss her and putting his hands on her throat to choke a little bit. Y/n kisses back and moans into his mouth and wraps her legs around his torso, grinding against him.

"You have no idea how turned on I am" Rafayel says, dipping his fingers in her underwear, to toy at her clit. Y/n moaning says, "don't tease me". Rafayel getting frustrated with the piece of fabric between his fingers and her cunt says, "why not?".

Feeling the cold air, hit her below, y/n closes her legs by reflex but Rafayel pulls them apart, looks at her pussy with admiration, "such a pretty pussy" Rafayel says, licking his lips. "I wanna make you cum with my tongue".

Y/n gulps, a little shy. "What happened? You were just grinding your knee against my dick" Rafayel says smirking. "You wanna make me cum? Fine. Beg first" y/n smirking back at him. "You want me to beg?" Rafayel says, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, I don't think you want it that much" y/n says, sitting up, closing her legs. "Wait! Don't go!" Rafayel says, pouting at her. "You want it?" Y/n says, opening her legs a little wider for a view of her pussy, to tease Rafayel. Rafayel breaths through his nose, erection getting worse. "Yes, fuck, I want it. Please" Rafayel says, rubbing his nose on y/n's inner thighs. "I wanna make you cum with my tongue, please" Rafayel says, kissing her inner thighs. "Alright" y/n says, laying back down on her back. Rafayel dips his head on her lower half. Tongue going straight to her clit, y/n inhales sharply. Rafayel licks her from the bottom of her pussy, to the very top of her pussy, not missing a single spot. Y/n grabs his hair and pulls him a little closer to her. Rafayel plungs two fingers into her entrance. His fingers are long and when he curls them against that spongy part within her, she goes mad. Y/n curls her toes as he continues his movements on her clit and inside of her, feeling that feeling within her stomach. She's about to cum. "Rafayel....I'm...close" y/n manages to choke out. Rafayel goes at a faster pace than before and as y/n hits her orgasm, he helps her ride through it.

A/n: I stopped here because I didn't wanna make too long of a chapter but it'll be even spicier next chapter