chapter 6: f*ck

Riding through her orgasm, Rafayel stands up and proceeded to take off his clothing, pulling down his pants along with his boxers, freeing his aching dick. His dick was...too perfect. Long but not ridiculously long. Thick but average size. "would you stop eyeballing me and come suck me already" Rafayel says, using his precum to stroke his dick, catching y/n's stare to his dick. "Um... yeah, yeah" Y/n says, getting off of the mattress and on her knees. Beginning to lick the head of his dick, Rafayel groans at the feeling. "Keep going" Rafayel moans out, grabbing her h/c hair guiding her head up and down. "I'm soooo- ugh- close" Rafayel moans out more. Jerking his hips forward, he comes into y/n mouth and he grabs her by her hair and pulls her up and kisses her, him tasting his cum and her tasting herself.

"Be a good girl and bend over for me" Rafayel says, turning y/n around her back facing him and she crawls on the bed, sitting in a downward dog position. "Good girl, look at that pretty hole. God, I wanna fuck you so bad" Rafayel groans. This comment makes y/n blush at his vulgar words. "do you think I should make y/n beg or not?" Rafayel asked no one, barely putting the head of his dick at her entrance. Y/n clenches at nothing and whines in desperation. "Hmm I think I should" Rafayel says, pulling his dick away from her entrance, making y/n whine more. "Tell me, y/n. Do you want this dick or not?" Rafayel whispers into her ear, making her shiver. "I won't know until you tell me" Rafayel says, grabbing her throat from behind. "Yes, please I want it" y/n says. "How bad do you want it?" Rafayel says, tightening his grip on her throat. "I want it so bad please" y/n pleads. "Good that's what I like to here now be a good little slut and take this dick" Rafayel says, filling her up with his cock. Pulling his dick back, he slams back in. He adjusts the pace of it. Rafayel begins pulling her hips back to rock back into him. Rafayel reaches his hand up front to her pussy and circles her clit, knowing it drives her crazy. Y/n starts feeling that bowl in her stomach again and moans, "Rafayel, I'm close- ugh" y/n moans. "Not so fast," Rafayel says, pulling out, "get on your back for me" Rafayel demands her. Y/n gets on her back and Rafayel puts her feet on his shoulders and kisses her feet and legs and says, "have I told you how beautiful you are?". Among the lust and possessiveness Rafayel still remains the sweet guy. Rafayel begins fucking her again and this time, she can feel everything. It's much fuller from this position. "Ugh, babe I'm so close" Rafayel says in her ear. "Ugh, me too" y/n says. Rafayel cums first, filling y/n with his warm seed, then y/n comes next, riding out her 2nd orgasm for the night.

Rafayel falls next to y/n on the bed, cuddling her in the after of having the best sex ever. Rafayel pushes her hair behind her ear and says, "everything I said was true, your beautiful and I definitely have feelings for you" Rafayel says, kissing her on the cheek. "you just had to fuck me to say it huh?" Y/n says, chuckling. "no, the perfume intoxicated me" Rafayel pouts. Y/n laughs, kissing him on the cheek. "go get cleaned up we have to travel back tomorrow " y/n says, getting out of bed to get cleaned up.

What happens in the chapter...?

A/n; hi y'all! Happy Valentine's! Sorry if it was terrible this is my first smut so bare with me! I hope you guys had an amazing valentine's ❤️