Chapter 16: Rafayel

Rafayel dipped his warm body into the ocean of Linkon City. Tiny blue fishes surrounded his lower half as his legs transformed to be what was called his tail. A blue tail. His body consisted of blue scales, on his cheek, neck, chest.

Rafayel dipped his head into the water and swims down to the deepest depths of the ocean.

Once coming up to what looked like Atlantis kind of. Gold, shimmery palace except it was underwater. Rafayel had forgotten how beautiful the place was.

He remembers back when he was a kid,  first learning new techniques on his swimming skills. It wasn't easy but it has to be done.

At the palace, the guards block the door way and Rafayel tries to scoot past them but they refused.
"My father is in there" (let's pretend he has a father lmao) Rafayel says.

"What's his name?" One of the guards asks.

"Lord Sebastian" (LMAO Ariel reference 🤣☠️) Rafayel says.
"Ahh, let the boy in" the guard says, opening the doors.

Sitting at a table, reading papers, probably to do with the Lemurians, Rafayel approaches his father, "hi dad"

"Ahh, Rafayel! My boy! How has it been?" Rafayel's dad says, scratching his head like every dad ever.

"I'm fine, how is lemuria?" Rafayel says.

"Ahh, same old, same old" His dad says, continuing to look at his papers, "what's new with you my son?"

"Umm, I came to talk to you about something" Rafayel says.

"Mhm? What about? Your not in love with a human are you?"

Oh God, he's more than in love with her. She's having his baby.

"Umm...." Rafayel says, trailing his eyes to his dad's.

"Son....we talked about this. It's forbidden to be with a human"

"Dad, hear me out" Rafayel says, standing up straight looking serious for once.

"I've told you before...humans cannot be trusted, they are dangerous to our kind" his dad shouts.

"Woah, why are you yelling? I'm not yelling. Look if you met the girl, you would love her" Rafayel says.

"Meet her? Why would I wanna do that?" His dad says sternly.

"Because...she's kind...ehh .... pregnant with your grandchild" Rafayel rubs his neck nervously.

"WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?" his dad shouts.

"Did you seriously just ask me that? Do you not know how kids are made? Look, I will go talk to her and you guys can meet" Rafayel says, swimming up.

"What in it for me?"

"Dad! I'm giving you a grandchild!" Rafayel says.

"Hmmm...fine but you do realize how serious this is right!?" His dad says agreeing.
"That's why I told her I'll guard her from the sidelines..." Rafayel says, sadness in his eyes.

"Son.... you really do love her huh?" His dad says, crossing his arms.

"Mhm" Rafayel says, thinking of y/n.

"Alright, alright. Tomorrow. 8 am. If she's here I'll meet her" his dad says, shaking his head.

Rafayel's smile starts coming back and says, "you got it!"

Could Rafayel get back his chance at watching his child grow up? We'll see.