Chapter 10: News

Here recently, y/n hasn't been feeling good. She doesn't know what's wrong. She's more tired than usual. According to Rafayel, she seems "more moody" than usual. Y/n doesn't agree but it's whatever. Rafayel is still having the flashbacks. Rafayel is trying to figure out what they are. Him and a princess? What could it mean? Whatever it was, it was a mystery.

Today, y/n was still sick. "We need to get you to the doctor, you've been sick for a month now" Rafayel says, standing over the toilet where y/n was throwing her guys up.
"No, no, I'm fine" y/n says, standing up to brush her teeth.
"No I won't accept it" Rafayel says, calling Akso Hospital. "Rafayel!" Y/n shouted at him, trying to grab the phone from him. "Hi, yes, I would like to schedule an appointment for y/f/n y/l/n" Rafayel talks to the receptionist, "12 pm? That's fine" he continues to talk while fighting off y/n with his arm. "alright you have an appointment set for tomorrow at 12 pm, be prepared"
Y/n groans and says, "you're so fucking annoying".
"Eh, you love me though" Rafayel says, continuing his painting. Y/n sits on his bed and starts browsing on her phone. She comes across a pregnancy article and she thinks to herself, 'what if I'm pregnant? No, I'm definitely not'.

A/n: hi y'all! How are we? Another chapter uploaded! Chapter 11? I decided to turn my smut story into a sappy story. I'll be using some music for the next few chapters to set the mood. Is reader pregnant and if she is, what's gonna happen?