Chapter 11: New beggings

Y/n and Rafayel had the doctors appointment today. Y/n has been feeling nervous since last night. She remembered what happened a month or so ago and she realized...no protection. Yay. And a missed period. Y/n tries to not think any of it until it's confirmed. Y/n and Rafayel climbed into Rafayel expensive looking car and drive to the hospital. Rafayel tries to make conversation with her to reassure her that everything is fine and she probably just has a stomach bug. 'yeah, a stomach bug for 9 months ' y/n thinks to herself. Rafayel catches her out her thoughts and says, "hey what's the matter? You've been quiet since last night. What's on your mind?" Rafayel says, grabbing her hand tenderly, "You know I always joke around with you right? You should never take what I say seriously. It's my personality. Did I say something to upset you?". Y/n looks at him and smiles and says, "no you did nothing to me....i-i-i'm just thinking....". "What are you thinking about?" Rafayel says, turning into the right lane to get to the hospital. "I don't know if I should tell you or wait until my thoughts are corrected". Y/n says, picking at her pants. "You can tell me anything" Rafayel says, kissing her hand. "Um... you remember when we went on that.....mission" y/n says. "Yeah I do" Rafayel says, smirking, "what about it-oh shit". Rafayel stops at the parking deck and starts thinking, "we didn't use any.....oh shit". Y/n starts nodding her head, "and I haven't gotten my period yet". "Okay, um, let's not panic, let's wait until it's confirmed and we'll go from there" Rafayel says, unbuckling his seatbelt.

The thing is, Rafayel is Lemurian which basically means he's mermaid/siren(bare with me I'm still trying to learn about Lemurians lmao). And if a human gets pregnant by one, they can't be together or Rafayel 's kind will curse him. So, y/n has to struggle taking care of his kid while he stays unknown to the baby/child.

A/n: Omg! 1.31k views! And #86 in smut? Are you kidding me? Thank you so much guys! I truly appreciate it! 🥹❤️ I hope you guys are enjoying my story so far I'm sorry I have to make it a sad story but I'll think of a happy ending to this one! Anyways, coming soon chapter 12!