Chapter 2: Meeting

Y/n started her search for this protocore. According to her hunters watch, this protocore was a red gem. 'my hunters watch says to go south of some...art studio' y/n thinks to herself. She follows the compass on her watch. It ends up leading to an art studio named Mo art. 'hmm...looks interesting' Y/n thinks, opening the door. Upon opening the door, she's faced with what looks like art sculptures and paint. EVERYWHERE. "Hello?" Y/n says more like shouting in the mansion like studio. Y/n wonders around the place, her hunters watch beeping signaling the protocore is nearby. Upon entering the big living room, she sees a person sitting on a ladder, painting a mural of blue and purple tones. "Hello?" Y/n says. The person turns around to her voice and he says, "who is it- you-" as he tries to stand up, wobbling on the ladder, "move!" The man says, y/n didn't have time to react and they end up falling on each other and y/n pushes him off of her, holding him down by her knee and holding his arm, "ow, ow, ow let go of me! Let go!" The man says. "I have some questions to ask you!" Y/n says, still holding him down. "Okay, let go of me and I'll tell you!" The man says. Y/n eventually releases her grip on him and she asks for his name and the man's name is Rafayel. "What protocore are you looking for?" Rafayel says, sipping on his drink. "Its a protocore that is attracting Wanders here to Linkon City" y/n says, standing still next to his couch. "I don't have it" Rafayel explains.

"What the hell you mean you don't have it?? Why did my hunters watch pull me here then!?" Y/n practically yells, frustrated.
"Woah, why are you yelling at me? It wasn't my fault your watch pulled you here" Rafayel says, throwing his hands up. Y/n groans, thinking she wasted her time coming here. "Well, if your not gonna help, I'm leaving-" y/n says, walking away,  Rafayel grabs her wrist, "wait, you're a hunter correct?" Rafayel asks her. "What's it to you?" Y/n said, pulling her hand away from his grasp. "Be my bodyguard" Rafayel says, firmingly. "Excuse me?" Y/n says, a little offended.

"Be. My. Bodyguard." Rafayel repeats himself. "What's the pay?" Y/n asks.

"I'll help you with your missions " Rafayel says.
"Huh?" Y/n says, confused AF.
"I'll help you with your missions, I have powers too you know" Rafayel says, looking at her e/c eyes.
Y/n thinks about it for a second and says, "fine"

A/n: hi guys! I hope your enjoying the story so far! I'll try to stay updated as much as possible! Happy reading!! 😌