Chapter 23: grandson?

After coming home to Rafayel's (oh yeah y/n moved in with him) house, they decided to make some food considering y/n was hungry.

"What are you craving for right now?" Rafayel asks, opening his fridge.

"Hmmm, how about some salmon" y/n says, her hands on top of her belly.(I know pregnant woman can't have raw fish but yeah)

Rafayel starts cooking while y/n scrolls through Amazon for the baby's room. All blue and ocean themed stuff.

"What do you think of a name for him?" Rafayel asks her suddenly.

"Hmmm, what about Romeo? Like Romeo and Juliet?" Y/n says, looking up.

"That's such a cute name" Rafayel says.

After making some dinner and relaxing for a bit before bed, Rafayel asks y/n something, "do you wanna go and visit my dad?"

"Of course why not?" Y/n says.

Before Rafa exchanged his tail for legs, his father gave him a whistle pacifically used for his father only. Y/n and Rafayel walked out on the beach and Rafayel blew the whistle. Eventually, here comes his dad, bulky figure and white hair.

"Hey, son, how are you?" His dad says, seeing him.
"I'm good actually" Rafayel says back.

"Oh my! It's been that long since I seen you? What happened to the flat stomach you had?" His dad remarks, looking at y/n.

"It's turned into a boulder" y/n jokes.

"How are things in lemuria, dad?" Rafayel asks.

"They're fine, they asked you where you been and I told them he's off with the love of his life" his dad says, smiling.

This made Rafayel chuckle.

"We actually came up to visit you and we have some news for you!" Rafayel says, excited.

"Oh?? And what's that?"
"You're having a grandson!"
"Oh?! You found out today about the gender?! That's amazing!" His dad says, smiling and clapping his hands together.

"He's moving around a lot more. Wanna feel?" Y/n says, taking his dad's hand and placing it on her stomach.

Shortly after, he feels his foot.

"Oh my goodness it feels so surreal you know, what does it feel like to you?" His dad asks curious.

"It likes lightning bolts to the crotch mainly" y/n jokes.

"Oh and I can only imagine him getting bigger and more of his body grows"

"Mhm, and you have your son to blame that for" y/n says, turning to Rafayel and smirking.

"I remember when your mom was pregnant with you, she looked so gorgeous. I couldn't wait to meet you, you were a big baby and I have a feeling he will be the same way" his dad says, pointing y/n's stomach.

"Oh jeez, these boys will be the death of me if I get any bigger" y/n says, chuckling.

Y/n is just glad that his dad accepts them. I guess in the past, lemuria didn't accept a human-siren relationship but things have changed for the better. Seeing Rafayel getting all excited about their son is just..... perfect.